Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 682

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014, 12:20 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/682

I can't!

I fucking can't!

Fuck you Kishimoto, that was the most I've fucking laughed in years, but I am fucking DONE.

FUCK YOU AND THE COCAINE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON, I AM OUT OF THIS FANDOM.

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014, 3:29 pm

LOL. Good chapter  Aww yeah 
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014, 3:40 pm

-_-

I actually liked it... Feels weird...
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm

I didn't exactly like it, but it was the first good chapter out of the past... 10 or so. I like how Naruto used the Sexy Jutsu, that seriously caught me off guard. The whole Kaguya facepunch was weird too, just like it seems more like Black Zetsu is the one controlling Kaguya than the other way around. That, and they explained the illusionary world creation thing a bit, which is kinda nice to know. All things considered, it was not THAT bad.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014, 6:21 pm

Naruto 682 Giphy
My only grievance with this chapter was Naruto's plan (which I predicted when he mentioned "another jutsu"). I realize that Kishimoto might have just thrown it in for a bit of comic relief, but this was not the best time for such a joke. Making Kaguya actually fall for the prank is what's annoying me even more. At least there was no nosebleed, so I'll convince myself that she was simply knocked back by the sheer stupidity of the maneuver. Yes, that's what I'll do.

Hiruzen wrote:
The whole Kaguya facepunch was weird too, just like it seems more like Black Zetsu is the one controlling Kaguya than the other way around.

Indeed, it is rather strange that Black Zetsu appears to be one pulling the strings here. Sure, he's been the supposed mastermind behind everything that's happened in the series so far, but surely Kaguya should be controlling him now? What's unnerves me is how she doesn't appear to visibly acknowledge Black Zetsu's words or presence. She just does what he says without any response.

RukaAyaka wrote:
-_-

I actually liked it... Feels weird...

Was it because of the double spread of naked men? I'll bet it was because of the double spread of naked men. Naruto 682 815275
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014, 6:28 pm

Ulkira wrote:

Was it because of the double spread of naked men? I'll bet it was because of the double spread of naked men. Naruto 682 815275

Hah.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014, 11:42 pm

Frozen caused this you know? no, Disney caused this! I mean we got the frozen wonderland of Frozen and now we got Sasuke stuck in Aladdin's world. But besides this, it is funny to see some comedy.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 3:03 am

Ulkira wrote:

Well, that was certainly why I liked it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I do have to admit, it really is a little awkward how Kaguya just does everything without commenting. Although... she's not very talkative in general outside of when she's showing anger.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Sand War
Sand War

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 12:06 am

Well, the conclusion is that deep down inside, everyone is a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 682 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 682 Naruto 682 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-