Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone for a week

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Gone for a week Vide
PostSubject: Gone for a week Gone for a week EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 7:34 am

I'm visiting my parents for 4th of July weekend, but due to circumstances the only way to be there during that time is for me to head down there Tuesday so I can catch a ride with my dad down to FL (he's still at the old place for a little while due to work), and then come back up with him on the Sunday after. Since I won't be catching the train back up to my place until Monday, I'll basically be gone the entire week.

BUT I'll probably lug my computer up there with me since I'm never comfortable leaving it in an empty apartment for more than a couple of days (it's kind of my lifeline), so I'll be able to check up on things. I'll probably be slow with posting, but if I tag any evals I should have some time before and after Friday to take care of them.

(This guy, comes back on staff and is leaving all the time because his family always wants to see him. Shameful.)

Also, I'll be starting my new set of class when I get back, and I'll have one more class than usual, so I'll have to take a bit of time to adjust at the beginning. Regardless, I don't think I'll be disappearing completely again, not for a while unless something extreme happens. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Gone for a week Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a week Gone for a week EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 5:49 pm

Tell your family to stop being so needy.  Gone for a week 287405 
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Gone for a week Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a week Gone for a week EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 6:05 pm

Usually the visits only last a weekend, but this time it's a bit more complicated so it'll last longer. That's all. XD

To be fair, my mom's always been one to want us there as often as possible, but she's been laying off a bit for the most part. I can't expect her to avoid asking me to come for a holiday, even if it's one as simple as this. XD
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Gone for a week Vide
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a week Gone for a week Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-