Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiken SC upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 10:48 pm

To whoever it may concern, these will be spread out over a period of god knows how long and will be done when I can be bothered. As well as this more will be added in the future. I request that the SC Improved Perception be removed for reasons to come. With that said here come the SCs.

Name: [Tier III] Flash Speed
Type: Physical
Prerequisites: Character must have the “Advanced Speed” Special Characteristic.
Training: A 1600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: The Character must have either Taijutsu or Weaponry as one of their specialties.
Description: Years of training one’s speed has lead them to the next evolutionary step in their ability. The shinobi can now go up to thrice as fast compared to others of equal rank. On top of this large speed boost, those with this speed can essentially outrun cheetahs and even appear as a swift blur to unsuspecting bystanders who happen to notice the character. Unfortunately, the high speed training does very little in further improving one’s already great stamina.

Name: [Tier I] Improved Acrobatics
Prerequisites: -
Training: A 600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: Amongst the Speed, Endurance, Strength, and Acrobatics SCs, members may only possess two of them, unless they possess both Weaponry and Taijutsu as their Primary and Secondary Specialties. If one possess Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Primary specialty, with one other specialty, and acquire Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Sub-Specialty, they may possess up to any three of them.
Description: The ninja trains their ability in more advanced evasive manoeuvres which serves the purpose of avoiding enemy attacks. The survivability of the ninja increases as they are now capable of executing quicker flips and twists than their peers.

Name: [Tier II] Enhanced Acrobatics
Prerequisites: Character must have the “Improved Acrobatics” Special Characteristic.
Training: A 1200 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: The Character must have either Taijutsu, Weaponry, or Medical as one of their specialties.
Description: Through further training the ninja has become even more proficient in the arts of aerialism to the point that they are now more flexible than their peers. They are able to not only do incredible feats using aerial manoeuvres such as flips and corkscrews, but they can also bend and rotate their bodies in ways their peers wouldn’t be able to do.

Name: [Tier III] Swift Acrobatics
Prerequisites: Character must have the “Enhanced Acrobatics” Special Characteristic.
Training: A 1600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: The Character must have either Taijutsu, Weaponry, or Medical as one of their specialties.
Description: By further training their proficiency in aerial manoeuvring as well as their flexibility a swift acrobat cannot only perform various aerial manoeuvres on command but they can also jump to greater heights as well as safely fall greater distances.

Name: Ninjutsu Master
Type: Chakra Based
Prerequisites: Must have Ninjutsu Adept
Training: A 1600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: -
Description: An ability acquired to highly experienced ninja whose power and knowledge in Ninjutsu could be considered legendary. Through intensive training and practice of the ninja arts, a ninja has attained a vast knowledge of all Ninjutsu and can identify every generic technique. With their now flawless chakra control and knowledge of Ninjutsu, the cost of each Ninjutsu technique is reduced by 40% (rounded up).
Element Mastery: With an additional training post (800 words), users can gain more control over a particular element as well, reducing the cost of a technique of that element by a total of 50% (Rounded up). Said element may also exhibit a particular, unique aesthetic effect. Does not apply to Advanced Elements.
Element: Raiton
Effect: Gives the ration based attacks a black body with a purple hue.

Name: Enormous Chakra Capacity
Prerequisites: Must have Large Chakra Capacity
Training: A 1200 word training is required to gain this special characteristic
Restrictions: Effect does not stack with the previous ranks of Chakra Capacity.
Description: With an already increased chakra capacity the ninja starts to accumulate a natural skill for increasing their chakra reserves as they continue through their life. Along with some training and mediation, the ninja now gains enormous chakra capacity which increases their chakra reserves by 50CP

Name: Elementalist
Prerequisites: Must specialize in Ninjutsu
Training: A 1600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: Can only access three basic elements
Description: Elementalists are ninja that have chosen to become proficient with elemental ninjutsu. Through training and a natural talent in nature affinity elementalist ninja are able to access three elements instead of two. This allows for more powerful technique's and varied combinations keeping their opponents on their toes.
Element:Katon

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [Tier III] Flash Speed
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Physical
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Character must have the “Advanced Speed” Special Characteristic.
[b]Training:[/b] A 1600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
[b]Restrictions:[/b] The Character must have either Taijutsu or Weaponry as one of their specialties.
[b]Description:[/b] Years of training one’s speed has lead them to the next evolutionary step in their ability. The shinobi can now go up to thrice as fast compared to others of equal rank. On top of this large speed boost, those with this speed can essentially outrun cheetahs and even appear as a swift blur to unsuspecting bystanders who happen to notice the character. Unfortunately, the high speed training does very little in further improving one’s already great stamina.

