Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] EmptyWed 21 May 2014, 2:14 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/677

So, the Holy tree is spreading through the use of Hashirama's Jukai Koutan technique. The whole Yamato thing was not clear to me before, though the moment Spiral Zetsu claimed that he no longer needed his "Filling", I instantly knew that it was in fact Yamato. It's funny to see that the Edo Tensei Kage are not affected and that even Orochimaru got fucked over by this jutsu. He was THE one person I figured would escape this shit somehow. Also, did Tenten just do something useful?

On a side note, I have to say that Sasuke's Susano'o is brutal as fuck, even though his wings seem like they got stuck onto it's design at a later point.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 9:59 am

Thank god we don't allow Mangekyou on this site -.-
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 10:11 am

Only one man is capable of breaking out of Eternal Tsukuyomi and kicking Madara's behind now.

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 1:57 pm

Nah, little Chucky would get his ass handed to him. He's but a frail old man now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] Naruto 677 [Da Holy Twee] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-