Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New jutsu (#1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 1:35 am

Name: Zokusei Katawa (Earthly Life's Disfigurement)
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 20m
Element: -
Description: A mid to long ranged Shikotsumyaku technique, Zokusei Katawa can be used to take down several opponents at the same time. Forming small spikes from the forearms, Yoroi will swipe his arm in a desired direction, making the spikes grow rapidly before shooting out of his flesh and into the air, scattering them across the terrain in a wide arc. Using the ability of his bloodline to grow bone, the spikes grow from small spikes into javelins of little over thirty centimeters in length (4cm thick) moments before they begin their flight towards their destination. The tips of the spears are shaped in a manner similar to a shark's teeth, allowing it to rip through flesh with relative ease, making the bones harmful even if they just graze their target. Firing a total of fifteen spikes over a range between 0 - 20m in width, the spears can travel in a straight line for 10 meters before they lose speed and striking force.
Chakra Cost: 22cp

Last edited by Captain Konoha on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 5:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 5:11 am

You are aware that it is impossible for you to expand your bones once the leave your body given that you cut off the chakra flow. It's the same reason as to why you cannot manipulate any technique without the connection being established or still present. I say this more in a an ironic fashion because obviously you are not aware, lest you wouldn't have made a technique that attempted to do so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 3:42 pm

Because it is a technique that pretty much is made out of my own body and DNA, I figured it would not be much of a stretch to infuse it with just enough chakra to continue the growth of the bone matter, thus increasing their size as they fly through the air. Infusing chakra into my own body and making my kekkei genkai do what it does best in the next two seconds after it leaves my body should not be that much of a problem, especially to someone who also has the Clan Mastery and Medical Ninja specialization.

If you really consider it to be a problem, I can edit it to function differently, just putting it out there. Also, you can drop the douchebag attitude, I am not treating you like a dick in here, so there's no reason for you to be a tool either. It's a jutsu application, so be the professional Heida makes you out to be please.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 7:13 am

Implying that having these abilities somehow allows you to circumvent the need for your chakra technique. As has (or should have always been stated on techniques) without the application of a storage method [i.e Fūinjutsu] you cannot manipulate a technique or item once it has been severed from your natural body and subsequently your natural circulatory system.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyMon 04 Aug 2014, 6:34 pm

Alright, editing. Will let you know when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyTue 05 Aug 2014, 7:41 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyTue 05 Aug 2014, 11:40 pm

And here we arrive at a similar impasse, as you cannot combine elemental manipulation with the Kaguya bone (something that has been allowed in the past which needs to be remedied as well) much like combining two forms of elemental manipulation, they are two different styles of manipulation that cannot be used in conjunction.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 4:50 pm

So does that mean something like Blood or Ink or Paper can't be used with elemental manipulation anymore either?

Because like you said, that was something that was used a lot by a lot of different people. As for the combining of a KKG with an element, that was never not allowed in the past, so when was this added to the rules and where can I read up on this?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 6:28 pm

In what Canon Examples has Paper, Ink, Nara, Jugo, Kaguya ever been shown to utilize elements in conjunction with their unique form of chakra manipulation which when created essentially functions as a 'pseudo-element' or bodily manipulation?

The reason that you cannot do this is largely based on the same principle in regards to why you cannot utilize two elements or two techniques at the same time. Utilizing an element such as Katon requires a specific form of chakra manipulation, yes?. To use a Kaguya Bloodline technique you must focus your chakra in a unique way through the application of your bloodline abilities, doing so allows you to manipulate and transform a unique substance without the need for applying your standard Nature Transformation. You're already committing one form of advanced manipulation, it stands to reason you should not be able to commit two at the same time as it would require two entirely different applications of chakra as opposed to something like Shape and Nature Transformation in conjunction.

Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 7:40 pm

Alright, seems plenty legit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 3:06 pm

Seeing as it's been a while since this jutsu has been given any attention, i'd like to point out that this particular jutsu has been edited since August. I put in some personal nerfs as in decreasing it's effective and it's total range while also tweaking some other things I figured would no longer fly. So if this can be checked again. that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 5:25 pm

It still denotes elemental usage which we have already covered several times. Thus edits still need to be made.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 5:48 pm

My bad, thought I had taken it all out.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 2:13 am

• The technique should be Taijutsu - Weaponry given its functional similarities to Teshi Sendan.

• The only other problem is mostly an issue of mechanics and logic. Rather than adopt my standard long approach of explaining, Im simply going to ask what pattern the (for all intents and purposes) bone senbon emerge from your arm? straight from your forearm or in a slanted porcupine-esque pattern.

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:37 pm

Archived given the obvious new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New jutsu (#1) Vide
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu (#1) New jutsu (#1) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-