Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon for Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Weapon for Chaos Vide
PostSubject: Weapon for Chaos Weapon for Chaos EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 4:34 am

Name: Scythe
Type: Meduim -Polearm
Quantity: 1
Description: Mostly used for cutting crops in the field, the scythe is a long pole with two small handle bars sticking out attached to a curved blade. One handle bar is attached near the end of the pole while the other one is near the center. Allowing the user to swing about a meter out.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Weapon for Chaos Vide
PostSubject: Re: Weapon for Chaos Weapon for Chaos EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 5:07 am

Normally you would place your weapons in your character creation app when seeking character approval. After character is approved then you can purchase more weapons; depending on rank and specialties. This cannot currently be approved because you do not have any available funds (AF) to purchase the weapon. You obtain AF by submitting topics for evaluation; once you have an approved character. I hope this makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Weapon for Chaos Vide
PostSubject: Re: Weapon for Chaos Weapon for Chaos EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 5:14 am

I didn't see the scythe in the Encyclopedia, So I posted it here to get it approved.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Weapon for Chaos Vide
PostSubject: Re: Weapon for Chaos Weapon for Chaos EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 5:17 am

Post the weapon in your character app when creating your character. It will be graded within the app.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Weapon for Chaos Vide
PostSubject: Re: Weapon for Chaos Weapon for Chaos EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 9:27 pm

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon for Chaos Vide
PostSubject: Re: Weapon for Chaos Weapon for Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-