Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom SC for the New Guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kota
Kota

Custom SC for the New Guy Vide
PostSubject: Custom SC for the New Guy Custom SC for the New Guy EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 12:10 am

Alright, let's give this a try. If need be, I can create the rest of the Tiers as well.

Name: [Tier 1] Indomitable Will
Type: Chakra Based
Prerequisites: -
Training: A 600 word training is required to gain this special characteristic
Restrictions: - Cannot possess Increased Chakra Capacity
Description: "I can't give up, I must keep fighting!" The mantra of those with Indomitable Will. Those with Indomitable Will push past all physical limits of endurance in a fight. It allows them to continue fighting long past the point their bodies should have collapsed from exhaustion, pushing their muscles through the motions through sheer determination alone. Those who possess Indomitable Will receive a 30 CP boost when their Chakra reserves run out but because of the damage they risk putting their bodies through, all E - C rank jutsu cost double and anything above that triples in cost.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Custom SC for the New Guy Vide
PostSubject: Re: Custom SC for the New Guy Custom SC for the New Guy EmptySat 30 Aug 2014, 12:01 am

You are not allowed to create SC is you do not have an approved character. If you are trying to get a custom SC approved just add it on your character app and there, it will be reviewed.

With that said, I will go ahead and archive this. You can just add this to your character's application. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-