Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your lives have now just gotten better.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Raidō
Raidō

Your lives have now just gotten better. Vide
PostSubject: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 4:31 am

Hi guys, I'm Raidō, the very dangerous and sarcastic assassin. I an kind of new to this thing but I'm sure ill be murdering in no time. Well, keep an eye out for me (Not, you wont even see me coming)!!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 4:40 am

Good to have you here with us Raidō, and welcome to US.

I am really looking forward to helping you with whatever you need, as well as looking forward to RP with you.

You can call me Ace or Jace doesn't really matter. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Raidō
Raidō

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 4:44 am

Hehe, As soon as I get my character approved i'll be off to Role Playing ^_^
Back to top Go down
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 5:49 am

Welcome to the Site! My name is Insanity, but my friends call me Monk. Look forward to rping with you.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 9:18 am

Yay unnecesarry murder and bloodshed  Razz 

Welcome!

P.S. I saw you're making a Yoruma character, treat this small note as a permission to do so (I'm the one who made the clan Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Raidō
Raidō

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm

Heh sorry about that, I was meaning to ask you but it was like, 12 am so it was kinda late.
Back to top Go down
Sand War
Sand War

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 1:12 am

Kill or be Keith, that's the law of the game.

Welcome, Raido... and just for the record, I can see you coming. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Raidō
Raidō

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 1:15 am

Hehe, we'll see about that..
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 3:50 am

Dude, welcome to US. Kumo is where it's at. Wish you the best, and hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, hop in the c-box; someone will gladly give you a hand.
Back to top Go down
Raidō
Raidō

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 3:53 pm

Thanks a bunch! ^_^
Back to top Go down
ThatBoyRichard
Kumo Nin
ThatBoyRichard

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 7:46 pm

Hey Raido, welcome to US where all of your dreams come true. CANTTOUCHTHIS! 
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 9:10 pm

Come to Kiri, I need an excuse to kill someone.
Lol welcome to US. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message any of the staff members or honestly almost any member as well. We are a pretty helpful community with a few sarcastic bastards.
Back to top Go down
PolarBear
Kumo Nin
PolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 9:53 pm

Quote :
We are a pretty helpful community with a few sarcastic bastards.

I'm a helpful and sarcastic bastard. x)

Welcome welcome! Hope you'll have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Raidō
Raidō

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 11:09 pm

Lol, so many tempting murder requests and so many villages to choose from xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your lives have now just gotten better. Your lives have now just gotten better. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-