Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those that are unaware...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

For those that are unaware... Vide
PostSubject: For those that are unaware... For those that are unaware... EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 8:25 am

I've run into some heavy financial problems thanks to a mix up with college stuff, so I'll likely not be showing my face as much as before. I'll be popping in every now and then when there's work to be done/posts to be made and a little in the chatbox when I have the time, but I'll be working my booty off to get the money I'll need to pay rent next month, at the very least.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: For those that are unaware... For those that are unaware... EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 9:38 am

I don't know if you knew but there's a bug where "Burning Beggar" drops double gold, if I were you I'd just get a baseball bat and go grinding... Very Happy

Good luck with your money gathering stuffs. I hope you'll get back soon
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: For those that are unaware... For those that are unaware... EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 10:11 am

Don't forget about the shameless self promotion waifu!

<3
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: For those that are unaware... For those that are unaware... EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 9:48 pm

Sucks

So how much do you charge per hour?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those that are unaware... For those that are unaware... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-