Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nope, still busy

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 5:44 am

Okay so here is goes. Truth is, I have been dealing with a lot of this since the very beginning but was posting when I had more free-time and wiggle room. However now that I am behind AND have more of a work load thrown at me; my time here is going to slow down.

- I am still very behind in my demanding math course and am barely staying afloat with most of my courses now so I need to put more of my free time towards catching up/staying ahead; especially with math.

- I just started working on my tutoring course. I have 2 and 3/4 assignments finished out of 8 total. I should hopefully complete this course after the next two weeks. This course does soak up my free time on thursdays by a few hours though so of course that slows my other homework progress...and again, will therefore slow things down here.

- My Summer internship requires me to complete an online training course plus gather information for paperwork. This unexpected "assignment" is challenging my already time demanding schedule.

- With the influx of people attending my tutoring sessions, I need to better prepare my materials beforehand to provide maximum help for these students. I have already been attending the class the tutoring is about but I wish to be even MORE prepared then what I am now (so that requires more time).

- I am busy EVERY weekend (especially saturdays) between class, wildlife club events, and my initiation into the Catholic Church. There will be some weekends you won't even see me unless I happen to log in with my phone to say hi.

- I used to dedicate my weekends as "homework time" but now that these weekends are disappearing, I need to find other time slots to work on stuff. These time slots happen to be my rping time slots. Yes, I I actually have "Rping" time slots in my schedule. That's how time strained I have been this entire semester.

I will probably keep posting in my topics with other people but don't expect many solo's out of me anytime soon nor any quick replies. Real life is requiring more and more attention with these "extra-curricular" activities in my already time strained schedule.

Overall, I should HOPEFULLY be able to clear up everything between now and the next two weeks. The less time I am on here, the more time I have to work on things, and overall the more time I will have TO rp in the long run (by finishing everything else)

Anyone want my schedule? Willing to trade Razz

Last edited by Seika on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 7:41 am

:C 

Well, shit. 

Good luck and stay strong, though. Uni is a bitch =P
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 8:52 am

D: D: 

So much..

Looking forward to when you get all caught up and can remain active.

Real life comes first! Hopefully everything goes smoothly!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 2:40 pm

tl;dr

Good luck?

I'm sorry for your loss?

It's ok, it's not your fault?

You'll get them next time tiger?

Come back to us soon?

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 3:48 pm

Good luck with all of that x.x
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy EmptyFri 04 Apr 2014, 3:26 am

Lol thanks guys. Just an update!

I checked off one thing from this list already; my tutoring course. Thanks to only having an exam today I was able to spend more time in the lab with "the tutoring book" and managed to finished everything. That means I will have more time on Thursdays again for other things. Yeehee!  Celene\'s Emote

I usually have Wednesdays free until 5pm EST but next week I will actually have Thursday also free due to my ethics teacher cancelling. This means I have all day to work on math assignments so maybe, juuuust maybe, I will return sooner than I thought. Depends if anything else decides to pop up. Lets hope nothing does  :C 
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy EmptyFri 04 Apr 2014, 10:41 pm

Hopefully nothing else does pop up .___. Just focus on your schoolwork and return to us when you're schedule frees up a bit more! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nope, still busy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nope, still busy Nope, still busy Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-