Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Chris
Chris

670 Vide
PostSubject: 670 670 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014, 1:28 pm

Exposition time >w<

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/670

It was kinda interesting, I guess ^^
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014, 8:13 pm

http://i997.mangareader.net/naruto/670/naruto-4862573.jpg

Most interesting picture of the entire chapter.

Also, I see Sasuke and Naruto getting the power of their Ancestor/Soulmate to enter a form equal to Madara's Juubi form. Also, I find it interesting that Obito looked more like the Sennin in his Juubi form, while Madara looks a lot more like Hagoromo's brother, the only person that is not properly explained in the Chapter.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014, 8:34 pm

Spectre wrote:
http://i997.mangareader.net/naruto/670/naruto-4862573.jpg

I haven't read the manga in a year or so now and that picture just made me... Wait what?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014, 5:42 am

Accursed Sharingan-wielding brats with their superiority complexes. I know that Indra is the ancestor of the Uchiha, but goddammit - that childish arrogance started all the way from back then? GAH.

Curious as to who Hagoromo's brother is, as well as what happened to him (provided it's important). And as Spectre pointed out, it is indeed quite interesting to see that Obito resembled the Rikudou Sennin, whereas Madara does the unnamed brother.

I'll admit, I was a bit peeved when the focus shifted from the epicness that is Gai v.s. Madara, and how we were being treated instead to some silly banter between Naruto and Hogaromo. Even so, the exposition was nice, even if it was mostly stuff we've already heard from Madara. Of course, we all know how this quarrel between brothers will end.

From what I recall, a popular prediction among the fandom has always been that Naruto would gain some kind of unparalleled power upgrade from the Rikudou Sennin, and this meeting seems like it'll undoubtedly lead to that kind of outcome. Frankly, I'd have preferred if Naruto beat Madara using his Sennin Mode, but alas, he sucks at using it. Guess it'll have to be with whatever "True Rikudou Sennin Mode" that Hagoromo gives Naruto. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014, 2:07 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Accursed Sharingan-wielding brats with their superiority complexes. I know that Indra is the ancestor of the Uchiha, but goddammit - that childish arrogance started all the way from back then? GAH.

Curious as to who Hagoromo's brother is, as well as what happened to him (provided it's important). And as Spectre pointed out, it is indeed quite interesting to see that Obito resembled the Rikudou Sennin, whereas Madara does the unnamed brother.

I'll admit, I was a bit peeved when the focus shifted from the epicness that is Gai v.s. Madara, and how we were being treated instead to some silly banter between Naruto and Hogaromo. Even so, the exposition was nice, even if it was mostly stuff we've already heard from Madara. Of course, we all know how this quarrel between brothers will end.

From what I recall, a popular prediction among the fandom has always been that Naruto would gain some kind of unparalleled power upgrade from the Rikudou Sennin, and this meeting seems like it'll undoubtedly lead to that kind of outcome. Frankly, I'd have preferred if Naruto beat Madara using his Sennin Mode, but alas, he sucks at using it. Guess it'll have to be with whatever "True Rikudou Sennin Mode" that Hagoromo gives Naruto. Shame.

Kisame Zaru! 

Although, I believe that Indra was reborn into Sasuke, since Ashura is reborn into Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014, 4:51 pm

Ulkira wrote:

I am almost willing to bet my left butt-cheek on it that the new Chakra mode will be the thing Ashura used, the two faced, bipedal fox chakra mode with six arms and several Bijuudama in it's hands. Damn, sure sounds weird saying that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014, 5:10 pm

Spectre wrote:
Ulkira wrote:

I am almost willing to bet my left butt-cheek on it that the new Chakra mode will be the thing Ashura used, the two faced, bipedal fox chakra mode with six arms and several Bijuudama in it's hands. Damn, sure sounds weird saying that out loud.

I'm inclined to agree, Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 10:45 am

670 Sam-Winchester-Supernatural-GIFs-Jared-Padalecki-Yawning

Prefer watching Gai be alpha as fuck with techniques he trained hard for rather than watch Naruto get 'handed the victory' because he's so special.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Brett
Brett

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 2:44 am

So basically, it all started with the Kaguya, the aliens.

Moreover, Orochimaru tried to experiment with them with Kimimaro. Coincidence? I think not. I somehow feel like they're going to try and drag the series on with him once this fight with Madara and Obito concludes.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 4:27 am

Yes, they are going to drag out the series. Fine by me because I enjoy it. XD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 6:09 am

Brett wrote:
So basically, it all started with the Kaguya, the aliens.

Kaguya Ootsuktsuki.

Kimimaro Kaguya.

Not the same "Kaguya".

Adam wrote:
Prefer watching Gai be alpha as fuck with techniques he trained hard for rather than watch Naruto get 'handed the victory' because he's so special.

Ditto to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 7:08 am

Ulkira wrote:
Not the same "Kaguya".

I fail to believe that. They exhibit many of the same physical characteristics, and nothing is truly known about Kimimaro's clan. I think it's likely that somehow Orochimaru managed some insane experiments with Kimimaro that lead to his illness and death.

I'm just saying that it's a-typical of the series for something of this nature to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 7:57 am

Brett wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
Not the same "Kaguya".

I fail to believe that. They exhibit many of the same physical characteristics, and nothing is truly known about Kimimaro's clan. I think it's likely that somehow Orochimaru managed some insane experiments with Kimimaro that lead to his illness and death.

I'm just saying that it's a-typical of the series for something of this nature to happen.

I don't mean to sound offensive, but Kimimaro's clan was named "Kaguya", whereas the given name of Hagoromo's mother was "Kaguya". I'm merely saying that the former is not connected to the latter because of the similar names. I am not, however, contesting whether or not the Kaguya clan has some secret connection with the Ootsutsuki. There is simply too little information on this matter at the moment to discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm

Adam wrote:
670 Sam-Winchester-Supernatural-GIFs-Jared-Padalecki-Yawning

Agreed, those Gates were badass as fuck. While I don't mind all of this story being given, I just hope it doesn't come at the cost of skipping a large section of the fight against Madara to the point where when we come back, Gai just collapses and dies.

That would suck.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 1:00 am

I dare say this chapter has had me thinking. A lot of searching has lead me to Sarutobi's summon. The "Dead Demon" summon that he has looks very similar to Kaguya Ootsutsuki. I'm not saying there's a link, but if there was, I'd be willing to bet this has something to do with what Hagoromo has in store for Naruto in  this dream state. The wiki page says that Minato used the Demon to seal the Yin (Dark) side of Kurama, which seems to be the key to saving Naruto at this point, AND "coincidentally" in the summoning, there seem to be the trademark tomes that show up on Hagoromo & Kaguya's robes floating around the Dead Demon. Not to mention it is an Uzumaki specific summon.

Might be a long shot, but I have a hunch.
670 Reaper_death_seal

Daddy Ootustsuki?

Oh, and the Uzumaki Face Mask Storage Facility also plays a role. The only way to release a soul from the Demon is to wear one and slash it's stomach open, but the same slash is shown on the attacker. I'll say Minato is gonna do it since he's already dead.

Dunno how accurate all of this is, but here's the wiki link.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Demon_Consuming_Seal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

670 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 670 670 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-