Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Vide
PostSubject: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 9:01 pm

Nope, no link yet, seeing as I doubt any of you will want to read a chapter that's in it's Raw phase and has no translation.

In short, I find it interesting that thanks to this God Tree merging, Madara basically has the ability to constantly use a form of Izanagi to void hits made on him. Not just that, but his control over Chakra has expanded to the point where he can now basically dish out any advanced elemental nature, including Ranton // Storm release.

Another remotely interesting thing is that Sasuke's Rinnegan seems to have the abilities of both the Rinnegan, Byakugan and the Sharingan, which is somewhat strange because that seemed like the kind of power of Kaguya Otsutsuki. He was capable of piercing through the technique Madara used to constantly void his own damage while it allows him to completely manipulate Yin release to the point of printing his thoughts onto the real world by infusing it with things such as the Chidori (shocker).

As for Naruto, he has access to a lot of elemental natures as well while also having some Fuuinjutsu going for him. It turns out that the Shukaku somehow had the ability to use Magnet release, unless this was a mistake with the translation, something Naruto uses to create a Rasengan with a curse seal written all over it that will seal the one hit with it. So far, it goes to show that Naruto can use the Tailed beast elemental natures and that it is likely to assume that there is a lot more to them than was shown before, seeing as Shukaku would basically have Sand and Magnet release going for him whereas the Kyuubi seems to have nothing at all. 

Oh, and Madara is using Sage mode now.

Last edited by Captain Konoha on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 10:40 pm

Juubijin is technically sage mode (always has been) but wtf this needs to be translated ASAP
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 11:11 pm

I knew Sasukes rinnegan would be different. e.e
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 11:16 pm

Different than the one we know from the whole Nagato/Pain deal, though it is similar to the one Kaguya had, meaning it is in turn different from the one Madara himself has. That said, I don't think it matters much, seeing as Madara pretty much has all the perks of Sasuke's Rinnegan without it being a part of his eyes. Hell, the guy has pretty much every single elemental nature and can in turn boost them all up with Nature Chakra and Yin or Yang chakra, if not simply using YinYang Chakra itself in collaboration with his Sage crap. If Madara really wanted, he could already have killed Naruto and Sasuke by using Onmyouton+Sage Chakra+Advanced element stuff to counterbalance Sasuke's Yin and Naruto's Yang and destroy them both. After all, he has the best of both right now, as well as the primordial demon that heals any form of damage rather quickly.

Madara could pull down Meteors when he had the Rinnegan, what do you think he can do now that he has the UberRinnegan, Sage chakra AND the Primordial demon working for him. He could probably shoot the earth into the sun with a chakra enhanced fart by now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 6:19 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/674
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 10:39 pm

Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] 287405 What's Sakura been cookin' up? We'll find out how she compares to Naruto and Sasuke now. Maybe Tsunade entrusted her with some cells? I REALLY hope Madara doesn't make waste of her so easily; it'd be like back to square 1 for her.

On another note... Interesting development of new abilities for both Naruto and Sasuke. Granted, they still developed them too quickly and seem to have nearly perfected them already.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 10:47 pm

Rasengan is my most disliked jutsu now....
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 10:48 pm

Brett wrote:
Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] 287405 What's Sakura been cookin' up? We'll find out how she compares to Naruto and Sasuke now. Maybe Tsunade entrusted her with some cells? I REALLY hope Madara doesn't make waste of her so easily; it'd be like back to square 1 for her.

On another note... Interesting development of new abilities for both Naruto and Sasuke. Granted, they still developed them too quickly and seem to have nearly perfected them already.

Has she ever left square one? The chapter where she was shown to be equal with Sasuke and Naruto was complete bullshit. She has not been involved at all with the fight against Madara, and has spent the last 20 chapters watching over the dying Obito i.e. being useless. If she now gets a power up, that she really don't deserve to get, tables will need to be flipped. Since she's not even close to being on par with Tsunade, I doubt Tsunade would have saved a power up for Sakura rather than used it herself during the 5 Kage fight.

Also, Kakashi really put up a fight for that eye, huh? xD
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 10:52 pm

Eh, its debatable. In the small periods of time when she has been there she usually tends to be useful. We know Tsunade trained her directly after becoming Hokage. Its been quite some time and in that time I'm sure strength isn't the only thing Tsunade taught her. Think about it; Tsunade says there's 3 rules for the regular medic, and 4 for a combat medic- Sakura has proven to be a combat medic. I think it might catch Madara a little off guard. Then again, Obito is still there so may have something up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 11:04 pm

Kakashi lost his eye soooo easily though ._.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014, 9:44 am

Kinda cheap for what they did to Kakashi e.e
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014, 9:51 am

Captain Konoha wrote:
Kakashi lost his eye soooo easily though ._.
Cross wrote:
Kinda cheap for what they did to Kakashi e.e

You guys are soooo mad.

