Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the things.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

All the things. Vide
PostSubject: All the things. All the things. EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 2:54 pm

So, there's a lot going on lately. As everybody have probably noticed then I have been a bit slow on here.

My mom had a surgery and as we are just alone on the farm now then I had double workload every day. She's starting to get better, but instead our best sheep dog had an accident two days ago and got his thigh bone shattered. We got him to a surgery and now we have to monitor him every second for 6 weeks in order to make sure he doesn't move his leg at all so that the bone will heal correctly.

Which of course means even more workload.

Next week we might start gathering the hay for the animals, and that will take all of the day + work with the animals. Moooooore workload.

So it's safe to say that I will continue to be a bit slow until at least mom has fully healed and the dog is out of any danger zone.

I apologize to everyone that are with me in threads, and I also apologize to those that are waiting on an eval from me. I will try to get some of them done today, and I'll ask other staff to help me out so that no one has to wait for too long. I will continue to post in my threads as well, but I will have to ask people to be a bit patient with me. Smile

I can only hope there will be no more hospitalization this summer!

Hugs to everyone <3
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

All the things. Vide
PostSubject: Re: All the things. All the things. EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 5:12 pm

Wow, so sad to hear about all this misfortune... I wish best of luck and hope everything will work out OK!
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

All the things. Vide
PostSubject: Re: All the things. All the things. EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 6:46 am

All the things. 71fjsDu

I hope everything clears up for you and that you return to us swiftly! :C
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

All the things. Vide
PostSubject: Re: All the things. All the things. EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 7:01 am

I finally picked up those two evals we had discussed. Sorry on my part for taking so long to do so! Hope your schedule frees up soon. I truly hope your pup heals up quick too and that everything is going well with your mom. I believe in you chica!!!
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

All the things. Vide
PostSubject: Re: All the things. All the things. EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 3:42 pm

Thank you guys <3

And thanks Kelcie, you are a life saver!
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

All the things. Vide
PostSubject: Re: All the things. All the things. EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014, 6:17 am

Just a heads up, it's been foggy/rainy lately and fog/heavy clouds = NO INTERNET FOR ME. I love the internet connection at the farm. *twitches* Love love love love. Skype has also stopped working for some STRANGE reason, and because of my shitty internet I can't re-install it or do anything useful at all. At best, I can sit here and glare daggers at the computer.

I keep being slow on here, and I do apologize to everybody. The weather has, as said before, played a huge part in keeping me away from everything internet-vise. Farm life on the other hand would be the other factor for me sometimes not being able to check up on things here as often as I would.

Again, sorry sorry sorry. Much love to all <3 Somebody please send me good weather and a clear sky.

( I will try to keep up with things, and I shall keep a close eye on the weather reports BEFORE tagging evals. I pray to whatever Gods there are that the weather will be good tomorrow and for a week or so ... or just for the rest of the summer. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All the things. Vide
PostSubject: Re: All the things. All the things. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-