Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bittersweet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 7:40 pm

Hello everyone! I apologise for my absence over the past... couple of months (lol I forgot how long I've been gone). I'm currently in America, having completed my time at Camp Kippewa for Girls. It was an amazing experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Because I was so busy, I didn't really get the chance to talk to many of you. Before I left, my presence wasn't really felt around the site, and there is a specific reason for that.

US has been my home for RP since 2011. I really do love this place, and it holds a special place in my heart, but unfortunately my life is moving forward and I've made the tough decision to leave this site behind. I plan on getting the highest grade for my degree, in order to prepare the best future possible for myself, so after I return to school, my activity would be barely felt anyway.

Hence, I feel that it is time for me to move on. Being in America and experiencing my life, finding who I am and learning new things about myself has cemented my choice 100%.

To those of you that I keep in contact with, do not hesitate to contact me outside of the site. Just because I'm leaving the site does not mean that I am gone forever. I may just take time to respond, but I love to hear from you guys. Adam, if you are reading this, please do not hesitate to get in touch because I feel like you wish to talk to me personally about my decision. To those whom I'm in threads with, I do not plan to leave you hanging, so to speak. I want to finish all threads before I leave, so bare with me and we'll get through them (PM or Skype me if this applies to you, it's been so long that I've forgotten what threads I'm part of).

I put a lot into this site; blood, sweat and tears. I started out with a thirteen-year-old character and progressed her life into accomplishing her dream. It makes me happy that this was possible thanks to all of you that interacted with Kimiko.

Whomever it is that takes my place, look after the village. Look after all of the RPers and make them feel included. RP with them. Do special things and events for them. Continue to make Konoha great. I don't know if I did a good job or not, but I felt like I did my best, and that makes me happy. (Psssst, I didn't fall to the Kage curse. I lasted longer than that!)

Yes, this is a long-winded departure. I am more than aware of that. But I feel that after spending three years here, as a RPer, a staff member, the Hokage and whatever else people saw me as, everyone deserves a real farewell from me.

And thus, I am signing off. Who knows? Maybe I might return in the future. But as my life is right now, I don't feel like this is the place for me to be. I hope that you all understand in your own way how I feel, and how hard this is for me to do. But it is truly necessary.

So, here it goes...

Goodbye, US. You served me well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 7:43 pm

Bittersweet?  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 7:47 pm

Leave it to Amychums to make the most epic goodbye ever...  Sad 

It's been an honor to RP with you, I've told you many times that I consider your decision to be the right one and I wish best of luck in your academic endeavors.

You've been one of the people I've always looked up to as an RPer, I always considered you being the best of us all and once again it's been a blast to just be around the same site as you.

Don't worry, Konoha won't die, you've left plenty of active and devoted people in there who will see to it that it remains the same active and fun environment as it was when you were in there.

It's been fun, Bye Amy  Sad
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 8:05 pm

Goodbye Amy, good luck with school and life and stuff!

Also I'd talk to you more on Skype but you're never set to online D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 8:06 pm

Bittersweet?  Supernatural-Dean

Time to become Hokage  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 8:09 pm

Farewell sweetcheeks. Best of luck with school and don't be a stranger! We'll be waiting for you with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 8:33 pm

Well this sucks ._.

I do hope you'll be coming back sometime.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 8:49 pm

Bye Amy, take care and good luck with the studies.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 12:25 am

Bittersweet?  Sad-stitch-o
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 1:50 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 2:54 am

I said the same once. You'll be back sooner then you think Bittersweet?  287405
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 3:26 am

What a shit day I'm having, hey?

I'll skype you soon, Aims.

Lots of love. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 5:20 am

Bittersweet?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN39yOnSUrSCivP044ZbTA0BDd_qp5WNpvwA6n4TumQGSpqJqT

Enjoy yourself. US has been a great place with you here and hopefully can continue to do so with you gone. It's a pleasure to know you and you really are a gentle person. Have a fabulous life and may all your dreams come true.

Much love,
Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bittersweet?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet? Bittersweet?  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-