Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another one? I know

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Another one? I know Vide
PostSubject: Another one? I know Another one? I know EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014, 12:51 am

Just a pre-warning, really. I go back to University this Sunday, and from then onwards will not be as active towards the middle/ end of May. Numerous things like about, 7 essays to write, a performance to do and then preparing to set off for camp in America will be hindering me.

And then, all being well *crosses her fingers*, I'll be away in America from the 1st or 2nd of June until late September. I'm very sorry about this, that the Hokage will be gone and all, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to put on my CV (resume) that should set me apart from other applicants for whatever job I wish to do when I leave University two years from now.

Even when I get back, activity will be limited around essay time, because next year and the year after ACTUALLY COUNT TOWARDS MY DEGREE. And since I'm an overachiever and aiming for a 1st, then well... I'll be tearing my hair out for weeks trying to write 1st class essays.

Love love love <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Strawberry
Strawberry

Another one? I know Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another one? I know Another one? I know EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 9:12 am

Good luck, dear, and have fun in America! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Another one? I know Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another one? I know Another one? I know EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 6:11 pm

Have fun Amy
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Another one? I know Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another one? I know Another one? I know EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 2:38 pm

Another one? I know Tobey-maguire-crying
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

Another one? I know Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another one? I know Another one? I know EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 7:57 pm

Another one? I know Lame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another one? I know Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another one? I know Another one? I know Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-