Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 1:26 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/676

So,

Now that Obito is fully taken over and for some reason got his original Sharingan back in trade for Madara's Rinnegan, the bitch pretty much started throwing a storm of Chibaku Tensei, which is the technique that creates those small moons all over the place. Not just that, but he has taken Limbo Hengoku to the point where he now has four invisible clones rampaging around. Finally, he even goes to show Kaguya's eye of fuckitallup to start the Infinite Tsukiyomi. 

Oh, Sakura was also being useless again and Sasuke did not care. Figures.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 1:59 pm

About time shit like this started to happen....Now all we need is for one of the three to die and it would make this a bit more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 6:52 pm

To be honest, I kinda hoped Sakura would have died because Madara would just go "Seen this before, off with your head". Too bad this did not happen.
Back to top Go down
AppleBee
AppleBee

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 7:06 pm

Actually would have been a better chapter if that had happened. Good that we can finally get to this Infinite Tsukuyomi that Madara and Obito have been plotting for the last 400-some chapters.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 7:22 pm

SAKURA Y U NO ACTIVATE BULLSHIT SEAL ONE CHAPTER EARLIER AND TAKE THE STUPID ROD THEN DESTROY RINNEGAN!!!

Am I really complaining of Sakura's uselessness and plot holes at this point? *SIGH* Just get this over with Kishi... -_-
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 8:14 pm

Agreed.

Still, the whole Infinite Tsukibukiyomi will probably just be filled with them being in a different world, fuck around a bit before Naruto and Sasuke wake up and go "IS THIS REAL LIFE!" and fighting Madara and Zetsu again.
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptyThu 15 May 2014, 3:48 am

gg sasuke will probably get everyone out of it with his eye.

It's dumb for him to start it now knowing that naruto and sasuke will be able to get out of it.

It'd be cool though if we go into an arc where they are trapped in it and they slowly realize that they need to get out.
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptySat 17 May 2014, 1:28 am

My take on the matter is that Naruto and Sastard might be the only ones unaffected by the Mugen Tsukuyomi, seeing that they have 'Hagoromo-Swag'. I don't know about Sastard releasing people with that eye of his; it will be only Naruto and Sasbitch that will fight Madara, unless somehow Useless (none other than Sakura) breaks out and joins them (which will be the Chamber's 22nd Century Dictionary definition of 'fake').

Which brings us to another fake thing: I noticed that when Madara stabs anyone with his 'deathsticks', they are incapable of motion or molding chakra (see what happened to the first two Hokage). So how the [expletive inserted] did Useless manage to still throw a punch after Madara had stabbed her?
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptySat 17 May 2014, 3:26 pm

They can still move, they just can't mold their chakra. Hashirama and Tobirama were literally used as a pin cushion, so it only makes sense that they could not move around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptySun 18 May 2014, 1:10 am

Even if that were so, remember that Sakura's punches are chakra-infused to have that explosive power. Besides, when Kakashi fought Deva Path Pein (Naruto Chapter 420), Pein seemed to disrupt his movement when he tried to give him Raikiri.

I don't usually like using Naruto Wikia as the hard and fast source of Naruto info, but I think it's our best bet. Read this, and you'll see that the 'deathsticks' actually disorient a person's movement.

And yet, Useless threw a straight, un-movement-disoriented punch...

Asspull....
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] EmptySun 18 May 2014, 1:29 am

Fluke wrote:
Even if that were so, remember that Sakura's punches are chakra-infused to have that explosive power. Besides, when Kakashi fought Deva Path Pein (Naruto Chapter 420), Pein seemed to disrupt his movement when he tried to give him Raikiri.

I don't usually like using Naruto Wikia as the hard and fast source of Naruto info, but I think it's our best bet. Read this, and you'll see that the 'deathsticks' actually disorient a person's movement.

And yet, Useless threw a straight, un-movement-disoriented punch...

Asspull....

Maybe Sakura's BS seal of BSnessness heals her up faster than one rod affects her, I think it took more than one rod to restrain the Kages, maybe Sakura's seal just fixes the effect up faster than a single rod mucks it up... Who knows and at this point who even cares, if we are to be so picky about every hole Ninja War Arc gave us or every decision Kishi made: "I better show I'm serious... I know, I'll kill Neji... It'll totally be remembered by everyone some issues later and change things in the long run!" I'm just happy it's about to end sometime this decade...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Naruto 676 [The true clusterfuck starts] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-