Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi   Vide
PostSubject: First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi   EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014, 6:53 pm

These first jutsu are passed down from Uriko Nagase (~Fox~) to Yoroi in the topic where he learned Medical ninjutsu. The first was made by Fox, the second comes from the site Encyclopedia and the rest is custom made by me. The ones below the black line are my own creation and are in need of being checked.

Name: Joukei no Kaibōgaku [Anatomical Sight].
Type: Eijutsu.
Range: Close (0m – 5m).
Element: None.
Description: Studies physical injury, then at C can study foreign bodies, toxins etc. The user forms a double seal and touches the target. As long as they remain in contact with the body, at D-rank they can see all physical injuries and analyse the best way to treat them, at C-rank they can pick up on nervous system damage, specific aspects of toxins and other foreign bodies in the system. With this knowledge they can apply the appropriate healing technique or fashion an antidote without needing a sample of the toxin to be treated.
Chakra Cost: D:3 | C:5.

Name: Shousen Jutsu [Mystical Hand Technique].
Range: Close (0m-5m).
Description: Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the higher the medical ninja's rank is the more they are able to heal more critical and serious injuries. Thus, at a C-ranked level they can heal C-rank injuries and so forth.
Chakra Cost: C:8CP (2 per post), B:12CP (4 per post), A:20CP (6 per post) 

Name: Shiro'oja no Chikara | Power of the White Bone Snake
Specialty: Ninjutsu | Iryo Ninjutsu
Emphasis: The power of the sacred bone snake style lies in combining the abilities of the Kaguya that are present within Yoroi's body with the healing properties of the various serpent races and genuses. Ranging from regenerating the body without permanently inflicting damage upon cells to the point of reattaching or growing back limbs, this kind of power is only applicable to those who have complete mastery over the Kaguya clan and are masters of the Snake related arts. This is a Jounin [A] ranked style due to the requirements it has.
Requirements: Summoning Related Jutsu | Clan Mastery | Ninjutsu Mastery
Description: While it is widely known that the Kaguya body is very different from the normal human body in terms of durability and flexibility, it is a common belief that the Kaguya clan's power is to control their skeletal structures into weaponry. While this is not wrong, there are a select few within the clan that can also use the calcium to not only infuse bone, but to increase the potency of all other coagulating agents within the bloodstream to heal wounds and make them seem non-existent. Mixed with the healing powers passed down to him by the white snake sage, Yoroi has been granted the ability to use the level of mastery he possesses over his clan and over the teachings of the old snake and used it to make this potent style. Jutsu made using this style as origin may seem inhuman to the beholder, and truth be told, they are far from what the average human could do, meaning that they are beyond what the average healer can come up with. Through this style, Yoroi can manipulate an array of tissue to allow him to heal himself like only he can. Centered mostly around fibroblasts, collagen, calcium, osteoblasts, osteoclasts, platelets and cells, the snake and kaguya mix art makes for a powerful healing factor. This style is what allows him to shed his skin and get rid of exterior damage and other similar jutsu, just like a snake would.
Style Jutsu: 

