Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumogakure Event..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 2:34 am

Give us an event to lead up to the Raikage's announcement. The event could conclude with the Raikage accepting their duties, with everybody that wishes to take part meeting them. Before so we will have a chance to meet everybody that's currently part of Kumogakure, kick starting relations between users. There should be no limits on when people can join, start to finish. It should be exclusive to Kumogakure members only to prevent unwanted intrusion.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 4:41 am

I believe that this is, indeed, supposed to be happening along with the announcement of a new Raikage. I don't know what the admins have planned or what the new Raikage has in mind, but I guess it's going to be more than just the announcement.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 3:38 pm

More than 50% of Kumo's users have gone inactive since the announcement of a new Raikage coming. I can't deduce exactly why they went inactive, although it would be nice if this event came sooner rather than later. Thanks for letting me know something like it might be in the works.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:02 pm

So we both know going on about this subject again won't get us anywhere, unless the admins have something to add, which is probably going to happen through an announcement rather than posted here. Can I go ahead and solve this? I don't think there is anything to be said about this, apart from the same Kumo inactivity comments that will be out of topic.
Back to top Go down
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:11 pm

Personally, I find this to be a good idea. The issue I have is that after the Raikage is posted up, it will probably still need to be checked (though I'm unsure on how the approval for the Raikage will be handled), which may take some time. What happens if that occurs and then the people participating in the event are forced to wait inside? Isn't that one of the things people always complain about, regarding events?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:12 pm

I thought plot topics do not count towards the 3 allowable topics per person? If this is the case, then why does it matter if someone had to wait or not Razz
Back to top Go down
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:20 pm

People always get their panties in a bunch when they have to wait forever for a reply. If you notice, in BK's topic regarding events, that was one of the big complaints everyone seemed to have - delays in the events and they way they unfold.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:30 pm

In all seriousness it's truly understandable if you are waiting weeks on end. Especially if you know there are particular rewards you're interested in at the end of the completed topic. I would truthfully wait for the approval of the Raikage too before posting an event topic. Is there a time line for when the Raikage will be established? It's been a long while since it was originally brought up. I anticipate on possibly creating a second character in Kumo in the future which is why I am curious about Kumo's state and such.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:30 pm

If people are forced to wait, they are in a topic with a bunch of others to RP with until the time comes. Depending on how long they must wait, perhaps some Exp incentive could be offered like with Zack's plot topic? Objectives to do in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 2:00 am

Indeed, Seika, which is why I said what I said.

Ultimately, like I mentioned before, I'm all for this idea, specially with the special bonus objectives Wolfe suggested. That'd give people something to do while waiting and, at least, offer an incentive for doing so. Furthermore, it would help integrate the new Raikage into the Kumo community, get him or her more connected with the ninja, etc.

Furthermore, in my opinion, if there's something that begets an event, it's the establishment of a new Kage.

I shall make inquiries about this.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:43 pm

Solved due to thread inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumogakure Event.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Event.. Kumogakure Event.. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-