Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Ok... Vide
PostSubject: Ok... Ok... EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 9:54 am

Ok, so, here is the deal. Until Friday I am going away on a school trip to Germany. If there is WiFi in our hotel then I will try and get online using my phone, so I will possibly be able to post. However since it is with the school it is unlikely that there will be any internet connection.

But then, when I get back it is when the nightmare begins. I have to revise for two weeks after that for my exams which means that, until (probably) the evening I will not be able to come on. Maybe there will be some times where I can take a day out and just RP but that is looking unlikely. From there I will have a week back at school where most of the after school days will be filled with revision. Then for the next two weeks I have exams (including one on my birthday :C).

I know that my activity has been slipping recently but I promise that when I come back fully it will dramatically increase. Hopefully after this week I will be able to snatch a few hours in and I will probably be able to do one topic, but it will be hard to RP with multiple people.

I am not leaving until lunch time today so until then I will still be around, this is just a warning. I am going to miss you all while I am gone.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Ok... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ok... Ok... EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 2:55 pm

ByeHaveFunHaExams
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-