Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Vide
PostSubject: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 2:51 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/679

Well.

Kaguya seems to be every bit as OP as I thought she would be. Not much of a shocker, though the thing that upset me a little about Zetsu is that everything I thought about the creation of Zetsu has been entirely wrong.

Lots of bullfuck happening.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 2:53 pm

I thought white zetsu was made of semen.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 3:31 pm

The more I try to give the shit about the plot the more it baffles me:

1) Why would Kaguya need to put everyone on Infinite Tsukuyomi to make White Zetsus, it's obvious that people under it become just shells and don't bone anymore so the supply of Zetsus is finite, which is a step down compared to "Rape someone with Senju cells (by now pretty much EVERYONE has them) and Shit out Infinite Zetsu army" plan.

2) Why would Kaguya even need an army, what is she fighting against? She's pretty much turning the entire world into Zetsus but to fight WHAT? Also isn't her character supposed to be against all fighting in general, why would she build an army at all? It kind of makes sense that she's making the world into a "nursery" like she said, kind of like a world of her children but the phrasing of White Zetsu was quite different.

3) Why is Kaguya using Byakugan? She has all three dojutsu and probably knows every jutsu known to man, both Rinnegan and Sharingan are more useful in sensing chakra levels, it's almost like Kishi is like "Hey, guys! Remember that? It's totally still relevant, like Sakura!"

4) It's said that she used Infinite Tsukuyomi before to end all fighting so why did she not complete her plan? Why is the world still not Kaguya's nursery filled with  white Zetsu, did she dump her plan initially?

5) Zetsu-Ex-Machina - Zetsu is everything, everywhere, used for everything and has the abilities that plot requires them to have. I remember not having a goddamn clue what Zetsu is, what is his character and motivations or skillset during most of Shippuden and now I get the idea that so doesn't Kishi, he just makes stuff about Zetsu up as he goes along rewritting stuff that has been established before multiple times. I'm getting Toriyama's "Buu actually wasn't something that was created but an ancient creature who really loves candy, MINDBLOW MUTHAF***AS!!!" kind of vibe going from this series

I guess most of my questions will probably be explained in the future, I just really start to despise this Ten Tails Revival arc and how the whole arc is just this one big battle which actually is a continuation of a battle in the previous arc. It's just a clusterfuck of things being thrown and Kishi trying to somehow resolve all the plot points in a single battle. Don't get my pointless bitching wrong, I still love the series I just really hate this arc.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 3:55 pm

I will agree with you on all points, except for number 3. The Byakugan is specifically used to see chakra and chakra points. The Sharingan can only see chakra in vague terms (it could tell when a genjutsu was being cast, or if someone is a clone), whereas the Rinnengan's ability to see chakra hasn't been greatly explained.

The Byakugan is specifically designed to see chakra and is probably the best at doing so, where the Sharingan and Rinnengan are less capable.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 4:07 pm

I'm pretty sure Rinnegan was used to see chakra points and chakra just like Byakugan. In chapter 672 1st page Madara looked over Guy's chakra points with just Rinnegan. I really do think it's just Kishi trying to prove something to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 4:48 pm

RukaAyaka wrote:
I'm pretty sure Rinnegan was used to see chakra points and chakra just like Byakugan. In chapter 672 1st page Madara looked over Guy's chakra points with just Rinnegan. I really do think it's just Kishi trying to prove something to us Very Happy

Yeah I did see that page, but it looked like Madara could only see the gates, rather than all of the chakra points. Compare that to the latest chapter to see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 9:51 pm

To be honest... I'm pretty fucking lost.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 11:19 pm

I will be honest with you, I felt like this when the world suddenly turned into an upside-down lava pit.

Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Game-of-thrones-throat-slash-gif
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 11:44 pm

In honor of this chapter, I will share with you all the gems that I discovered on tumblr:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I literally had to step away from my computer, take a bathroom break, and force myself to remember how to breathe last night when I saw these.... X'D
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 11:56 pm

TwinnyPuppy wrote:
In honor of this chapter, I will share with you all the gems that I discovered on tumblr:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I literally had to step away from my computer, take a bathroom break, and force myself to remember how to breathe last night when I saw these.... X'D

You forgot to link the funnies one :/
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 12:23 am

OMG!!!!! Kaguya is actually an ALIEN!!!!!!!!

Because that is the only thing that can explain what she wants to do with an army, when there's no one else to fight... except the Skrulls are invading... again. And of course, she wants to save her pretty little nursery.

Live Kree... or die frying.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 7:18 pm

Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] 3qbf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Chapter 679 [Rabbit Goddess] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-