Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts of a Newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

Thoughts of a Newbie Vide
PostSubject: Thoughts of a Newbie Thoughts of a Newbie EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 9:00 pm

Just from my time reading through the system last night, I had came up with an idea that I thought was good and might work with the system as a whole, seeing as the admin himself said (or herself) that the Sky was the limit to the number of jutsu's that a person can have.

The ability to train a third and maybe even a fourth element. In the series it has been shown that some ninja have the ability to use more than two elements such as the Godaime Mizukage who uses Youton (Magma), and Futton (Boil). Both of which are mixed elements combining Katon, with Doton, and Suiton respectively, meaning that she in the end has control over five elements, 3 if you don't count the bloodline related ones.

Now how I had thought it probably working was along the lines of training for an element if you chose not to start with elements in the original creation of your character, though in the end the word count would be higher than if you were training your primary and secondary elements for initial training. and the end result would start with a maximum rank of jutsu's two ranks below yours, and at the chakra cost of techniques one rank above it, ie a rank C jutsu would share the cost of a Rank B.

So lets say I trained doton as my third element as a genin, I wouldn't be able to use anything over Rank E.

Though there would also be an option that after learning it you could go off and perform a training RP of about maybe 2000 words to allow you to use that element up to one rank below your current one, while reducing their cost to the proper level for the technique.

Now for a fourth element you would double the requirements of a third.

I also had thoughts along the lines of making it so that you could only train a third element after reaching B+ rank and a fourth after finally making it to A+.

I thought that this might be something for you guys to think over and possibly incorporate into the site, and if I come up with anything else that might seems like it might work with the vibe I got from the rules I will make sure to post it up.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Newbie Thoughts of a Newbie EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 9:03 pm

Um.

Here:

Quote :
Name: Elementalist
Type: Chakra Based
Prerequisites: Must specialize in Ninjutsu
Training: A 1600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: Can only access three basic elements
Description: Elementalists are ninja that have chosen to become proficient with elemental ninjutsu. Through training and a natural talent in nature affinity elementalist ninja are able to access three elements instead of two. This allows for more powerful technique's and varied combinations keeping their opponents on their toes.

As for advanced elements, here:

Quote :
Name: Kōdona Genso-Sōsa (Advanced Elemental Manipulation)
Prerequisites: User cannot be of an Advanced Element Clan.
Training: A 1600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: No releases found in the Forbidden and Limited are allowed. No more than one Advanced Element may be created, even with Elementalist.
Description: Kōdona Genso-Sōsai or Advanced Elemental Manipulation is the ability to create an advanced element based from an existing simultaneous elemental combination as a combination of fusing two multiple chakra natures. A powerful enough ninja is capable of creating one advanced element from two base elements. The maximum amount of Advanced Elements that a ninja is allowed to create is one, and only the most powerful ninja are capable of this feat.
Element: Element1 + Element2 = Advanced Element.
In Regards to Clans: Possessors of this characteristic may imitate elements beholden to clans, but within certain restraints.

• A Kōdona Genso-Sōsa user's techniques will be invariably weaker than what a true clan member can produce. Example: A Kōdona Genso-Sōsa user creating a C-rank Ice Jutsu will always be out-classed and overpowered by a true Yuki clan C-rank jutsu.
  • Kōdona Genso-Sōsa users cannot recreate or directly imitate established clan jutsu.
  • Kōdona Genso-Sōsa users can have their control of the element subverted by true clan members. Example: A Kōdona Genso-Sōsa user creates an Ice Sword, while a Yuki clan user implements a jutsu to create Ice Needles. It is entirely possible for the Kōdona Genso-Sōsa user to find their sword breaking apart in their hand, being converted into needles.

Name: Kōdona Tōta (Super Elemental Manipulation)
Prerequisites: Must either have both the Kōdona Genso-Sōsa and the Elementalist special characteristic (this will replace Kettou Kekkei); or, must be a member of an Advanced Element Clan and possess Elementalist.
Training: A 2000 word training post and Admin approval is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: No releases found in the Forbidden and Limited are allowed.
Description: Kōdona Tōta or Super Elemental Manipulation is seen as the most powerful form of a combination element Kekkei Genkai and only a very select few have ever been able to achieve this level of nature manipulation in the ninja worlds history. Firstly, for Kōdona Tōta to be possible the ninja must already have a single advanced element through Kōdona Genso-Sōsai and possess the special characteristic 'Elementalist'. Through select difficult training and years of mastery they are able to take their Advanced Element to an even heightened level by fusing three elements simultaneously to form a single three-part combination element. This allows the ninja to gain possibly the most powerful Advanced Element in the world.
Element: Element1 + Element2 + Element3 = Advanced Element.
Back to top Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Newbie Thoughts of a Newbie EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 9:33 pm

Well then ... I guess we can just ignore this and act like i never said anything
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Newbie Thoughts of a Newbie EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 9:45 pm

Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Newbie Thoughts of a Newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-