Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014, 9:31 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/680

So Kaguya is just another one of dem bitches that wants to own all the cool stuff, probably a blond girl. Aside from Kakashi doing something decent and saving people, not a lot happened aside from Sasuke using his Hawk again, even though he used his snake 50 chapters ago against the Juubi. I R Confust.
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014, 9:52 pm

He gets two contracts, orochimaru technically had two.

And naruto can fly
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014, 10:06 pm

But guys don't forget the other remarkable thing that happened tho!!!!!!!!

OMFG in all my Naruto reading streak I never believed I'd ever see Sakura crying, finally we see this super strong and well developed female lead showing some emotion which isn't so exceptional at all because of how well developed she was throughout this long-ass series. Such an emotional moment.

And then that one time, when I was in free fall like Kakashi was, I lit up a cigarette and finished it then watched a FIFA game and caught up with Mad Men, then read the national history of Estonia, learned three poems of some classic German poet by heart and created a blockbuster movie trilogy which I sent to my pal at some foreign movie company but the connection was terrible so I had to wait for a while but my phone went out so I had to recharge the battery to finish sending the goddamn text of the scripts. Then while the free-fall was still fresh as shit I decided that I could go for a nap after the extensive free-falling into certain death that I've been doing so I contacted my oftalmologist to know how my eyes are because it's crucial to know how well I can measure the distance that was left for me to free-fall these 4-5 metres. Turned out I had breast cancer so I had to go through a course of chemo. After curing my condition I somehow managed to pull out my phone again and call in Batman to ask for a laws of physics breaking loan (Spider Man tried to rescue someone without it, didn't go so well), Batman put me on hold so I had to wait for some time for the guy to find some time, luckily my free-fall wasn't yet in it's peak so I had some time to spare. Batman said that I already used up all my physics busting loans so I was forced by the unfortunate consequences to build a jetpack to fly out of the hole of certain death I was free-falling in, not before getting PhDs in physics and engineering on phone while in free-fall.

All things summed up I was really dissapointed how little Kakashi can do while falling into certain doom... Also Naruto is officially DBZ-mode, been going that way but now it's official!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014, 8:07 pm

Accidentally read Attack on Titan Chapter 58 instead.
Back to top Go down
AppleBee
AppleBee

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014, 9:26 am

*Sigh*

I don't have the words to describe this chapter accurately.

I'm glad though that we haven't completely forgotten the Edo Tensei Kage though. Seemed like after Guy's 8 Gates Rampage, we forgot that Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, and Minato existed.

Anyways, I was thinking they would use the Benihisago (the gourd) to seal Madara/Kaguya away, but I think we've long since forgotten all about it.

So I really don't know what is going to happen next, but I cannot take another plot twist. One more I think we'll officially have plot spaghetti (if we don't already).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Naruto 680 [Greedy Bitches] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-