Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Brett
Brett

Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  Vide
PostSubject: Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update] Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 2:17 am

Well, being that I'm approaching my third year of college I have a lot to do in preparation for the upcoming academic year. To end this semester, I have quite a few research papers which I will be working heavily upon- although because writing is rather easy for me, they won't take nearly as long as it would the average person in my current disposition. Also, I'll be having several last midterm exams before we break down into hell month with finals. Additionally, I must take my WST in order to register for my upper division classes next semester- the date for that being April 26th. I'm expecting a little bit of an increase in work load because there are a lot of shift occurring within the upper management units I am associated with as a supervisor and as such may be asked to complete additional tasks in the concluding month of school. (Granted, I still can't work over 25 hours a week so it should not be of grand importance).

If any additional things need to be added in there, I will do continue to update everyone as to the status of my activity levels. Luckily, as I've schemed to do, I have a small variety of threads currently going that I plan on coasting to completion with during the duration of my upcoming challenges. This serves mostly as a thread for those I interact with frequently; but also to the rest of the Ultimate Shinobi community. While my posting rates may decrease slightly, I am not saying this will greatly impair my ability to interact- simply that it may; in the event that it does, know that I have not senselessly disappeared or abandoned my character.

Kumo shall live on! Be active my friends and keep a yellow heart beat alive within you all!  Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  287405 
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update] Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 3:40 pm

Brett wrote:

Kumo shall live on! Be active my friends and keep a yellow heart beat alive within you all!  Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  287405 

It's orange  TEEHEE 
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update] Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 6:30 pm

Somewhat I suppose lol

*Edit: I think I'm slightly colorblind.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update] Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 9:28 pm

This weekend my apartment was flooded by the idiots upstairs. As a result, everything in my house has had to be moved and pretty much packed before moving out next year. Also, there is a bunch of legal stuff that I must do now to settle claims between my landlord and those who occupy our apartment. In addition, I'll be having lots of last minute writing to do. I will be making way on my posts outside of the forum bit by bit over the next week as I try to get back to a less hectic day-to-day routine.

On that note, I hope everyone is well! Can't wait 'till my activity resumes fully again.
If you guys have any inquiries about RP threads or anything else, feel free to PM me and I will respond as promptly as possible.

SHAMBAM! Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  287405 *UPDATE*
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update] Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 11:08 pm

All the best with the landlord and tenants legal thingy...

...oh, and your water benders upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update] Upcoming events.. [It's not a departure; it's an update]  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-