Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome the new kid

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kilosity
Kilosity

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 6:44 am

Name: Kilosity, Kilo, Nathan
(whatever you wanna call me really)
Age/Birthday: 20, February 17
Country/State: United States
Favorite Animal: Dolphins/Dogs
Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers
Favorite Song: Brooklyn Baby - Lana Del Rey
Favorite Quote:
"What I do [making music], in some ways, is like raising a high-maintenance, high-achieving child, with a cry that sounds really cool on the radio." -Lorde
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 6:55 am

Okay, Nathan, I guess your introduction implies you're a 15 year old american dog that feeds on cheeseburgers, has dolphin friends, dances to Del Rey and is inspired by Lorde.

So what gender is woof?

Welcome to the forum mr/ms Kilogram! I hope you'll have a great time role-playing here! Here's your first cookie.

Embrace the night.
Back to top Go down
Kilosity
Kilosity

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 6:57 am

Keos wrote:
Okay, Nathan, I guess your introduction implies you're a 15 year old american dog that feeds on cheeseburgers, has dolphin friends, dances to Del Rey and is inspired by Lorde.

So what gender is woof?

Welcome to the forum mr/ms Kilogram! I hope you'll have a great time role-playing here! Here's your first cookie.

Embrace the night.  

*20 year old. I have to admit I did lie about my age at first because I thought this site would be run by a younger demographic. I'm happy to see that most people on the site are around my age.

Anyways, that's pretty much all true tbh. I am a boy. Typically, woof stands for boy and meow stands for girl. Just letting you know for future animal noise gender references (what am I saying). Thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 7:10 am

All sorts of ages here...there is even one that is about to turn 34 soon. Beware of him, as he goes by the name of Alex or TwinnyPuppy. You will know once you see him.

Anyways, hi Nathan. Welcome to US and I really hope you stick around for quite sometime and RP with all of us. So yeah have fun, and run by the chatbox. It will help you get a little more comfortable, and meet the few (mostly all) kind people we have around here. Smile

See ya around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
PolarBear
Kumo Nin
PolarBear

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 3:57 pm

Welcome to the site! I hope you will have a good time here! Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions at all! I'm too lazy to log onto my other account, MsMoney, but feel free to PM that one (as that is my mod account) if there is anything. Do note that you need 10 posts in order to send a PM though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 6:26 pm

Well that was interesting lol. Welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay! If you need help feel free to ask me as well. And no worries on the age, most of us are between 20-24 I believe. Personally I am 21 so yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 6:42 pm

Well that was an informative and formal introduction :O

Anyways welcome, I hope you like it here as much as we'll like having you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 8:35 pm

Ace wrote:
All sorts of ages here...there is even one that is about to turn 34 soon. Beware of him, as he goes by the name of Alex or TwinnyPuppy. You will know once you see him.

Anyways, hi Nathan. Welcome to US and I really hope you stick around for quite sometime and RP with all of us. So yeah have fun, and run by the chatbox. It will help you get a little more comfortable, and meet the few (mostly all) kind people we have around here. Smile

See ya around.

34? WHat? Slander! welcome the new kid 287405

I'll be 21 next month, you goof. XD

Anywho, welcome to the site, Kilo! ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014, 1:44 am

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Kilosity. I'm curious about the origins of your username.
Back to top Go down
Kilosity
Kilosity

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 6:30 pm

It seems there are too many kind people to respond to that have welcomed me, but I greatly appreciate it. I hope to see you all in roleplay after I get this character app up. It seems this community is just right for me. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 6:51 pm

You like Lana Del Ray... *squints*

I think we'll be at odds. welcome the new kid Raging-eyes-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
Kilosity
Kilosity

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm

Chris wrote:
You like Lana Del Ray... *squints*

I think we'll be at odds. welcome the new kid Raging-eyes-smiley-emoticon

You don't like Lana Del Rey?
Yea, we may have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 8:18 pm

Here's your popsicle, Chris. Leave the guy alone.

P.S.: Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful, Chris?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 1:11 pm

I'm seeing Lorde this Tuesday. U jelly? welcome the new kid 287405

Welcome to our site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 5:33 pm

Lorde sucks too o3o
Back to top Go down
Kilosity
Kilosity

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 9:11 pm

Adam wrote:
I'm seeing Lorde this Tuesday. U jelly? welcome the new kid 287405

Welcome to our site!

Super jelly!!!  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

welcome the new kid Vide
PostSubject: Re: welcome the new kid welcome the new kid Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum