Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slowing down the Train

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

Slowing down the Train Vide
PostSubject: Slowing down the Train Slowing down the Train EmptySun 17 Aug 2014, 8:47 am

Sorry to those that are RPing with me, currently. Right now, our school is attempting to make up for the summer holidays, thus we have tripled our classes per day. I am basically teaching from 830am to 7pm at night, so my replies will be somewhat slow for the next week or so.

Fear not, I am not disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Slowing down the Train Slowing down the Train EmptySun 17 Aug 2014, 11:14 am

Best of luck with school stuff. Just focus on work, you're doing the right thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Slowing down the Train Slowing down the Train EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 5:55 am

Skype me some time, yeah? Slowing down the Train 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: Slowing down the Train Slowing down the Train EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 1:45 pm

So. I recently have had a spat with my internet that has left me without its sweet embrace for multiple days. On top of that, I've been working incredibly hard so I haven't gotten around to posting on the site. I do apologize for my absence and the fact that my RP partners have had to wait. What I don't appreciate is writing posts that I no longer can post because no one thought to attempt to contact me to inquire over my absence and if I had abandoned a topic. So. Posted below is the 1600+ post I made for my topic that is no longer valid as my partners moved on without me, without my knowledge. I really appreciated that.

If he was capable of rolling his eyes to the back of his head, he was pretty sure he’d be observing his brain at this point.

What a fuckin’ idiot.

Fearing that if he sighed, he’d inadvertently inhale some of the loony shit his partner was smokin’, Tosatsu clenched his teeth together in a charming smile instead. It seemed to threaten to shatter his face, but he kept the upturn of his lips present as he silently reminded himself that the sooner they got this mission over with, the sooner he’d be able to escape this madhouse of inadequency he seemed to be surrounded by. The genin at least, had agreed with him, thus showing some signs of redemption, but this chūnin was such an obvious lost cause that Tosatsu feared that spending an extended amount of time with him would result in his own loss of sanity. And let’s be honest: the man wasn’t far away from fallin’ off his own rocker so it truly was a worrisome concern.

Idiocy was like an STD that didn’t visibly show signs of its presence; it was there, hiding until it was too late to escape it. If he continued to go along with Hiruzen’s plans, it would only cement the fact that his logic was just as flawed as his partner’s. Complacency was just as dangerous as ignorance, and it seemed that in this particular case, Tosatsu was very close to both. He needed to tread carefully, otherwise, he may fail simply because he was ignorant to his opponents’ skill level due to underestimating them, and complacent in believing what his partner thought he observed when it simply did not make any logical sense.

Slipping into the trees after his two partners, Tosatsu decided that maybe it would simply be best if he kept to the shadows and watched the shitastic show he was sure they were about to enter. The other chūnin felt overwhelmingly confident that everything was going to go off without a hitch, so it would be nice to view that shitstorm come to life. The genin on the other hand, probably needed the practice in combat, and frankly, the panther wasn’t about to do all the work just so the kid could stay safe. Death was a constant companion in their field and he wasn’t about to be the one that forgot to remind the noob that it was kill or be killed. In the case of Hurizen, he just couldn’t be bothered to really help him. In fact, he thought dreamily, a dark smile stealing its way upon his lips; it would certainly be nice if the idiot got a kunai or two in him. Maybe then he’d realize that the eyes weren’t always right.

Poor little wayward disciple; Jesus wasn’t real until you stared at the holes in his flesh and touched them with your own tainted fingers.

As the clearing came into view, Tosatsu could only shake his head once again. It seemed the disease of idiocy was indeed in attendance today. The sorry sacks of disappointment did seem sluggish in their movements, but the chūnin was more annoyed with the fact that they decided to camp out in the morning in a clearing. They obviously must have known that they were being hunted, so to be in such an open area without protection screamed “I’m a fuckin’ idiot.” To top it all off, they seemed to be having a fire that smoked openly into the sky; another sign that gave them away. Pinching his nose between his fingers, the white-haired man silently asked for patience. Why the fuck did he get a mission that was just wasting his time?

Not bothering to get involved, he settled himself down on the branch he was standing on and watched the ending scene of Hiruzen’s act. The man had slipped into the camp under the guise of another, and again, Tosa found himself shaking his head. Seriously? The supposing ‘scout’ would not have left his post to return to camp for a shift change unless he was mentally disabled and yet these people didn’t even bat an eyelash. Groaning, Tosa watched with a disinterested eye as “Captain Kumogakure” went about delving out justice. The bark was digging uncomfortably into his leg, he noted in a bored manner, and he silently wondered when this was going to be over. He had heard the men whisper earlier about the sleeping figure in the tent and figured that with such a revered tone, he must be important.

