Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Kid on The Block

View previous topic View next topic Go down
ghostdrifter11
ghostdrifter11

The New Kid on The Block Vide
PostSubject: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 7:54 pm

Hello, I am Ghostdrifter11 (known outside of the Internet as Bill). I am sixteen years-old and I live in Pennsylvania. I have been RPing for a couple of years now, so I have a little bit of experience under my belt. It is nice to meet everyone on this pretty active RP (the most active Naruto RP I have seen in a couple of years), and I will see you guys in the field. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 8:22 pm

Welcome, Bill!

We are happy to see you here and just as excited to possibly RP with you as you are.

I look forward to seeing you around, if you have questions hop onto the chatbox or after you get some posts in PM an admin, we have a lovely set of staffers who are itching to help you with any problems.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Monk
Monk

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 9:55 pm

Welcome to Us, if you have any questions than please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 12:07 am

Pennsylvania is very close to where I live. ;)

Welcome to US, hope to see you role-playing soon!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 2:48 am

Oh hey neighbor! I am from Ohio!
Welcome to US, if you have any questions about the forum then feel free to ask any of the staff members or simply post a discussion thread in the forum assistance area. We have a lot of knowledgeable members that can easily help you as well. You cannot send private messages until you acquire at least 10 posts I believe so the forum assistance area may be the most helpful at the moment. Otherwise, well, cannot wait to see your character and hope you enjoy you stay with us on US!! Very Happy

#Kiri4lyfe
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block EmptySat 30 Aug 2014, 12:12 am

Ah a PA buddy! The New Kid on The Block 287405 I get along with you already...as I too live in PA as well.
Anyways! Welcome to US!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 3:25 am

Welcome aboard! The New Kid on The Block 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid on The Block The New Kid on The Block Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-