Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gimme these plox

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 6:23 pm

Name: One-Handed Seals
Type: Physical
Prerequisites: -
Training: A 600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: This cannot be used as a way to perform two jutsu at the same time.
Description: the ninja discovers a unique talent which allows them to mix chakra by performing seals with only one hand. With an ability such as this the ninja can fight while also performing jutsu, delivering surprise attacks to their enemies. Since those who can perform one-handed seals are naturally good at what their talents, they are even capable of performing hand seals behind themselves, leaving the enemy oblivious to the ninja's next attack.  

Name: Blurred Hand Movement
Type: Physical
Prerequisites: The Character must possess One-Handed Seals.
Training: A 1200 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Restrictions: -
Description: A skillful and convenient characteristic that is learned to those who have practiced in the art of hand speed movement in nearly all forms. There are many uses for this characteristic as it can enhance nearly all forms of specializations. It is essentially the practice of moving and manipulating your hands with expert efficiency to the point where they become a blur. With this special characteristic a ninja can perform any number of hand seals within seconds or instantly depending on the amount of seals necessary. This allows them to execute techniques faster than the opponent can perceive, providing no Perception-based Special Characteristics are present.

Name: Increased Chakra Capacity
Type: Chakra Based
Training: A 600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic
Description: Through extensive meditation and physical training the ninja's chakra capacity increases by 20CP.

Name: Large Chakra Capacity
Type: Chakra Based
Prerequisites: Must have Increased Chakra Capacity
Training: A 800 word training is required to gain this special characteristic
Restrictions: Effect does not stack with the previous rank of Chakra Capacity.
Description: The ninja continues their mediation and physical training which further increases their chakra capacity. Ninja with large chakra capacities have an increased chakra of 35CP

Name: Animal Speaking.
Type: Social Based
Training: A 600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic.
Description: A rare characteristic that one develops which allows them to understand and communicate with animals. Verbal exchange is common among those with this ability as the user will literally alter their voice to mimic the animal their speaking to as a way of communicating. More advanced people are even capable of feeling the emotions and pain of animals as well, although that requires physical contact. Animal Speaking is a very useful skill because they can manipulate animals to accomplish tasks, such as acting as scouts or gathering information they have already witnessed. Animals that serve as familiars to specific clans or people such as Kikaichu Bugs, Inuzuka dogs or summons, cannot be controlled due to their loyalty to their owners.

Last edited by Jawsome on Fri 23 May 2014, 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 11:36 pm

A:You are not approved yet, thus cannot apply for special characteristics.

B: You do not meet the requirements to obtain the B rank Physical SCs as you have none of the required specialties.

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySat 24 May 2014, 7:44 pm

A: Sorry. Fixed that problem.

B: Took out the problematic SCs. Should be fine now.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 3:10 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 6:25 pm

While I realize that in order to be a good and professional mod, I need to keep my calm all the time and be nice. And I do enjoy being nice and friendly since I hardly ever get reasons to become angered. However, Vergil, I will kill you with my own bare hands if you keep bumping your own topics. I will deny your training and make you do it five times for everything you ever want if you keep being this pushy and impatient. You know the drill, you have been here long enough to not act this way.

With that being said, approved for training.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySat 31 May 2014, 1:33 pm

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t13593-chakra-pool-p

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t13595-chakra-pool-ii-p

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t13592-seal-training-p

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t13594-quick-fingers-p

Chakra Capacity [C and B rank] trained.
Hand Seals [C and B rank] trained.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySat 07 Jun 2014, 8:31 pm

• "Chakra Pool [p]" - Chakra Capacity [C-rank]: I compliment the concept of attempting to train monkeys to utilize chakra, but I feel that their capabilities do not help your own individual in any sort of way in regards to extending his own chakra capacity. Majority of your post does not center around your character training his chakra capacity.
    Also, the description of Chakra Capacity at C-rank is "Through extensive meditation and physical training the ninja's chakra capacity increases by 20CP." It appears you only meditated for a brief period of time in your post. Please include a duration of time you had meditated and perhaps a bit of physical training as well.
  • Chakra Pool II [p] - Chakra Capacity [B-rank]: I am under the impression that you meditation was a little longer than last topic but still relatively brief. Please include a duration of time and perhaps a bit of physical training as well.
  • Approved and Added [One Handed Seals/Blurred Hand Seals]

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySun 08 Jun 2014, 3:37 am

Did my best to fix both and give a more clear estimate on the time spent meditating.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySun 08 Jun 2014, 4:46 am

• An hour honestly isn't very extensive. Try all day or longer.

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySun 08 Jun 2014, 1:05 pm

I think that meditating for a day is a bit excessive for a C ranked SC. An Hour should be more than enough for that one in my opinion, seeing as an hour is a hell of a long time to meditate (I personally can't even meditate for five minutes before getting distracted). The B ranked one has been made into a full day meditation, the first one into a two hour meditation. I hope this will be okay.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySun 08 Jun 2014, 5:37 pm

Approved and Added [Chakra Capacity C/B]
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox EmptySun 08 Jun 2014, 6:10 pm

Yaaai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gimme these plox Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gimme these plox Gimme these plox Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-