Lets understand that the man has to be rather exhausted, and Madara was traveling at speeds probably equal to Minato. Kakashi should be considered lucky. Madara could have taken his head.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014, 9:58 am

Chapter Link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014, 10:58 am

I'm just waiting for Kakashi to get one of Madara's or Obito's sharingan/rinnegan in replacement.

Calling it.

Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014, 11:42 am

Cross wrote:
I'm just waiting for Kakashi to get one of Madara's or Obito's sharingan/rinnegan in replacement.

Calling it.

I wouldn't doubt it or both. Mind you he had one eye prior to Obito dying. A lot of possibilities. The leaf would be super stacked. Its mostly been their shinobi fighting the war.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014, 3:48 pm

Something I have not brought up is the whole Rinbo Hengoku situation where Madara makes his shadow into an invisible duplicate that attacks his enemies. I mean, he stated that it did not work on Naruto when he used it in the previous chapter, yet in this chapter, he just blows him away. I find it hard to believe that it is ineffective in one chapter, works fine in one chapter and blows away all nine  humongous chakra demons. 

Still, I like that the technique has been explained now.
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014, 1:28 am

Captain Konoha wrote:
Something I have not brought up is the whole Rinbo Hengoku situation where Madara makes his shadow into an invisible duplicate that attacks his enemies. I mean, he stated that it did not work on Naruto when he used it in the previous chapter, yet in this chapter, he just blows him away. I find it hard to believe that it is ineffective in one chapter, works fine in one chapter and blows away all nine  humongous chakra demons. 

Still, I like that the technique has been explained now.

I guess that the first time Madara tried to use his Rinbo: Hengoku on Naruto, Naruto instinctively dodged it, as he possesses the ability to feel the shadowy form, even if he can't see it unlike Sastard. The second time Madara used that technique, Naruto wasn't in a position to dodge, and so was blown away by it.

Simply my humble opinion, which also iterates that Sakura should just get killed by Madara... who is actually moving about with only half of his bodywhich was bisected by Sastard?!! WTF?!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014, 12:32 pm

That's actually a very solid opinion, one I find myself agreeing to completely. The Rinnegan seems to be just as clusterfucky as the Sharingan (Who could have ever guessed) in that it's user has it's own set of specific powers the other does not have. I think this is something they made up because ever since Nagato, there have been three different users that relied on their own set of techniques the others did not really use much, or used better than the one before them. 

Nagato - Used very specific bodies for his Six Paths techniques. Used the Six Paths techniques with his own body at some point after becoming an Edo Tensei puppet. 
Obito - Used Jinchuuriki bodies with the Six Path technique while not using the Six Path techniques through them or himself.
Madara - Used a few Six Paths techniques prior to going full badass without ever using the Six Paths through different bodies, doing the same as Nagato did as an Edo Tensei. Aside from that, he seems to be the only one who can use the Limbo Hengoku technique, as well as Shingai Tensei and a more advanced form of the Nine Dragons Bijuu Seal.
Sasuke - Seems to not be able to use any of the above, at least up to this point while having a technique that allows him to teleport short distances through whatever means of Jikukan / Space time Ninjutsu that might be that is unique to him, just like Limbo Hengoku seems to be unique to Madara while having the ability to infuse his attacks with Yin, which when going with the whole Onmyouton theme makes me believe that Sasuke can actually erase and re-enter the physical world at insanely rapid speeds, following the whole "Breathing life into thought" theme of the Yin/Yang power.
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014, 10:11 pm

I buy the 'Rinnegan having unique powers' thing. You'll observe that the above mentioned Rinnegan users aside Sastard had eyes from the same source, so their powers were similar (Six Paths), although I don't know what asspull stuff Madara is doing now....

I wonder if there's any weakness for that kind of power. Sastard's Jikukan, I mean. Even Minato's Hiraishin has an apparent weakness.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014, 10:45 pm

Well, the only noted weakness is that it is limited to a very short range, which is where Minato would be better if not limited by the fact that he has to place a seal in order to travel. That said, if he had a seal somewhere, he could travel across the world in an instant, which is something Sasuke's Rinnegan simply cannot do.

As for Madara, keep in mind that his power rivals the Rikudo Sennin himself, and now that he absorbed the tree, he will soon be like Kaguya Otsutsuki. I sense another transformation coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Chapter 674 [Spoilers over 9000][Link added] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-