Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A desperate man

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 2:50 am

Good evening (well late night, if you are GMT+1 like me) everyone, my name is Tomas Elliot, and I am a desperate man. Before explaining the reasons of my desperation, however, I think it would b polite, on my part, to share some basic information about myself.

I am an italian university student, who is happily engaged to a wonderful girl who, however, lives quite far away from me for reasons that involve her studies. This has an unfortunate side effect: since I am separated from my girlfriend for quite long periods, and since university in Italy is organized in a way that piles up all exams in very short periods (january-february and june-july), in this time of the year I find myself with a lot of time in my hand. And being a dreamer (and a fan of jap stuff), I tend to space out.

I love roleplaying. I have always loved roleplaying. I also love Naruto and anything that has to do with ninjas. I used to be part of some communities in my mother language a while back, but lately I have grown tired of italian stuff, so I decided to set out to find a good, international forum where to share these passions of mine, and focus my spacing out a little in the process. And my experiences around the web, during this search of mine, where absolutely dreadful. As I have other things to say, I'll put the tale of my misadventures in spoilers, feel free to skip it.

Spoiler:

And now here I am. All I am asking for is to be allowed to roleplay as an Uchiha, since I have always loved the Sharingan and I have never had the chance to roleplay with it. If there are requirements to meet, I'll meet them, I am pretty confident in my roleplaying abilities, having a 10 years experience of roleplaying behind me. I have also been the boss of a wrestling e-fed, so I have developed this tendency to elaborate long-term storylines to maximize character development (this very post, as long as it is, should kinda prove that).

Earlier in chat, a guy asked me which village I will join just as I was closing the box. I apologize if it seemed rude on my part, and here is my answer: I love sharing a passion with people and making friends, and therefore I value interaction and character development over the mere fighting (which I enjoy of course, but relationships come first in my book), and I also like spicing things up with romance and shippings. Due to this, I'll go to whatever village has people who share this passion of mine Smile

What else remains to be said? Oh yeah: as mentioned earlier I am GMT+1, also I am unable to access the internet during week-ends because of personal issues. I am also in the process of writing a Yugioh-themed fanfiction (I happen to be part of a Yugioh-themed roleplay forum) and, as I said, I have a sweet-yet-demanding girlfriend I need to see from time to time, and exams to prepare, so I might have free time issues at some point. So yeah, I thought that whoever who is going to roleplay with me should know these things, to get an idea of when I can be online.

This is really all: because of the aforementioned personal issues I won't be able to work on my profile untill sunday night, I hope this is not a problem (and that all the Uchiha spot don't run out in 2 days, or I'll really freak out)...
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 2:52 am

FIRST TO POST.

Welcome to the site. Smile Feel free to throw as many questions as you want in the direction of the staff. I hope you will enjoy this site, and be able to share your passion with everybodeh!
Back to top Go down
John

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:09 am

Not sure if you've done so already but you'll need to send your request for Uchiha to either Adam or Cookie Monster, the admins of the forum. Good luck with that and I hope you enjoy yourself here on Ultimate Shinobi, the best forum for Naruto rp. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:13 am

Oh great now I get the meaning of the suggestion I got in chat, in regard of getting to 10 posts... You need those to send PMs... ;-;

*spams this discussion*
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:17 am

Pedobear 
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:18 am

Official welcome! I think it was I who asked you because I always ask all the newbies about the village they're going to join. No matter, hope you are able to get the Uchiha you want. Cannot wait to RP with you  Celene\'s Emote 
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:19 am

Seika wrote:
Official welcome! I think it was I who asked you because I always ask all the newbies about the village they're going to join. No matter, hope you are able to get the Uchiha you want. Cannot wait to RP with you  Celene\'s Emote 

Can't wait as well, you kinda stood out in the chat earlier (EVERYONE DON'T HATE ME, I LIKE OU ALL AS WELL)...

Also lol Adam
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:40 am

WELP.

Looks like you're goin konoha.

Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun here and you ask anything that you want.

Anything
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 3:52 am

Cross wrote:
WELP.

Looks like you're goin konoha.

Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun here and you ask anything that you want.

Anything

For now I just want to get to 10 posts :p
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 5:36 am

I like this person already.

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Tomas.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 10:39 am

u fuckin wot i'll bash yer fookin head swear on me mum

Now that that's out of the way, welcome to the site. Hopefully you'll get your Uchiha and then I can steal your incredibly useful eyes and have fun RPing.
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 11:44 am

I just dropped by to check if there were some more replies to this topic and see if I could sneak in another post, I am already halfway yay, my train departs in a few minutes, and it will be over 24 hours before I get back to Florence...

So yeah, thank you all for the warm welcome, I'll see you all tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 12:13 pm

Welcome to US! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Anna
Anna

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 5:38 pm

Train! I wish we could travel by train where I live Mad
Back to top Go down
John

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 10:09 pm

When you get back, just post in random threads in the general discussion forum till you get the amount needed. Try to keep it relevant, don't just spam. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 1:21 am

Hi and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 8:08 pm

John wrote:
When you get back, just post in random threads in the general discussion forum till you get the amount needed. Try to keep it relevant, don't just spam. Razz

I am finally back in Florence, and thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to keep it in mind...

...And yay another post!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 8:50 pm

The quickest way to earn posts, just say "hello" to people in the introduction threads or "welcome back" if they say they just came back from a hiatus or something  Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 8:54 pm

Seika wrote:
The quickest way to earn posts, just say "hello" to people in the introduction threads or "welcome back" if they say they just came back from a hiatus or something  Smile

Or just reply to you and say thanks for your suggestion :p
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 8:58 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi! I hope you find your stay to be far more welcoming than the rest of the sites you've visited. The members here are hospitable and friendly. Similarly, I wish you the best of luck in obtaining an Uchiha here. If you're looking to spice things up, Kumo isn't the worst place. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 9:30 pm

Welcome to the site, welcome to Konoha.

Enjoy your time here, you and Darius/Cookie Monster will have a lot in common if you have a fetish for Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Tomas Elliot
Tomas Elliot

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 11:43 pm

Why is everyone assuming that I am going to Konoha, btw? O.o

TENTH POST FINALLY
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo
Yukiyo

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 11:10 am

It's the most active, apparently.

But you convienced me to go Kumo so.

Anyway, welcome to the site, hopefully we can Rp with each other.

Nyan 
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

A desperate man Vide
PostSubject: Re: A desperate man A desperate man EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 11:07 am

A desperate man 287405
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A desperate man Vide