Cocking his head to view the undisturbed tent, Tosatsu figured that the ruckus they were making most likely had woken up the mysterious man within. He imagined the man would appear in a moment or two to investigate the racket that was occurring outside, but Tosa was more interested in what was going on in the tent right now. Sparing a last assessing glance at the genin to ensure he wasn’t about to die, the panther slipped off his branch and slunk to the forest floor. Skirting around the edge of the encampment to avoid bothersome encounters with the minions, the chūnin made his way over to the back of the enclosed tent. Noting the sun’s position so that his shadow would not loom into his prey’s view, Tosatsu positioned himself close to the shelter and leaned forward to listen.

The leader seemed to be moving about in a relaxed manner; as if the disturbance outside was a miniscule matter. This reaction was intriguing as Tosatsu had begun to think that everyone here was a fuckin’ idiot, but this man seemed to be different. He must have known that they were being hunted, so his calm demeanour could hint at a potential readiness for battle. Licking his lips in anticipation of a possible challenge, the man idly withdrew a kunai from his pouch and proceeded to make his entrance by shredding a makeshift door into the canvas.

“My, this place is certainly drafty. Have you thought of insulating it?”

Stepping through the newly released material, the chūnin channeled a nonchalant demeanour as he picked at the fabric and looked around with feigned disinterest. Easily, he noted the array of rather rusty looking weapons displayed on the bed along with the man that stood before them. He was rather bulky, both in muscle and in fat, and he clearly wasn’t pleased with the hole in his wall that the shinobi had created. Smiling easily, Tosatsu pocketed the kunai and slipped his hands into his pockets as he observed his adversary. The leader seemed to have gained a blade in the short time since his appearance, and Tosa couldn’t help the giddiness that seemed to flip his stomach.

“That is a rather nice-lookin’ sword there,” he started, a ravenous glint overtaking his lavender eyes, “Did it come with tetanus, or did you contaminate it yourself?”

Cackling darkly, the chūnin ducked efficiently when the swinging, diseases-carrying metal headed towards his neck. Skipping away with a light ‘Oh, ah hehe!’ Tosatsu hit the deck when another swing came at him. Slamming his foot to the ground to release one of the blades in his boot, he kicked out viciously at his assailant’s leg, missing him when the man retreated to grab a blade and throw it at him.

“You think some prissy man is goin’ to beat me, eh? I’ll gut you and send your innards back to your Kage to remind him that you all should tread lightly around us!”

Rolling to the side to avoid the thrown knife, Tosa laughed openly at the man, “Darlin’, we do tread lightly around you. Those steps of yours shake the earth so that we’d be stupid to not pay attention to the rolling thunder that seems to accommodate you.”

Figuring that his comment probably wasn’t going to do him any good, the shinobi mused that it was probably best to get outside where there was more terrain for him to utilize. Fighting in close quarters was never appealing; especially when it took him less than five steps to get to the other side. Maneuvering himself so that he was near the entry of the tent, he ducked low once again to avoid the incoming blade that tore through the canvas. Seeing his exit, Tosatsu barely threw up a successful block to avoid a solid kick to his face. Using the momentum of the hit, he rolled backwards out of the tent, his body dislodging the pegs that stabilized its fragile body. The tent slowly began to collapse and Tosa couldn’t help but let out a bark of laughter as he watched the struggling form of his opponent as they attempted to escape the clawing hands of fabric.

Getting back to his feet, he stared at the scattered pebbles that he had dropped when he had made his exit and stated in a contemplative tone, “You know, I think you may need to get a new tent. I doubt all those holes are going to protect you from the elements.”

Enthused by the annoyed growl that was his answer, the chūnin found himself being reminded of an angry bear. The guy certainly had the size and gristle. Cackling at his own joke, Tosa noted the incoming figure of a croonie on his right. Letting out an annoyed sigh at being interrupted during such fun, the man flicked his hands up and released the seal on the pebbles. The ground shook as it exploded into rocky terrain around him; the earth dipping and growing into crevices in the floor that the uncoordinated fool tripped over. As the incoming man fell before him, Tosatsu idly turned and slammed his non-bladed boot into the man’s jaw; the audible crack that accompanied the hit and the sound of a body bonelessly hitting the floor like music to his ears.

Staring at the unmoving form for a moment and shrugging, the shinobi turned his attention back to the newly freed man that seemed to be staggering over the rugged ground towards him and said in a bored tone, “Are you ready yet? I have a manicure in an hour.”
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Slowing down the Train Slowing down the Train EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 4:49 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slowing down the Train Slowing down the Train Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-