Name: Shikotsu Shousou Inmetsu  | Corpse Bone Injury Destruction
Type: Ninjutsu | Iryo Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Element: -
Description: Standing as Yoroi's only regenerative skill, this technique makes use of the teachings of the white snake sage combined with the calcium manipulating properties of the Kaguya clan. Using the calcium in his bloodstream to manipulate platelets and cells, the coagulating agent will stop injured parts of the body from bleeding. Taking control of the active and inactive agents in the bloodstream, Yoroi will begin to rapidly regenerate his body. Once this process starts, the aggregated platelets start secreting chemicals that promote the invasion of fibroblasts from surrounding connective tissue into the wounded area to completely heal the wounds over time. While it is in itself capable of healing all manners of flesh wounds and restore cells that have been killed by outside factors such as fire. Small wounds will be healed in one post. Stab wounds. larger cuts and 1st/2nd degree burn wounds will be healed in two posts. Deep cuts, third degree wounds and minor damage to organs is healed in three posts. Serious organ damage is healed in four posts, though Yoroi will not be able to focus his chakra in battle for the first two posts due to the severity of such wounds and the amount of focus required. This technique alone however is incapable of regenerating lost limbs due to the fact that it cannot grow back the entire skeletal structure. Unlike the upper echelon of complete physical regeneration, this technique requires the brain to be conscious of what is in need of healing, meaning this technique will no longer work if Yoroi is knocked unconscious, Yoroi is killed instantly or if his head is severed from his torso. Keeping this technique active while fighting requires the keen perception skill while the technique itself requires the clan mastery and the monstrous chakra capacity sc. If activated and stopped at a later time in a thread, it can not be reactivated in that thread and will need to cool down for seven ooc days.
Chakra Cost: 25 [6 [per post]

Name: Shikotsu Sousei | Corpse Bone Dense Growth
Description: A very powerful technique made by Yoroi himself to work with his Shikotsu Shousou Inmetsu technique. By using the Shikotsumyaku, Yoroi will cause the skeletal structure in a lost limb to grow back at a rapid pace. Depending on the amount of bone destroyed, this technique will start recreating the skeletal structure from the point where it got removed (wrist, elbow, shoulder, etc.). When used in combination with the Shikotsu Shousou Inmetsu technique, an entire limb will be grown back in three posts time, though this is a very painful procedure. If the limb that is to be grown back is however but a segment such as a foot or a hand, the process will only take two posts to heal up. When growing back a limb, no chakra can be channeled in any way due to the amount of focus required throughout the technique. After the first two posts, chakra can be used to do battle again due to the majority of the wound being healed and the hardest work being completed. Keeping this technique active while fighting requires the keen perception skill while the technique itself requires the clan mastery and the monstrous chakra capacity sc. If activated and stopped at a later time in a thread, it can not be reactivated in that thread and will need to cool down for seven ooc days.
Chakra Cost: 20 [5 per post]

Last edited by Captain Konoha on Sat 05 Apr 2014, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi   EmptySat 05 Apr 2014, 2:03 pm

[Currently being checked on Skype, stay tuned]
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi   EmptySat 12 Apr 2014, 12:45 am

I realize you have this dubbed as being modded via skype, but after a conversation with Darius and having spoken to most of the creation mods [Kage and Heida] and a fair bit of consideration on the matter, I am going to go ahead and post here anyway. It makes it easier than having to edit the technique after approval as I doubt Adam, Dexter or Aaron are the ones going over this technique. If they are then I would prefer them to contact me over skype as I do not mean to step on or over their toes.

Quote :
Name: Shousen Jutsu [Mystical Hand Technique].
Range: Close (0m-5m).
Description: Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the higher the medical ninja's rank is the more they are able to heal more critical and serious injuries. Thus, at a C-ranked level they can heal C-rank injuries and so forth.
Chakra Cost: C:8CP (2 per post), B:12CP (4 per post), A:20CP (6 per post) 

• Regardless of the origins of the technique, you do need to use the version found in the pre-approved Jutsu, Fox's will need updated as well.

