Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuya, Tayama

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tsuya Tayama
Tsuya Tayama

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 5:02 am

Tsuya, Tayama  Be_Funky_Bakumatsu_png

Tsuya, Tayama.

THE INFO.

Name: Tsuya, Tayama
Nickname: Tity

Appearance: Tayama, or Tity for short, has a height of 5 feet and 7 inches, and weighs around 120 pounds. Tayama may not seem strong, but under the clothing he wears he is fairly muscular, and tries to keep healthy. He has a smooth complexion, with a slight tan going on. Tity has cyan colored eyes, with dark blue sparked hair that flows backwards. Besides the normal Kirigakure shinobi uniform, Tayama likes to wear a variety of things. For example, the Kessho Clan's green wool collar with a fishnet shirt having the clan symbol on the back. The Kirigakure uniform, which is a basic black coverup with a light purple chain armor typed thingy, it's just to plain for his tastes. On a day home, or a simple day off, he would wear a basic shirt with shorts. If it was a day off, his attire would be kind of different though. It wouldn't be shocking to imagine him in a boxers with no shirt on, due to not having to work for the day. Accessory-wise, Tayama would wear some fancy hats, goggles, a chain or a necklace. Maybe even a bracelet to symbolize the relationship he has with someone special to him, if he felt like it.

On some occasions, Tayama may wear certain clothing dependent on his mood at that given moment. For example, when he is happy he may just wear a yellow t-shirt since it resembles the brightness of the sun, as if the sun itself were smiling. If he were feeling gloomy or sad, he would probably wear a blue t-shirt. Because the color blue symbolizes the rain, and how it always makes the sky seem blurry and messed up.

Tayama has very short toenails that he cuts occasionally since they can became very sharp. Also with his casual clothing he may wear his headband in a different position, for example his arm. On a hot days out, he would wear slippers or something similar to sandals that would allow his toes to get some rest. Rather than spending so much money on buying other clothing, Tity likes to reuse the clothing that still fits him. Located on his chest, he has a huge scar from his training's as a younger kid when he had used to fight wild animals, like bears. The scar resembles a equal sign with two slashes vertically going down through it.

Forehead Protector: Traditional forehead style

Personality: Tity is a very reasonable and shy guy around girls. He doesn't try to get himself involved in things he doesn't feel like is any of his business. Through past events, he doesn't really like to talk about his family members. It would make him feel uncomfortable. Tity can be very nice and useful at times of need to others, but he can also be mean. He may be mean when someone bothers him while he is doing something important, or even when he is accused of something he had never committed. Of course being the gentle young man he is, Tayama doesn't like it when he is mean to others or others to him. He likes to push himself to the limit, so he could see how much he progressed with his shinobi skills from the day before.

Getting stronger is a regular routine for him, because Tity wants to protect everyone and everything. Violence is something he doesn't like using, because not everything can be solved with violence, but he isn't afraid to use it when he needs too. He also likes drawing random things on a sketch pad, or something similar. Drawing is not only fun, but can be relaxing once someone really uses their imagination. Tity may suck at drawing, but he doesn't care. In his mind, it is like he is drawing the most awesome medieval castle filled with knights, a king, and a queen. Though, there are certain things he just can't tolerate with the short life he is living. For example, Tayama dislikes it when there are constant robberies that happen in the different nations, and killing others isn't any better. Tity doesn't want to kill anybody, because it hurts him more than it may hurt them. But if he is forced to kill someone, that's just the way it has to be sometimes. He likes to sometimes think in battles, and form a plan to receive a quick and easy victory. But then other times, he may be rash about his choices and get himself in a pickle.

Clan: Kessho clan

Nindō: I will always get stronger. Never will I run like a coward. I will protect everything and anyone with my life, that is my Nindō! My ninja way!

THE NINJA.

