Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmm yeah...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 12:14 am

Well this ain't really for me. Rping I mean. Don't really have no major reason to leave but leaving anyways. I will be finishing Izayah' topic and after that I am pretty much done with writing shit.

Either way its slow as hell at the moment, and everything just seems to be personal topics. Not much people to RP with, and not enough movement to keep a person at least entertained. Not enough people to actually make the illusion that is active. And to be honest there is like one topic or post, or a sign of life like every two days or so.

And just my opinion, this place does not even feel like "home" if you understand what I am saying. Just don't feel to comfortable even Rping here.

Well yeah see ya guys. (For those who actually givaa fuck)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 12:31 am

Blah blah blah blah. Not surprised. Good riddance. Cya soon.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 12:38 am

Chris wrote:

Exactly what I speak off. This place pretty much, well not the place. More like the people have just turned assholes all of a sudden. Everyone leaves and come back but for some reason there is always one person who is sticking their nose on people's business with ignorant comments. I really don't know why you actually even posted. People that I actually respected since the beginning. And for some reason have just decided to dick ride people and stick their nose where they are not needed.

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 12:55 am

I was being endearing :3

In two weeks, you changed characters twice. A few days ago, you were complaining about how it's too easy to become S rank, and now, you decide to leave. Sorry if I don't shower you with love and sadness.

The site is slow, sure, and maybe there aren't that many people to RP with, but straight up leaving doesn't help either problem.

Don't use inactivity as an excuse for making the site more inactive.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 1:13 am

Never used that point exactly as to why I am leaving. I did state its slow. But not really the main reason as to why I am leaving. Like I said first, I don't feel like I should be RPing. Not really having fun doing it, and here just there are things that just make me to believe that even more. So its more of a personal thing of mines. Razz Not really meaning to sound like I am blaming it on inactivity, because if anything I have been RPing and trying to keep myself busy. There is only much you can do by yourself when RPing right?

But anyways that's that. When I came back I wasn't really sure of to keep my old character or not. Once I did decided, I felt like I should of just started fresh, simple as that. Even still I don't see why there should be a problem.

But yeah letting it be whatever. Would love to stay but like I said, I don't really feel like I'm experienced or skilled in this type of shit. Lol Have tried ALOT but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 1:28 am

It sucks that you feel that way D: Practice makes perfect, no?

Last edited by Chris on Fri 27 Jun 2014, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 2:39 am

Chris if someone is leaving the site, why do you feel the need to be a jerk about it? You don't get back members by having that attitude. Despite not knowing Ace's past, he is a good person to role play with and if or when he comes back I'd role play with him again.

Ace, I'd suggest creating a character concept, and going all the way with it. Create a character and go all the way to end game. Create your own story line. Most of the characters I make up all bridge across sites, even though sites don't share the same history or setting. It's fun to watch the types of characters you can build if you connect every single one through your history and social role-plays.

Anyways, your decision is yours and I had fun role=playing with you regardless. The site is slow now and that is a bad sign in the middle of summer. Everyone is growing up and their time windows become smaller and smaller so you have to find joy in role playing by yourself.

And chris, lay the hell off. I don't know much about you, but you seem to only exist to derail threads and act childish.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 2:51 am

Meh. My third post was nice, so I'm not a complete jerk, right? Right? :/

I was just... what's the word, busting Ace's balls. If he really wants to leave, that sucks, but nothing we'll say will likely change that. Anyways the fact that I posted on this topic 4 times shows secretly that I do care, even if the purpose of the posts was mainly to poke the bear a little. Still in a sense, that's better than the 30 other members who haven't posted at all.

Bon voyage! Ace. May you come back, like a majestic eagle, victorious, clutching snakes in your claws and a falcon's corpse in your beak.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 6:29 am

Hmm yeah... 135948243355023537
I'll miss you ;;
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 7:03 am

Ace wrote:
Chris wrote:

Exactly what I speak off. This place pretty much, well not the place. More like the people have just turned assholes all of a sudden. Everyone leaves and come back but for some reason there is always one person who is sticking their nose on people's business with ignorant comments. I really don't know why you actually even posted. People that I actually respected since the beginning. And for some reason have just decided to dick ride people and stick their nose where they are not needed.

Well when you post in a public thread, it kind of becomes everyone's business. That's part of being on a public forum in any form or fashion.

As for activity, this is not unusual for the site. If I remember right, the same thing happened last year where mid summer came around the activity tapered off until the end of summer. It happens when people get holidays and vacation time. They get busy. The site's activity ebbs and flows. The pendulum will swing back towards activity soon enough, I imagine.

In any case, see ya. Have a good one and good luck with all your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 4:36 pm

Dang it Ace, I was gonna have your char on my team you hoe. >( But anyway, take care! It's not good to see you go, but I will respect your choice.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 5:31 pm

I hope it wasn't my evaluation that offended you, I would feel crappy if it were =(
You can always RP with me Ace. I have a free topic that I am willing to use on you. Izayah wanted to do a mission with me; perhaps all three of us could go on a mission?

Summer is usually a slower period because everyone is no longer in school and is out vacationing or working more hours possibly. Once winter/school season starts to come around the site will have a spike again. It's just more people want to get outdoors during summer. I hope you can find US to be a home someday and/or that we may help you feel more at home in the future. It truly is a shame to see you leave. You probably won't get this message if you're already gone but I truly hope you do.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 5:48 pm

Ace wrote:
I don't feel like I should be RPing. Not really having fun doing it.

I know how that feels, best of luck with whatever you'll be doing and I hope that one day RPing will sound like a fun thing to return to. I'm pretty sure this site won't be going anywhere so we'll be waiting till then Razz
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 7:24 pm

Aww, sad to see you go Ace.

Sorry for not posting in the spar though, things got kinda busy around here and when i wasn't utterly wiped out, I was just blanking hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmm yeah... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hmm yeah... Hmm yeah... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-