Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing jutsu from list

View previous topic View next topic Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

Missing jutsu from list Vide
PostSubject: Missing jutsu from list Missing jutsu from list EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 1:57 am

Among the requested and approved techniques recently bought here is the following genjutsu:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Flower Petal Escape
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Genjutsu
[b]Medium:[/b] Optical
[b]Range:[/b] Close (0m - 5m)
[b]Element:[/b] -
[b]Description:[/b] If the user comes under attack, she or he can use this technique to cover her or his escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the user's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her or his opponent while she or he escapes or hides. This technique works very similarly to substitution, but can also be used to delude the enemy with more flower petal based Genjutsu.
[b]Chakra Cost:[/b] 5
However in checking my character application here it is no where to be found. As I already paid for it and the whole bit I really would like it added to the proper section. I already brought it up with a staff member by PM and have yet to even hear back on it so this is the next step in fixing the problem.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Missing jutsu from list Vide
PostSubject: Re: Missing jutsu from list Missing jutsu from list EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 4:42 am

It was added to your application but was accidentally placed under "Weapons Jutsu" rather than Genjutsu. I'll correct this error shortly after posting this comment.

Solved.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-