Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's try this again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tony
Tony

Let's try this again! Vide
PostSubject: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 8:40 am

It's been far too long for me. My absence here has been plaguing me recently, and considering recent events, I thought it was all too necessary to return.

The goodbyes associated with graduation of high school (secondary school) only warrants new hellos to all of you here once again! And my re-entering to the world of Dungeons and Dragons have renewed my love for roleplay. So that, too, was a factor in my return.

So, I'm here guys! And this time, I promise I'm here to stay.

Bear with me however, for I know things are different since my last stint here, so I will have a LOT of stupid questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 12:16 pm

I also have a question: Don't you ever feel like it might be time to make a new character? Because it seems like you have been recycling Initake for years now, though that just might be me getting things wrong.

In any case, welcome back to the site.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 2:40 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
I also have a question: Don't you ever feel like it might be time to make a new character? Because it seems like you have been recycling Initake for years now, though that just might be me getting things wrong.

Initake should be 35 now. Any mod which accepts him at an age less than that is an asshat and should be taken out to the back, and shot. It's the merciful thing to do.

Welcome back I guess?
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 3:25 pm

Not exactly the point I was trying to make. Was trying to say that it might be time for him to start something else than to recycle the same character time and time again before the complaints about lacking muse or a boring character plot come back, because that is something I managed to remember from the past.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 4:26 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
Not exactly the point I was trying to make. Was trying to say that it might be time for him to start something else than to recycle the same character time and time again before the complaints about lacking muse or a boring character plot come back, because that is something I managed to remember from the past.

Less talking, more shooting  Let's try this again! 287405 
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 5:09 pm

Welcome back, stranger!

*staywithusforeverrrr*

:3
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 5:21 pm

Strawberry wrote:
*staywithusforeverrrr*

Nobody that knows us wants to stay with us forever Strawbs.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 5:58 pm

Well, talk for yourself.

Let's try this again! BURN
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 6:10 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Well, talk for yourself.

People are waiting in line to RP with my Kaguya, so maybe you should look at yourself, seeing as you Solo RP all the time.  TEEHEE 

Back to top Go down
Tony
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 6:12 pm

You guys have a point... I figured I'd just start out with the same guy I've been using for 4 or 5 years now for familiarity's sake and to make it easier to transition into this again. I suppose I could make someone new.

Can't help it I enjoy using the same character so often  FLASH! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 7:24 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
People are waiting in line to RP with my Kaguya, so maybe you should look at yourself, seeing as you Solo RP all the time.  TEEHEE 

I didn't know you had a second character Smile When did you make him?

We're behind you Tony. Go Tony. Go Tony
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 7:49 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Well, talk for yourself.

Oh believe me, there are very very few people who genuinely want to RP with your Kaguya. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 8:20 pm

Kite wrote:
Hiruzen wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Well, talk for yourself.

Oh believe me, there are very very few people who genuinely want to RP with your Kaguya. TEEHEE

I think you're mixing up the two Kaguya in Konoha TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 8:39 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
Kite wrote:
Hiruzen wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Well, talk for yourself.

I think you're mixing up the two Kaguya in Konoha TEEHEE

Last I checked you have been in the doghouse for three of your so called friends in Konoha, who so happen to roleplay the people who are closest to your Kaguya. There's really no one who wants to roleplay with your character anymore lol! 

And with that I bid you a good day.  Sir 
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 15 Jun 2014, 11:39 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Well, talk for yourself.

I rp with people who I think are worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014, 12:55 am

Strawberry wrote:
Hiruzen wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Well, talk for yourself.

I rp with people who I think are worth my time.

TEEHEE 
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014, 6:21 am

It was highly entertaining going through this thread.

At any rate, welcome back once again.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014, 1:03 am

Welcome back! Was reading through the interesting thread and a thought came to mind, what if you rped your character's son or daughter? Then you can start young again lol. If not...then well...he would probably be rather old as mentioned earlier unless given a complete reboot....I guess .-.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 6:55 pm

Seika wrote:
Welcome back! Was reading through the interesting thread and a thought came to mind, what if you rped your character's son or daughter? Then you can start young again lol. If not...then well...he would probably be rather old as mentioned earlier unless given a complete reboot....I guess .-.

^
Good plan
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! EmptySun 06 Jul 2014, 6:51 am

Tony. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's try this again! Let's try this again! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-