Quote :
Name: Shiro'oja no Chikara | Power of the White Bone Snake
Specialty: Ninjutsu | Iryo Ninjutsu
Emphasis: The power of the sacred bone snake style lies in combining the abilities of the Kaguya that are present within Yoroi's body with the healing properties of the various serpent races and genuses. Ranging from regenerating the body without permanently inflicting damage upon cells to the point of reattaching or growing back limbs, this kind of power is only applicable to those who have complete mastery over the Kaguya clan and are masters of the Snake related arts. This is a Jounin [A] ranked style due to the requirements it has.
Requirements: Summoning Related Jutsu | Clan Mastery | Ninjutsu Mastery
Description: While it is widely known that the Kaguya body is very different from the normal human body in terms of durability and flexibility, it is a common belief that the Kaguya clan's power is to control their skeletal structures into weaponry. While this is not wrong, there are a select few within the clan that can also use the calcium to not only infuse bone, but to increase the potency of all other coagulating agents within the bloodstream to heal wounds and make them seem non-existent. Mixed with the healing powers passed down to him by the white snake sage, Yoroi has been granted the ability to use the level of mastery he possesses over his clan and over the teachings of the old snake and used it to make this potent style. Jutsu made using this style as origin may seem inhuman to the beholder, and truth be told, they are far from what the average human could do, meaning that they are beyond what the average healer can come up with. Through this style, Yoroi can manipulate an array of tissue to allow him to heal himself like only he can. Centered mostly around fibroblasts, collagen, calcium, osteoblasts, osteoclasts, platelets and cells, the snake and kaguya mix art makes for a powerful healing factor. This style is what allows him to shed his skin and get rid of exterior damage and other similar jutsu, just like a snake would.
Style Jutsu: 

• Firstly, disabuse you of the notion that the Kaguya clan has innate control of their body's calcium to the Nth degree, the clan page [which is due for some editing as most of them are] sets a false president about the level of control the Kaguya clan have over their calcium. The Shikotsumyaku's true ability yes is the manipulation of calcium to control their bone growth. They can do this by dictating the growth, replication, and regeneration of the normal skeletal structure of their body, but they can also manipulate deposits of calcium to create bones from areas of the body without a standard connection to the skeletal structure this allows them to create bones from any part of their body without disrupting their skeletal structure.

That being said, they also have supreme levels of regeneration when focused around the usage of their clan techniques. There is no evidence to support that this is done by any level conscious control and is most likely done by the means of chakra application through the various techniques. If I had to nail it down by description I would say something along the lines of, "The residual chakra that is used to manipulate the skeletal structure for the techniques is then focused on enhancing the regenerative properties of the Kaguya clan". That is mostly just an educated guess, but as I said there's no evidence in regards to consciously being able to control any form of regeneration. They also have a general lack of sensitivity to pain, but once again in regards to their own techniques. [Reference: Chapter #206 Page #06] However, as I said neither of these are ever referenced as a conscious and controlled ability and to make it so would be frankly over powered when in consideration with the nature of the Kaguya clan itself.

Bearing that in mind, [unless Im wrong, which my medical knowledge is a bit touch and go, so I am admitting that I could be] Calcium is used as a means to begin the process of coagulation, being used as a method of activation towards specific platelets and various other processes in relation to the same subject. however I would like to point out that this is all current theory, it is not an entirely dictated fact. But, the Kaguya ability is focused around the manipulation of calcium to form bones and by extension I see no reason to allow it to expand outward into other areas given the power of the clan as it is. Their abilities as with every other clan is focused on a specific degree of manipulation rather than a broad spectrum. It follows the same dictation that the Aburame control a specific type of insect, the Akimichi abilities are dictated by a specific manipulation of their body/ calorie control, through specific methods of element manipulation towards the same two elements you can get a different manner of advanced element [Senju vs Nomi's plant clan]. The abilities are focused to a specific area in which it can be balanced and controlled, to allow an extension of said clan abilities to manipulate all the calcium usage in the body is broad and unfocused and creates an unwanted precedent.

That being said, the Kaguya clan's ability is to manipulate their calcium in the form of bones, which henceforth allows for the manipulation of their skeletal structure to create 'weapons'. This is their clan ability, meaning that your statement about
    Quote :
    ...few within the clan that can also use the calcium to not only infuse bone, but to increase the potency of all other coagulating agents within the bloodstream to heal wounds and make them seem non-existent.
    is entirely conjecture, much like my above statements about the healing factor.

In same thought pattern,
    Quote :
    Mixed with the healing powers passed down to him by the white snake sage
    without proper documentation and reference to some form of physically transferred ability [which means, please show if you do have such a thing], this is also entirely conjecture.

