Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raidō Yoruma

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Raidō
Raidō

Raidō Yoruma Vide
PostSubject: Raidō Yoruma Raidō Yoruma EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 4:15 am

Raidō Yoruma Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1600537

Yoruma, Raido

THE INFO.

Name: Yoruma, Raidō,
Nickname: Rai or Shinigami to his Targets
Appearance: Ice blue hair with matching eyes. Wears net armor under his clothes, along with arm-guards to conceal his weapons. His eyes are often described as calculating. His off duty attire consists of a blue short sleeved shirt, blue sandals and navy pants. He is around 5'3 and weighs about 114 pounds. He is small for his age, and not at all buff, his body is lightly toned like a swimmers. His battlefield uniform consists of a black flak jacket with his headband worn around his neck. His pants and sandals are also black so it is easier for him to carry out assassinations. His wrist blades are hidden under his metal arm guards. While his smoke bombs are kept in a canister at his waist. Due to the fact his clan has no set type of characteristics, his eyes and hair are from his mother. His personality, however is from his father. His gait when casually walking is described as relaxed. He appears to be simply indifferent to the suffering that goes on in the ninja world. His stance in battle is low to the ground in a crouched manner. He sways slightly from side to side in order to throw off enemy attacks. His swaying motion changes randomly to avoid a pattern. His overall bearing is one of, "if you mess with me, I will feed you your teeth". He has a very sadistic wolfish smile when caught in a battle rage. While enraged he laughs frequently, in a very mocking and chilling tone. His smile is said to be insane enough to freeze hell. His insanity is part of his isolation and only slips in battle. If someone can manage to comfort him, he may be able to reverse it. But if you enrage him..you better run.

Forehead Protector: Black in color, worn around his neck.

Personality: Raidō can be very negative and cynical at times. He dislikes most people and usually hates working in teams. He has a well known mean streak and often taunts or degrades his enemies. Sometimes Raidō is seen as arrogant due to the fact he despises those weaker than himself. Although he seems to care about nothing but himself, he will aid his team mates in battle...provided it helps him. He has a tendency to outsmart himself, and underestimate his opponents. In battle he is fairly quiet, only speaking to issue commands or taunt his enemy. Raidō has been observed "missing" his target causing pain and a slow death. Raidō is exceptional at Taijutsu and Weaponry skill. His favorite pastimes include playing a flute that his mother gave him and cleaning his "toys" (aka weapons). He is almost rarely seen outside his house and immediately dislikes strangers, he is even cold to his friends. He is extremely introverted but wont hesitate to break a few necks if you provoke him. He is often found hanging around alone in either graveyards or overgrown forest areas. He doesnt have very many friends, and those he does are far and few between. He likes the comfort of his flute and weapons better than most people. He hates ramen but has a very soft spot for sushi.
Clan: Yoruma

Nindō: I will not bow.
THE NINJA.

Origin: Near the border of The Land of Bears and The Land of Fire

Affiliation: Kumogakure

Specialities: Taijutsu, Weaponry,(close range and Mid range)

Elemental Affinities: Raiton Fuuton

Combat Style: Acrobatic Taijutsu attacks enhanced with his clans
secret blade techniques, emphasizing agility and split second timing. He also uses his clans inherent agility to pull off kicks and flips while lashing out with blades attached to his wrists . All the while his unarmed attacks are reinforced with raiton chakra to effectively stun and confuse. He uses hit and run attacks rarely ever attacking head on, but is at not disadvantage if he choses to do so. He is somewhat skilled in kendo as he has a katana. His reactions to elemental ninjutsu are fairly quick, only being Doton that causes him the most strife due to the uncertain nature of the ground. He does not know how to counter puppetry very well due to the fact that they can not be killed. When outnumbered he will attempt to confuse as many enemies as he can and then fade into the surrounding landscape to plan his next move. He will then attempt to pick off the enemy one by one from hidden locations. This tactic does not work as well in a barren landscape.

Special Characteristics:

Name: Chakra Aura
Type: Social Based
Description: Many people have vibrant, stunning personalities. Others can be colder than a Yuki's heart. Whatever the case, these people have personalities of such extremes, it even influences their chakra. While giving it no particularly special features, morbid individuals may find their chakra to carry a blackened tinge, carefree and happy ones may be surprised to find they emit a yellow glow, and those who are quick to anger might find a red surprise reminiscent of a Bijuu host.
Color: Black -

Name: Improved Perception
Type: Mental Based
Physical Requirements: N/A
Description: The ninja trains their skill in perception and analyzing their environment to more distinct levels. Most physical motions are identified and picked up by the ninja whether its a movement in a leaf or a change in temperature. This skill is handy when faced with Genjutsu as it allows the user to identify the fact they are in an illusion in less time and with less clues than one would otherwise need. However although they can sense the Genjutsu they must rely on other methods of breaking the spell. The ninja also becomes extremely perceptive and observant when it comes to people, being able to pick out mood changes or better understand character. In addition, this skill becomes useful in combat, where the Ninja grows to understand the patterns, habits and the 'rhythm' of the opponent over periods of time.

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Arc 1
Spoiler:
Arc 2
Spoiler:

Arc 3
Spoiler:

Arc 4
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: A boy of about 14 stands under a tree in a secluded grove. Half of his form is hidden by shadows, he doesn't look all that impressive. He is short for his age topping out at 5'4, and weighs around 115 pounds. As he looks up, he has ice blue eyes that seem oddly detached from the world, and just for a second, it seems can see a sadistic light glints in their cool depths. But just as fast as it appears, its gone. He turns slowly to look at you with a defiant and questioning look in his eye. He looks you over slowly noting what armor or weapons you have on you. He just as slowly, almost lazily looks away as his attention is occupied by a butterfly flying around a nearby flower. Anyone would suddenly get a feeling of unease as he sits there observing you. Almost as if he has a black aura of doom around him. Then, suddenly it disappears and a gentler side of a tortured person is seen, almost as if he has a gentle and caring side. However, as he looks away from the butterfly, the feeling returns. The immediate area feels heavy with sadness it seems. Raido turns and heads away from the tree in his lazy gait. He continues along the road humming silently and tunelessly to himself as he continues on his way. He never once looked back to see if you were tailing him. It was almost as if he knew his presence unsettled the surrounding area...Odd right..? Or is it..

