Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better late than never.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Better late than never.  Vide
PostSubject: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptyFri 28 Mar 2014, 4:42 am

I am deeply sorry for not being active for the past week but I have been getting my hours back from work and when I get home I have to do things. So it is hard to just sit down and go on the laptop. I will still be active just not as much I believe. I only have one topic that is up at the moment and I will get back to it, because I would like to finish it and make it really awesome. I am sorry if I had let anyone down.

Sincerely,
Rukasu
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:55 am

It's alright, thanks for letting us know! Hopefully you'll be able to come back to us full-time soon! C:
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 4:21 am

The busy bug has bit mostly everyone so no worries!
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 8:16 am

Yea, i am really srry but i will b on later. My internet was shut off n i finally paid it... So i should b on more often unless stated other wise...
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 8:44 am

Good! We need to get that Rp going, man!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 12:53 am

Boop, welcome back~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptySun 20 Apr 2014, 5:39 am

yeah just been really busy and that sucks because I know when I start school in a few months, my activity will be shot down like a rifleman shooting animals. Well I will try my best to rank up before then so I have til July and I dont know If I can keep my activity up but in all honesty I am going to try my best.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 2:28 pm

That's all we can ask!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 4:05 pm

Seika wrote:
The busy bug has bit mostly everyone so no worries!

I lol'd

Also, good luck and get back into the RP vibe as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never. Better late than never.  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-