Origin: Mizu no Kuni / Water Country
Affiliation: Kirigakure
Specialities: Ninjutsu & Weaponry(Primary: Close; Secondary: Long)
Elemental Affinities: Earth & Lightning > Shōton

Combat Style: Tity is a very odd fighter at times, but knows how to pick his battles. He is very serious, and tries to think of the best solution to quickly overcome the battle, and using his disadvantages as an advantage to control the battlefield. Range wise, he prefers to get close in on the enemy to preform serious damage, and sooner or later end up finishing it with a final blow. Every time he attacks an opponent, he make sure that there is a reason for him doing so, maybe even to lure the enemy into a trap. Though at times he can be reckless, and the enemy could figure out his plot before he even finishes coming up with it, leaving him in a predicament. That's why he can't afford to make mistakes most of the time, and may even rely on luck to help guide him through. When Tayama is forced back with force, thus having him to go defensive, he makes sure to keep his distance, and let's the enemy take control of the battle, or at least that is what he wants them to think until he figures out a plan.

He has many favorite techniques and strategies that he likes to use in battle, that better help him receive the victory. For example, he could set up a trap underground, and using the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique immobilize the enemy in said trap to cause an explosion, if there were explosive tags already there of course. Tayama may even use the cheap old tricks he used as a child to get the advantage of the battle, like messing with the opponents head or getting them angry. Honestly, it doesn't matter what you do when you are trying to win a battle, as long as you win you will feel awesome.

Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Young age Arc:

Genin Arc:

Roleplay Sample: It was a quiet and frightening night, in the middle of no where. There was nothing but the sound of the wind, banging the branches of the trees on the window frame. Tayama was scared out of his mind, since he was all alone with no one to protect him. Even though he had passed the Genin Exam, and grew stronger in strength, there was still a part of him that was afraid of the dark. Not only that, but the wind had sounded like an angry monster trying to eat him.

Tayama literally pissed his pants from the experience, because he never expected the night to go like this. In the morning there was the sun, clouds, birds, animals, but in the night time it all seemed like dark figures with scary faces. He  had wished he was dreaming, but this dream was so real that he couldn't take it. Tayama got up from the corner he had been stuck to for the last hour and a half. He heard the sounds of the doors from downstairs being opened and closer, and he also heard the sound of the kitchen cabinets slamming against each other.

Maybe the wind had gotten inside the house, but that would mean a window must have been left open. The scary part about it was that Tayama was sure he didn't leave any windows opened. With a flashlight in his hand as his light source and weapon, he tip-toed downstairs. He was extra careful not to make too much noise once coming down the stairs, or else he would scare himself to death. He saw a small shadow nimble across the floor, instantly disappearing with the sound of the wind. Things were getting more weird every second. As soon as Tayama had set foot on the floor, fully reaching the downstairs portion of the house, he froze. He took a second to think clearly on what he was about to do, then sighed to himself. Entering the kitchen, he tapped pots, pans, etc to himself as armor. Tayama had felt better prepared this way. With a glimpse of his eye, he noticed the shadow again, and swung the flashlight at it. Luckily he hit it, and turned on the lights to see what it was. He noticed his neighbors cat with a flashlight marking on it's left rib cage, 'meowing' in pain. The best way to handle this situation, was of course to put the cat in a bag, put the bag in a present box, and then send it back to it's owner. On the card it would say something like, 'I got you a brand new cat' because after that flashlight hit, it never looked the same.  FLASH! 

THE ARSENAL.

Academy jutsu
Spoiler:

Weps
Spoiler:

Earth
Spoiler:

Lightning
Spoiler:

Kirigakure specific
Spoiler:

Non-elemental
Spoiler:

Kessho clan
Spoiler:

Genin kit
Spoiler:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Takasugi Shinsaku
Source: Bakumatsu Rock
Image URL: image link

Last edited by Tsuya Tayama on Fri 25 Jul 2014, 2:19 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuya Tayama
Tsuya Tayama

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 12:37 am

Went through hell trying to understand all of this, totally worth it xD

Bumping for completion Smile
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 3:06 am

Hello there! So, you did a nice job with your application, but let me point out some things that you'll need to change in order for it to be approved. Shall we?

• First of all, I'd like you to leave a space line between sections with paragraphs of text for the sake of clarity and for aesthetic purposes. This means you should leave a space line between appearance and forehead protector, forehead protector and personality, etc.

• Secondly, I'd like to ask you to split your personality's paragraph in half, just to make it easier to read and have it look more structured. Same goes for your role-play sample, which you can divide in three smaller paragraphs.