Personality Sample: ...What're you looking at? I'm honestly that interesting to you? Ya know, I thought only Academy students could be dumb, I guess I was wrong...Yea, that was meant for you, got a problem with it or something?

THE ARSENAL.

Spoiler:
Jutsu

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m)
Element: Raiton (Lightning)
Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock.

Spoiler:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Kuroko Tetsuya

Source: http://www.zerochan.net/1600537]http://www.zerochan.net/1600537]http://www.zerochan.net/1600537

Image URL: http://www.zerochan.net/1600537

Last edited by Raidō on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 1:35 am; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monk
Monk

Raidō Yoruma Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raidō Yoruma Raidō Yoruma EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 7:19 am

Welcome to the Site! Allow me to help walk you through this character application.

• First of in your title we need your village and rank after your name? i.e. [Konoha, Genin].
  • On the top if your app please place a picture of your character. To do this find the image URL copay and paste it. Next use the image code which is

Code:
    [img][/img]

• If you notice right under where the image goes it says Last name, First name. Please type your name there as well.
  • Please explain why his nickname is Shinigami.
  • Please add more to the appearance, aim for between 300-400
    words. Describe your characters physical appearance which includes such thing as weight, height, muscular definition, facial features, any distinct markings, eye and hair colors, skin completion, etc. Move onto your attires, surely you would have the basic ninja attire for your village or organization unless you were a Nukenin, if this is the case, elaborate on the basics but add a unique little tweak to your official uniform. What kind of other attires do you wear, surely you are not always dressed in ninja wear, what do you where at home, during a day off? Any accessories?
  • When it comes to personality. Again aim for between 300-400 words. Include things like what your character likes and dislikes, what their hobbies are, what they enjoy doing and what they don't. What foods they like? How do they think and act in battle? This should be easy for most of you, we just ask for you to be creative.
  • For Origin I would ask for you to put which country exactly you were born in, I assume you were born in HI NO KUN (The fire Country) I ask because multiple lands border the Land of Bears.
  • You can have two Elements.
  • Specialties are the following:Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Medical, Weaponry and/or Puppetry. For a tad bit more detail then please click this link.
  • Combat should be around 250 words. How does your character like to fight? Hit and run tactics, a fearless tank on the battlefield or do you lurk in the shadows and kill silently. There are many different tactics and here is where you can write a brief description of the combat style in which encapsulates your character. This in some regards can be seen as a characters 'Combat Nindō'. Include such things as your strengths/weaknesses, the range in which your character likes to fight, any martial or other styles they have learn't, and your 'trump card' or otherwise known as 'Signature Jutsu'.  

Special Characteristics can be found here. You can have one plus one Social. They both have to be C-ranked.  
  • When it come to history please add more detail.
  • Rp sample for Genin must as least be 250 words, also try not to control what another player thinks about your or control another player's reaction.
  • For starting jutsu you can have 15 (not counting Academy) One Kit and (depending on your Specs) weapons. If you have Weaponry as a spec you may have two C-ranked weapons. Other wise for now D ranked is the highest you can go. The jutsu list is here

• . The kits. And of course weapons. Male sure you put the jutsu and equipment in their proper format
    Spoiler:
  • For face claim what we mean by Source is where is the character from. It is an original piece of work please state as well as the artist.
  • This may seem over whelming but have no fear I am here to help. If you have any questions what so ever please ask me or any of the staff. Also the chat box is a good place to go as well.

Last edited by Insanity on Fri 08 Aug 2014, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raidō
Raidō

Raidō Yoruma Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raidō Yoruma Raidō Yoruma EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 1:16 am

Ok, I tweaked it a large amount, is there anything I'm still missing?
Back to top Go down
Monk
Monk

Raidō Yoruma Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raidō Yoruma Raidō Yoruma EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 2:53 am

• Please put your character image at the top of the App, remember it's the URL in between
    Code:
    [img][/img]

• Add more in Personality, Appearance, Combat style, and History
  • Rp sample for genin must be 250 words.
  • Your specialities are still Taijutsu and "assassin techniques". The speciaities are Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Weaponry, Puppetry, and Medical Justu. If you choose Weaponry then you must choose two range types (Close 0-5 meters) (Medium 5-10 meters) (Long 10+ meters.)
  • When it comes to the weapons you may two of your primary at your current rank(C) and for your secondary you may have them at one rank below your current rank. (D)
  • Please look here at special characteristics. Choose one social and one chakra/mental/physical. If you would like to make one up then please use the proper template here.
  • You can have (And I recommend) 15 starting jutsu plus the Academy at no charge. What other members do is categorize them into spoilers.
    Code:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    I.E.
    Taijutsu
    Spoiler:
  • I would also do this with weapons.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Raidō Yoruma Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raidō Yoruma Raidō Yoruma EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014, 5:15 am

Is this application still being worked on?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Raidō Yoruma Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raidō Yoruma Raidō Yoruma EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 9:17 pm

Archived due to lack of response after 1 week
[Request to have Unarchived]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raidō Yoruma Vide
PostSubject: Re: Raidō Yoruma Raidō Yoruma Empty

Back to top Go down