In regards to requirements. I do believe for such a level of control by US standard you would need the Medical Chief special characteristic rather than the Ninjutsu Mastery. It is true that all medical based techniques are derivative of your basic Ninjutsu skill, but they are very obviously a more focus area and by extension advancement in Basic Ninjutsu does not denote a mastery of Medical Ninjutsu.

All of this being said, I could see a minor ability to utilize calcium to treat minor wounds as a proposed application of clan mastery if such a modification to clan mastery ever passes in staff.

Quite honestly, considering that you are combining a number of high level areas of focus the Style itself seems S rank in ability rather than A.

Quote :
Name: Shikotsu Shousou Inmetsu  | Corpse Bone Injury Destruction
Description: Standing as Yoroi's only regenerative skill, this technique makes use of the teachings of the white snake sage combined with the calcium manipulating properties of the Kaguya clan. Using the calcium in his bloodstream to manipulate platelets and cells, the coagulating agent will stop injured parts of the body from bleeding. Taking control of the active and inactive agents in the bloodstream, Yoroi will begin to rapidly regenerate his body. Once this process starts, the aggregated platelets start secreting chemicals that promote the invasion of fibroblasts from surrounding connective tissue into the wounded area to completely heal the wounds over time. While it is in itself capable of healing all manners of flesh wounds and restore cells that have been killed by outside factors such as fire. Small wounds will be healed in one post. Stab wounds. larger cuts and 1st/2nd degree burn wounds will be healed in two posts. Deep cuts, third degree wounds and minor damage to organs is healed in three posts. Serious organ damage is healed in four posts, though Yoroi will not be able to focus his chakra in battle for the first two posts due to the severity of such wounds and the amount of focus required. This technique alone however is incapable of regenerating lost limbs due to the fact that it cannot grow back the entire skeletal structure. Unlike the upper echelon of complete physical regeneration, this technique requires the brain to be conscious of what is in need of healing, meaning this technique will no longer work if Yoroi is knocked unconscious, Yoroi is killed instantly or if his head is severed from his torso. Keeping this technique active while fighting requires the keen perception skill while the technique itself requires the clan mastery and the monstrous chakra capacity sc. If activated and stopped at a later time in a thread, it can not be reactivated in that thread and will need to cool down for seven ooc days.
Chakra Cost: 25 [6 [per post]

• Once again you make reference to the snake sage. As far as I can see this is a self indulged title, the Summon Related SC allows for combination techniques, but it is not indicative of extra abilities without a technique or other method of dictation. To further imbue yourself with traits of the summons you would need most likely an SC or Jutsu. You cannot consistently reference something without having an approved ability for it. Which by the way I would like to point out that in reptiles, Chelonians, crocodiles and snakes are unable to regenerate lost parts as far a as I have researched all of the regenerative properties of snakes are generally the result of identification of lizards whom are able to cast off body parts when under attack then regrow them. The regeneration that Orochimaru assigned to the white snakes was purely symbolic if I recall. Snakes do not actually grant any form or regenerative ability, if you do find information that proves otherwise do enlighten me.

Given that this technique is essentially a more advanced and functional form of Kabuto's Yin Healing Wound Destruction or Secret Healing Injury Destruction as it is dubbed in the Pre-Approved Techniques [which is also due for some editing as many of the pre-approved techniques do need it] which requires pre-focused chakra to heal a wound without needing to stop in combat, I do not really see any way for this to be used at A rank. As Kabuto's has the potential to fail and only heal surface damage as opposed to internal damage [Reference: Chapter #168 Page #08] this technique strikes me as a more advanced version of said technique as it functions on the same principle of simply applying chakra internally rather than something like the Mythical Hand technique which apply chakra in an external manner. That being said the 'passive' [which used here implies usage without external factors] usage of such a technique feels more like an S rank technique to me, much like the Creation Rebirth technique which is banned.

