Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation  Vide
PostSubject: Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation  EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 9:09 am

Topic Participants: Yamanaka Kiyomi
Member Accounts: Yamanaka Kiyomi
Mission Rank: N/A
Approved Mission Request Link: SC's Training for Kiyomi
Topic Link: Black Aura
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation  EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 11:49 am

Hiya, Ancladar! I think you may have confused where to place your training link. Special Characteristic training or any other kind of training, is never submitted to the Evaluations section and is instead linked back to your initial SC request thread. In this case, you'd link it back to this topic. Please reply back so that I know you've read and understand this, allowing the topic to be archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation  EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 12:27 am

Whoops sorry about that. It's been awhile since I did an SC and exams have my brain fried. I understand and will try to remember in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation Black Aura [SC Training] Evaluation  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-