Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] Vide
PostSubject: fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 10:50 pm

Name: [Tier I] Improved Strength
Type: Physical
Prerequisites: -
Training: A 600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: Amongst the Speed, Endurance, Strength, and Acrobatics SCs, members may only possess two of them, unless they possess both Weaponry and Taijutsu as their Primary and Secondary Specialties. If one possess Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Primary specialty, with one other specialty, and acquire Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Sub-Specialty, they may possess up to any three of them.
Description: Countless hours, days, weeks and even months of lifting weights, muscle stretching, exercise and pure raw-power training has built the shinobi’s strength to something comparable to an animal. These ninja are so talented in strength, they can lift objects of equal weight to the themselves, and strike with the ferocity of one and half of their peers. This boost is usually enough to cause serious damage to an enemy with a mere punch or kick; sometimes even fracturing or breaking a bone if struck in the right spot.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [Tier I] Improved Strength
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Physical
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] -
[b]Training:[/b] A 600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
[b]Restrictions:[/b] Amongst the Speed, Endurance, Strength, and Acrobatics SCs, members may only possess two of them, unless they possess both Weaponry and Taijutsu as their Primary and Secondary Specialties. If one possess Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Primary specialty, with one other specialty, and acquire Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Sub-Specialty, they may possess up to any three of them.
[b]Description:[/b] Countless hours, days, weeks and even months of lifting weights, muscle stretching, exercise and pure raw-power training has built the shinobi’s strength to something comparable to an animal. These ninja are so talented in strength, they can lift objects of equal weight to the themselves, and strike with the ferocity of one and half of their peers. This boost is usually enough to cause serious damage to an enemy with a mere punch or kick; sometimes even fracturing or breaking a bone if struck in the right spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 10:50 pm

Come at me bro.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:44 am

Are you still working on this? Asking for archiving purposes.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 5:29 pm

Archived after 1 week of no response. Please request to have unarchived if wishing to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] fite me 1v1 i daer u m8 [SC Request] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-