[b]Name:[/b] [Tier I] Improved Acrobatics
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] -
[b]Training:[/b] A 600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
[b]Restrictions:[/b] Amongst the Speed, Endurance, Strength, and Acrobatics SCs, members may only possess two of them, unless they possess both Weaponry and Taijutsu as their Primary and Secondary Specialties. If one possess Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Primary specialty, with one other specialty, and acquire Weaponry or Taijutsu as a Sub-Specialty, they may possess up to any three of them.
[b]Description:[/b] The ninja trains their ability in more advanced evasive manoeuvres which serves the purpose of avoiding enemy attacks. The survivability of the ninja increases as they are now capable of executing quicker flips and twists than their peers.

[b]Name:[/b] [Tier II] Enhanced Acrobatics
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Character must have the “Improved Acrobatics” Special Characteristic.
[b]Training:[/b] A 1200 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
[b]Restrictions:[/b] The Character must have either Taijutsu, Weaponry, or Medical as one of their specialties.
[b]Description:[/b] Through further training the ninja has become even more proficient in the arts of aerialism to the point that they are now more flexible than their peers. They are able to not only do incredible feats using aerial manoeuvres such as flips and corkscrews, but they can also bend and rotate their bodies in ways their peers wouldn’t be able to do.

[b]Name:[/b] [Tier III] Swift Acrobatics
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Character must have the “Enhanced Acrobatics” Special Characteristic.
[b]Training:[/b] A 1600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
[b]Restrictions:[/b] The Character must have either Taijutsu, Weaponry, or Medical as one of their specialties.
[b]Description:[/b] By further training their proficiency in aerial manoeuvring as well as their flexibility a swift acrobat cannot only perform various aerial manoeuvres on command but they can also jump to greater heights as well as safely fall greater distances.

[b]Name:[/b] Ninjutsu Master
[b]Type:[/b] Chakra Based
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Must have Ninjutsu Adept
[b]Training:[/b] A 1600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
[b]Restrictions:[/b] -
[b]Description:[/b] An ability acquired to highly experienced ninja whose power and knowledge in Ninjutsu could be considered legendary. Through intensive training and practice of the ninja arts, a ninja has attained a vast knowledge of all Ninjutsu and can identify every generic technique. With their now flawless chakra control and knowledge of Ninjutsu, the cost of each Ninjutsu technique is reduced by 40% (rounded up).
[b]Element Mastery:[/b] With an additional training post (800 words), users can gain more control over a particular element as well, reducing the cost of a technique of that element by a total of 50% (Rounded up). Said element may also exhibit a particular, unique aesthetic effect. Does not apply to Advanced Elements.
[b]Element:[/b] Raiton
[b]Effect:[/b] Gives the ration based attacks a black body with a purple hue.

[b]Name:[/b] Enormous Chakra Capacity
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Must have Large Chakra Capacity
[b]Training:[/b] A 1200 word training is required to gain this special characteristic
[b]Restrictions:[/b] Effect does not stack with the previous ranks of Chakra Capacity.
[b]Description:[/b] With an already increased chakra capacity the ninja starts to accumulate a natural skill for increasing their chakra reserves as they continue through their life. Along with some training and mediation, the ninja now gains enormous chakra capacity which increases their chakra reserves by 50CP

[b]Name:[/b] Elementalist
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Must specialize in Ninjutsu
[b]Training:[/b] A 1600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
[b]Restrictions:[/b] Can only access three basic elements
[b]Description:[/b] Elementalists are ninja that have chosen to become proficient with elemental ninjutsu. Through training and a natural talent in nature affinity elementalist ninja are able to access three elements instead of two. This allows for more powerful technique's and varied combinations keeping their opponents on their toes.
[b]Element:[/b]Katon

Last edited by Satan on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 11:13 am

Approved for Training.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptySun 04 May 2014, 9:59 am

ECC and Improved Acrobatics trained here.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptySun 11 May 2014, 11:32 pm

Enormous Chakra Capacity and Improved Acrobatics approved.

Could you please remember to specify in which post what happens in the future, my dear? x)
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptySun 18 May 2014, 12:07 am

I am ever so sorry Heida, I should have specified. Any way here is the next one. This is only one post but it is training two things, however one of them is not an SC. Ninjutsu Master training
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptyWed 21 May 2014, 3:18 pm

It's usually required for posts to be separate when training separate things.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptySat 31 May 2014, 6:08 pm

Ok, in that case I will delete the sharingan training aspect and train the second to tomoe in our topic, my apologies
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014, 5:29 pm

One question, did you want to add in the 800 word extra training post in order to gain the special effect?

Also, I am really sorry for making you wait forever. <3
 silent 
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 11:25 am

I believe I did indeed, also it is fine given I have made you wait longer <3 I swear to god I will have it up by today I have just had one of the busiest weeks of my life.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 10:51 pm

I believe you need to add an extra post into the thread where you gain that special effect. It wouldn't be enough to have it in with the rest of the training.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015, 1:02 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiken SC upgrade Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kiken SC upgrade Kiken SC upgrade Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-