Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Keos
Keos

Temporary Leave - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 6:42 pm

Chris wrote:
Keos is obviously jelly #truth

Well, you never read that conversation we had, so whatever. Me being jelly is not as weird as what I told her about that boss situation was. xD
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 8:42 pm

Keos wrote:
Chris wrote:
Keos is obviously jelly #truth

Well, you never read that conversation we had, so whatever. Me being jelly is not as weird as what I told her about that boss situation was. xD

Include me in next time? Sad

Strawberry is Stupidteenberry  TEEHEE 
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 7:16 am

Chris wrote:
Include me in next time? Sad

Okay, baby.

Chris wrote:
Strawberry is Stupidteenberry  TEEHEE

But she's still older than you D:
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

TAKE THAT, CHRIS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 2:39 pm

Keos wrote:
But she's still older than you D:

So? xD Doesn't change the fact that she's a silly teenage girl, who luvs all the pwetty boys Razz
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 3:53 pm

I call dibs, the berry is mine to eat. I don't care how dirty that sounds, I didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 2:30 am

UPDATE

The busy week is finally starting to end but now I am recuperating from it. 59 hours last week and 60 hours this past week has taken its toll on me. I am off most of Tuesday and most of Wednesday (not completely) so perhaps I will finally be able to have time to post here and there. In the meantime, a intern is leaving soon so I want to spend time with her and I'm tired as hell so don't ask me to do anything. In my defense! I have been looking over apps here and there through out the week. To those people who had their stuff looked at: you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 9:57 pm

A female intern eh?

Time to write some fanfics.
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 10:17 pm

Here's your first two words

'S-S-Seika-san!!!'
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014, 6:29 am

NO! NOT LIKE THAT! Temporary Leave - Page 2 287405
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014, 1:25 pm

"Oh Seika-chan, you have been working so hard~! You need a rest. Come let me massage your back to relieve some of that stress" the girl said, moving closer to her sempai. Her heart was racing and she could feel her cheeks flushing. Had the room grown warmer, or was she just imagining things? To be alone with her idol... the butterflies would not stop rampaging through her stomach.

That was an extract from "Strapping Seika & Her Intriguing Intern". Out Now.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014, 7:49 pm

I think I'm gonna throw up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave Temporary Leave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-