Further, I fail to see how the usage of the perception or monstrous chakra capacity special characteristic applies. Perception allows for one to take a finer degree of notice over things in combat, allowing more focus on the minor details then normally attributed, but it does not allow for you to continue managing in combat when a situation [such as focusing chakra to rebuild the various tissue types of internal injuries] requires intense focus. Monstrous chakra capacity for much of the same reason, it's within the restraints of the A rank chakra cost which is easily manageable by those without any chakra extension SC so there is no purpose for it here.

Lastly, more of an issue of semantics than otherwise but you make a comparison that this technique is less than the 'upper echelon' of physical regeneration. Where are you basing this standard ? Is it your body's standard regenerative abilities? Standard medical Ninjutsu ? Essentially regeneration through chakra is the 'upper echelon' because it is a faster delivery of the body's natural function at the same quality.

Quote :

Name: Shikotsu Sousei | Corpse Bone Dense Growth
Description: A very powerful technique made by Yoroi himself to work with his Shikotsu Shousou Inmetsu technique. By using the Shikotsumyaku, Yoroi will cause the skeletal structure in a lost limb to grow back at a rapid pace. Depending on the amount of bone destroyed, this technique will start recreating the skeletal structure from the point where it got removed (wrist, elbow, shoulder, etc.). When used in combination with the Shikotsu Shousou Inmetsu technique, an entire limb will be grown back in three posts time, though this is a very painful procedure. If the limb that is to be grown back is however but a segment such as a foot or a hand, the process will only take two posts to heal up. When growing back a limb, no chakra can be channeled in any way due to the amount of focus required throughout the technique. After the first two posts, chakra can be used to do battle again due to the majority of the wound being healed and the hardest work being completed. Keeping this technique active while fighting requires the keen perception skill while the technique itself requires the clan mastery and the monstrous chakra capacity sc. If activated and stopped at a later time in a thread, it can not be reactivated in that thread and will need to cool down for seven ooc days.
Chakra Cost: 20 [5 per post]

• Firstly, this is a direct mimicry of a profession technique [which needs a couple edits] which is not allowed as it circumvents the entire need for taking said profession.

Quote :
    Name: Gishi no Sakuse [Artificial Limb Creation].
    Type: Medical Ninjutsu.
    Range: Close.
    Element: N/A.
    Description: Gishi no Sakuse no Jutsu is a rare technique known by only a handful of medics for the mere purpose of treating those who have lost limbs. Only those with excellent chakra control and a natural skill in medical ninjutsu can even hope to perform such a delicate technique such as this. To start the procedure the medic will utilize a string of hand seals identical to that of the Shousen technique with the addition to the rabbit seal. Once completed the they will manifest a fine sphere of green chakra around their hands and place it on the area of the severed limb. Because of the concentration required by this technique, it is ideal to have a patient sitting still during the process. Piece by piece the medic will use their chakra to create an artificial limb for the patient by molding flesh from the severed area of the person's body. The pace of the creation is quite slow, taking approximatley ten minutes in order to do for most medics. Because the limb is essentially new, tattoos, markings and even muscular irregularities in the arm would be removed as a result.
    Chakra Cost: 20CP.

Secondly, there is no way such a feat would ever be possible in combat. To do so externally and on another person is entirely difficult to begin with and is A rank. To do so on yourself would likely be and S rank technique which would require you to remain immobile and focused, the time it would take would be an exceptionally long time as [if I understand the technique right] you are replacing a whole limb, meaning you are regrowing bone, nerve endings, muscles, skin, so on and so forth, all of which would take far longer than three/two posts.

Further usage of this technique would render said limb almost entirely unusable in combat because there's no way to regrow the functioning to the exact level of previous. Much like the profession technique, all muscle development would be gone and you would be left with a severely atrophied limb.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi   EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 11:53 pm

Feel free to Archive this.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi   EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 11:56 pm

Archived for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi First Healing Jutsu for Yoroi   Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-