Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are there bad days [Eval]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Are there bad days [Eval] Vide
PostSubject: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 8:27 pm

Topic Participants: Hiruzen, Akiko & Sosuke
Member Accounts:
Akiko = http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t12601-kyokkou-akiko
Sosuke = http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t13480-fujiwara-sosuke-account
Hiruzen = http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t13554-hiruzen-saizo-uchiha-account
Topic Link: Are there bad days
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 9:02 pm

As a direct result of utilizing and or making claim to the Chakra Capacity Special Characteristics before the training had been approved and added to his app, it should be noted that any AF or EXP given to Hizuren for this topic should be considered null. Claim was issued here on the Seventh of March here here hover they were not approved here until the eighth, prior to which they had not been approved for usage.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 9:08 pm

I asked the people in the topic if they were fine if I used it slightly before it was approved, no one had any problems with it. So yeah, I don't see what the problem is here, seeing as everyone in the thread was okay with it because I asked through PM's. Just saying, before you go all Nazi, it doesn't hurt to ask before sending people to camp. Besides, it was a matter of hours, so I really fail to see the problem here.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 9:19 pm

The issue here lies not with the permission of others, but rather with the assumption that the permission of others would exemplify you from by and large one of the concrete rules of the site. There's something to be said here about once again attempting to take matters regarding the rules into your own hands as you've been scolded for in the past. That being said, regardless the topic can not be evaluated until some form of exit has been made by the other participants, unless they have been declared inactive by either the Kage or as the result of an activity check; which mind you, they both posted in the recent one.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 9:21 pm

The SC was approved and trained, all that had to happen was for it to be added to my application, which is why I really didn't see a problem with it. Don't quote me on this, but like I asked the involved parties about whether or not they were okay with it, I am pretty sure I also got Okay'd by a Moderator, though I am not entirely sure about that.

As for the last part, everyone has been missing for over a month and I asked Seika and Monk if it was okay if I did things like this, which is why I did things, like this.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 9:30 pm

The SC was approved for training however given the requirement of edits, the training was not complete, therefore you had no way of knowing beyond assumption that the training was satisfactory, thus it returns back to the initial point of using this without them having been entirely approved.

As it stands, beyond extenuating circumstances, a topic must be completed before being evaluated. Given Fuji's archived status his exit can be forewent, however as Locket logged on a mere few days ago as I recall, the same cannot be said for her.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 9:41 pm

Well that's just awesome..
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 9:49 pm

Given the above, this topic can be reposted when resolved properly, that being said, the issue regarding points will remain the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there bad days [Eval] Are there bad days [Eval] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-