• Thirdly, you have included most things about his appearance in your paragraph, but how about expanding it a little bit. You could use some more detail about his features and also the reasons behind his preferences. I.e. "He'll opt for blue t-shirts during the hot days of summer, as he really likes shades of blue, which remind him of the sky." Just some stupid example, you see where I'm coming from. And then, you write "Besides the normal Kirigakure shinobi uniform", which is something that's not standard on this forum. I know that there are ninja uniforms in the canon world of Naruto, but even if they match the ones here, you have to describe his uniform in a more elaborate way. This will help expand your paragraph as well.

• This is not that big of an issue, but I think you don't mention anywhere the reason why your character's last name is not Kessho. Am I right? You should either do that, or change his last name to the respective clan name.

• Your village is your character's affiliation, while his origin is his country. Please change the Origin to Mizu no Kuni / Water Country.

• You should add the Academy Techniques found here. They are free and don't count towards the starting limit.

• You should mention what ranges you specialize in as a Weaponry user. Include two weaponry ranges (choose between close, mid and long range) in brackets next to Weaponry, making it look like i.e. Weaponry (Primary: Close; Secondary: Long). You should give the Weaponry Guidelines a look. Then after that, why don't you replace your Torpedo Needle and Flying Nail Mist Pierce jutsu (because they require to have nails) with other weaponry jutsu that will fit your weapons. You can find a list of weapons to choose from here.

• Are you sure you don't want to include any of your clan's jutsu in your application? Your starting limit is 15 jutsu.

• Last but not least, let's talk about your Combat Style, which is the only section you left blank, you have to provide us with a paragraph of around 200 to 250 words about his fighting styles. Is he a reckless fighter? In what range is he more powerful and effective? Does he prefer to fight head on, or does he hide in the shadows and surprise the enemy? Does he rely on others in fights, or does he only rely on himself? What is his most common pattern of fighting style? Favorite techniques and strategies? Will he escape when at risk? Will he fight an unnecessary battle? Will he throw his life on the line to save somebody else? Answering things like these will help you write your combat style.

Take things one step at a time, and your character will be ready for approval if you manage to make these changes.
Back to top Go down
Tsuya Tayama
Tsuya Tayama

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 4:17 am

Dude your amazing, I didn't get some of the things mentioned until you mentioned it in your post, and now everything is organized. Smile

Ok, so I did basically everything you said, expect for the name thing. I was wondering, do I have to list that in a specific place? Or could I just give a small reasoning next to the name itself? Honestly, all I was going to put was that I inherited my mothers last name.

Before you approve my application could you explain SC's to me? I never really understood them.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 4:42 am

Your application looks neat and clean now, so kudos to you! I'm glad to hear I helped you clear things out! Now for the last name thing, you can just mention it somewhere in your history that when he was born he inherited his mother's name. That'll do. For your clan and face claim section links, try using this code so that they look nice and neat:
Code:
[url=Insert Link Here]Insert How you want it to look like here, e.g. Kessho[/url]

Now for the SC's, it's basically simple. Every character has some unique traits that make them stronger in various ways. Our forum has implemented the SC system if anything to keep members from listing a ton of special abilities. They are a way to organize and keep things within reasonable borders, offering you the option of making your character more powerful. It's basically a log for abilities, similar to jutsu. You can't just use a jutsu without having it in your arsenal, and the same happens with a special power, or in this case, a SC. If for example, you want your character to be quicker than most genin, you can't just role-play out a scene where he is getting dramatically faster without a reason. You have to obtain the respective SC. You can read the guide in order to keep track of things. You will be able to train for more after approval, reaching up to the limit mentioned in the guide as well.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions through a personal topic in Forum Assistance or Private Messaging (you can send PM's once you reach 10 posts). And don't worry, it'll take some time but once you've read the guidelines and had your questions answered, you'll get the hand of it.

Given that you will make these final and trivial edits and everything else looks fine to me,

Approved ½.
Back to top Go down
Tsuya Tayama
Tsuya Tayama

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 5:10 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014, 3:13 am

With the details done that I asked of you: approved 2/2. Don't forget to make an account here
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 4:42 am

Archived due to failure to respond to activity check. Please message staff to have your character unarchived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuya, Tayama  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tsuya, Tayama Tsuya, Tayama  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-