Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internets and Internships.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Internets and Internships. Vide
PostSubject: Internets and Internships. Internets and Internships. EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 5:05 pm

Despite not being the most social person on this site, I still feel I should offer an explanation for why I've been so absent lately, as well as give an update regarding my future activity.

As it stands, my presence here will be sporadic at best, given I've been partaking in an internship that consumes a sizable portion of my free time and energy. Seeing as it leaves me mentally drained quite a bit, I seldom have the motivation to do anything once I get back home.

And speaking of home: I'm at my parents' house for the summer, and the Internet here always slows down when the weekend comes round. As in, it takes ten minutes just for Google to load (and far more than I can bother to wait for US' homepage). Given that the majority of my free time is during the weekend, and that's when the Internet stalls... well, you all should be able to figure out the problem there.

I'll only be interning for about a month or so more (probably till the end of July), so my schedule should open up by then. I'll still log on to check on the site and whatnot.

Oh yeah: and the World Cup's on. That should speak for itself.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Internets and Internships. Internets and Internships. EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 12:27 am

'Nuff said. :c

Just get your arse back when you are free to do so. Oh and yeah, you should be a little more social. Razz

Always wondered why you never even popped in the chat once in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Internets and Internships. Internets and Internships. EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:46 pm

Warning: Original comment below

You were gone? I didn't notice  TEEHEE 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internets and Internships. Internets and Internships. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-