Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Brett
Brett

671 Vide
PostSubject: 671 671 EmptyWed 02 Apr 2014, 12:28 pm

Free goody bags y'all!

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/671

Adam, I understand the validity in your last argument so much clearer after this. But I'll say...

SPOILER ALERT
Spoiler:

Chat it up gang!
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

671 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 671 671 EmptyWed 02 Apr 2014, 12:54 pm

After seeing the people wrapped in bandages and connected to the Generic Anime Tree of Life it reminded me of the Matrix so much Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

671 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 671 671 EmptyWed 02 Apr 2014, 2:03 pm

RukaAyaka wrote:
After seeing the people wrapped in bandages and connected to the Generic Anime Tree of Life it reminded me of the Matrix so much Razz

I know right?

Also, it's good to see that all of my predictions have been coming out the right way, so there shall be no crying for me today. I would like to see this Night Moth technique though.

And yeah, no spoilers, people that don't want to see them should not read this thread in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

671 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 671 671 EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 12:47 am

RukaAyaka wrote:

Not much of a surprise in hindsight, when you consider the fact that Madara's Master Plan is to put people into a "dream world" - essentially, plugging everyone into the Matrix.

Words cannot describe how pleased I am that Sasuke's half of the conversation with Hagoromo was skipped over; as well as the conclusion of Ashura and Indra's tale. I am bummed that Gai's fight seems to be reaching its end, though, it's satisfying to know that he's managed to push Madara so far.

My prediction: Gai will be saved from death by whatever superpowers that Naruto and Sasuke are being granted by the Rikudou Sennin. I'm quite eager to see what these superpowers will be, or how they will manifest.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

671 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 671 671 EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 10:22 pm

Ulkira wrote:

My prediction: Gai will be saved from death by whatever superpowers that Naruto and Sasuke are being granted by the Rikudou Sennin. I'm quite eager to see what these superpowers will be, or how they will manifest.

Sir I am in 100% agreement.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

671 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 671 671 EmptyFri 04 Apr 2014, 4:01 am

Yeah, that would be very interesting to see and I'm sure it will happen.

Moreover, I think it will be interesting to see how Obito comes into play. There's going to be a lot going against Madara but he's going to hold up for a while longer, of course. It should be interesting to see what old techniques he will employ and what trump cards he still has to play- especially because most of his jutsu are no longer seen in the shinobi world.

I'm wondering if Sasuke and Madara might have a shared moment somehow over the splitting of Indra's manifestation. Technically, Madara is alive again and the bit of Indra that was in him was his competitive and haughty drive for power, as it was for Sasuke. Dunno if that will have anything to do with it, but they might add something in as Madara finally goes down.

Now that Naruto and Sasuke both have this godly power and have both vied to be Hokage after the battle, I'm really interested to see who comes out more wounded from this battle, and if one dies- who it shall be. It could be a blatant end to Naruto should Kishimoto choose so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

671 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 671 671 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-