Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Busy

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Busy Busy EmptySat 22 Mar 2014, 6:46 am

The main bearing in my engine decided it wanted to start knocking and mess up which means I need to replace my entire engine in my vehicle. I simply cannot afford this due to college and bills so we're going to try to sell my Blazer or scrap it.  

Thanks to this issue, I was stranded in my home town for a few days without my school materials and now I am very behind in anything related to college. I have roughly five out of six classes to make up or catch up in, a midterm to study for that is actually tomorrow (and may fail due to being ill prepared), three meeting minutes to complete for two clubs (members/advisers indirectly demanding), have been trying to plan an officer meeting with one of our advisers but am not having any luck doing so (because the others have to make things complicated, as usual), missed a due date related to tutoring, and so much more.

Needless to say my activity may drop completely between now and next weekend due to playing a big game of catch up and a sudden drop in muse due to stress.

I'll probably get on long enough to check to see if my creation thread was checked and to see if anyone is posted but don't expect immediate reply on my end.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 6:28 pm

That sounds like effort. God I love doing nothing. See you again soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
John

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 7:48 pm

Whoops, I didn't see this topic before. Good luck and I hope you get everything worked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Anna
Anna

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 9:34 pm

Thanks guys, I felt like everyone forgot about me Sad
I'm hanging in there but progress has been VERY slow; but of course progress is still progress. Wednesday's are free so I am planning on doing 90% of everything on that day to catch up. I will gladly switch with you Winged e.e lol
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 4:58 pm

We definitely didn't forget about you! I hope everything goes well and that you can return to us 100% soon <3
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 11:18 pm

I saw nobody replied and was like 'well that's awks' so I posted because I'm a lovely saint
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Strawberry
Strawberry

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014, 10:44 am

Seikaaaaaaaa D:

Hang in there. :/
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 8:57 pm

So I am pretty much back.

I technically still have a lot of homework to catch up on but I have been making good progress. I am behind in my math class and a GIS/GPS class BUT between tonight and tomorrow I should hopefully be 100% caught up in everything. Perhaps even ahead! Phew Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-