Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 6:26 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/678

So....

This was weird.
They show a bunch of dreams, Zetsu turns out to be some kind of wicked entity that no longer listens to Madara, it's creator, pulls a Madara on Madara and starts taking away his shit.

Dat Black Guy.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 7:05 pm

#Mei'sDream

Suits in Naruto World confirmed apparently so the series is taking place in a modern world which still hasn't overthrown feudal system... Raised some questions like where are they actually used since neither the politicians nor villagers seem to wear them but they exist because Mei couldn't be possibly dreaming about a thing she hasn't seen before

(I've given up on the plots so I'm picking on clothes in Naruto world, come at me!!!)
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 9:51 pm

*Comes at you*
But I wanted to talk about the black guy and the fact that Madara's jutsu was in fact Kaguya's jutsu, and that Madara, the one who set up all of the bad things in the Ninja world was actually set up by the ghost of a long-dead Rabbit goddess who was in some way part of him because Madara's "Will" was apparently her will.

#OMGSUCHPLOT
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 11:31 pm

Didn't really care about Madara being bitchslapped aside off the villain scale, but the whole ONE FIGHT OVER ALL thing is really getting annoying, if you think about it the Naruto VS Tobi encounter from 3 years ago is still going on. Some sides have changed, some guys took a break to return to the fight but it's just one long final battle to me, at this point so much crazy shit happened I'm no longer surprised by or care about anything.

Although I am glad that Kishi finally openly admited that Sakura is a useless piece of trash, up to now he's been like "No, no guys, she's definitely up there with the Team 7, an equal member of the team and all. Don't believe me? Here's a stupid one character panel for her... Aaaaand now back to the main plot." and now he opened up to the fact that he doesn't even give a crap about her or Kaka anymore (get it? Kaka means poop in Russian, I crap myself up sometimes Very Happy).

Oh and also:
Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] 967gt
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 12:13 am

I think a lot of Madara's recent developments have to do with him absorbing the tree and the Gedo Mazo being the shell of the Juubi. (Ten tails couldn't come without it).

And madara did say that the tree simply wanted its chakra back, and Madara has the most of it atm.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 4:44 am

RukaAyaka wrote:
Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] 967gt

Oi, I take offense to that!

Well Iza, while he did get his power from the Tree, the Tree is a different entity than Kaguya. Kaguya merely took it's power and mastered it, so maybe in a way, her essence was sealed inside of the Juubi or more accurately, the Gedo Statue, seeing as that was the part that got sealed away into the moon. Because the Statue itself is the husk of the Juubi, it is fair to assume that when the Zetsu were made, they all inherited Kaguya's will instead of Madara's own will, and while Madara's will [Black Zetsu] was made by Madara's Rinnegan, he himself was attached to the Statue that kept him alive at the time. Because the Juubi's original form was in fact the Shinju/God Tree, the voice that told Madara to absorb the tree was most likely Kaguya as well. By absorbing the tree, getting his godpower deluxe package and activating the Infinite Tsukiyomi, he pretty much played right into her hands and set him up to be taken over.

Next Chapter, Transsexual Rabbit Princess Kaguya Ootsutsuki.
Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 11:22 pm

I wonder when Sasuke will betray Naruto or whatever. There's going to be more plot twists to come!
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 11:36 pm

Kakashi should just kill himself. He just gets his eye jacked without so much as a response and then compared to Sakura, his time of being influential in the manga is over. Inb4 he sacrifices himself to save someone.

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptySat 31 May 2014, 3:36 pm

He wouldn't kill himself, chances are that he will just become the next Jiraiya or whatever. At this point, everyone except Naruto and Sasuke are useless, seeing as none other than them can fight against that Godmode bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptySat 31 May 2014, 3:45 pm

lifeanddeath wrote:

Kakashi should just kill himself. He just gets his eye jacked without so much as a response and then compared to Sakura, his time of being influential in the manga is over. Inb4 he sacrifices himself to save someone.  

If anyone should kill themselves it's goddamn Sakura, Kakashi can still be a cool mentor for people but Sakura is absolutely useless as her function to the plot still baffles me, at this point to me she's the Jar Jar of Naruto...
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] EmptySat 31 May 2014, 3:48 pm

Haha, Jar Jar. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Naruto 678 [Dat Black Guy] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-