Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New jutsu for Makaru

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Makaru
Makaru

New jutsu for Makaru Vide
PostSubject: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 11:00 pm

Name:Conductive explosion : Dōden-sei no bakuhatsu
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:Mid/long
Element:Raiton
Description:The User gathers Raiton chakra and conducts either their chakra or the electricity into an object or weapon (conductible).  Then the object or weapon can be thrown at a target and at the right moment the Raiton chakra explodes outward in a 1m radius and looks similiar to a tesla coil exploding.  The explosion of electricity is activated when somthing conductible such as a kunai, metal object, body, the ground ect. comes into contact with the charged object. The electricity is surprising but can only cause the target be stunned for 1 second and then move sluggishly for 2 additional seconds, leaving their muscles very sore.
Chakra Cost:5

Last edited by Makaru on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 11:30 pm

A jutsu like this would require chakra conductive weapons and since you are only Genin you would not be able to use it. It is more or less a waste of funds at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 2:59 am

if I changed the wording from putting Chakra into the object and instead putting electricity into the object and then detonating it?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 9:33 pm

Just a small note:
US Systems wrote:
Note: If it isn't a specifically chakra conductive weapon of the B-rank or higher, it can only conduct chakra through it for the purposes of C-rank and lower jutsu.

Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 12:55 am

So I can have it?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 12:39 am

Given the time between now and Dexter's last attempt at responding..

Conductive explosion : Dōden-sei no bakuhatsu: How exactly does the raiton chakra dictate when the right moment is ? You cannot externally activate compressed chakra, nor is there a method of putting it on a timer. In comparison to the Explosive tag skill, with Fuinjutsu you can create a seal withe required potential energy for the explosion which is only actively converted to kinetic energy with the usage of the activation technique.

Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptySat 12 Apr 2014, 2:00 am

How about when in comes close to something conductable? Such as a metal head band, a body... ect.
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptySat 19 Apr 2014, 7:23 pm

I'll change it to reflect what I said there so you can see what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 4:56 am

I only have two key issues with this technique really.

The first is, I am wondering what your logic is that would allow for the ground to act as a conductive material? The ground is exactly the opposite of conductive on the same scale as metal and things, it's a pretty sub par conductor. Your best bet is to define it purely as a metal object, given that the human body itself is far less conductive than things like iron or copper which are less conductive metals. Your best method of transference would be like objects such as other basic weaponry.  

Secondly, just a small note that it has to make contact with a conductive material rather than simply being near it.
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 6:26 am

Ok, firstly I'll make it specifically metal and high conductibility objects. Secondly I'll have it make contact with said metal object.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptySat 26 Apr 2014, 9:45 pm

- The wording for starters in the first sentence is a bit weird. There are no grounds to talk about either Chakra or the electricity, since the electricity IS essentially the Chakra (and/or vice versa).

- I also find it a bit iffy to have the electricity stay charged within the object after leaving its source (the person that has the Chakra and is basically the outlet). It's a bit like grabbing a fork that is charged inside of an outlet in the wall, yanking it out and throwing it at someone with the hopes of it still having charged up electricity within it. For this technique, I'd allow the electricity to keep flowing through the weapon of choice for only up to 5 meter range until it hits the target. If it'd be going any farther and taking longer time to reaching the target, I'd rather it would not keep staying charged. Only weapons of B rank and higher have the ability to actually conduct their own Chakra and be able to use Chakra per say without having to stay connected to the user.

- I'd also frankly change the wording a bit regarding when it touches something; as Trey already mentioned that the ground and human body aren't exactly 'conductible' materials.

- There is no stunning effect whatsoever from a C rank Raiton technique. At most it numbs the area of contact and can singe the opponent's hair slightly.

- I'd really recommend doing spell checks when you write up techniques (or posts in general), as there are some very basic errors here that you could easily fix up with a 'read over': *similiar = similar, *somthing = something, *ect = etc. The wording is also a bit clustered, making it a little difficult to read over the technique. It can only benefit yourself to keep the writing clean and easy to read for the moderation staff, as that makes our job quicker and easier to approve and mod your things.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 9:22 pm

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for Makaru New jutsu for Makaru Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-