Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 690

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Aries
Aries

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:22 am

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum

I just wanted to be first
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:31 am

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/690
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 12:04 pm

OK I don't take the credit for this observation (even though it's fricking obvious one) but:

Obito is now one of the heroes and the good guys even if when the fight started (if you think about it this whole final battle is one giant clusterfuck of one fight which started as Naruto VS Masked Man) he was the main antagonist...

This is probably the first manga I've seen where the main villain of the whole near 700 issues was given credit as one of the heroes who helped save the world.

Also... I can't believe I thought Black Zetsu would somehow go "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!", I can't believe I overestimated BLACK ZETSU... I expected him to be good somehow... Whatever.

Overall pretty mediocre chapter, nothing really notable except Obito now being included in the big family picture even though technically he's still the main villain of the series...

I mean Obito's basically Darth Vader - he may have had a change of heart at the end (even though Kishi tried to stuff it into our brains it was impossible since Pain arc... -_-) but my tongue won't twist in a manner required to actually call him a hero or even anti-hero.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 12:33 pm

I wouldn't say he's been an antagonist for that long. I mean, the first 200 chapters or so, no one even knew he existed. Couple hundred chapters more before he was even confirmed to exist.

At any rate, it's the same bullshit its always been; sympathetic villain eventually redeems themselves in their death. They're less villains than they are Broken Aces. But frankly, Pein, Obitio, fucking Orochimaru, I don't get a shit about those fuckwads.

What gets me

What really gets me

Rustles my god damned jimmies

Is Sasuke.

That motherfucker spent several hundred chapters of manga being "Lol, fuck loyalty, I need to get revenge on every single person who even sneezed at my family wrong;" betrayed the village, tried to kill his supposed best friend on multiple occasions, on multiple occasions blatantly went THROUGH people who cared for him to get his revenge, literally in multiple cases- this smarmy mother fucker just turns around and "Okay, Imma get back on your side. Be Hokage. Cool? Cool." Just like that. Invalidates a couple hundred chapters of "Gotta get my bro back" plot by just waltzing back through the door like he fucking owns the place. And then saving the day.

At least Obito had the fucking decency to die for his redemption!

The closest thing the series had to a main villain was Pain; and that was subverted when Kishi pulled ass-pull after ass-pull of sudden plot-no-jutsu to keep the train wreck running on. Had to do a man behind the man, then a man behind the man behind the man, then a Starscream behind the man behind the man behind the man, then a fucking woman behind the Starscream behind the man behind the man behind the man.

And there's been a pitiful handful of respectably relevant good-guy deaths; Asuma, Hiruzen, Chiyo, Jiraiya, Neji. And I'll eat my god damned hat if Neji doesn't get revived by this Sage mother fucker.

Honestly, I'm just glad the damned series looks like it's finally gonna be over.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 8:39 pm

Probably another 200 chapters or so unless Kishi decides to keep going with another arc... Kakashi becoming the hokage and blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptySat 30 Aug 2014, 3:59 pm

Sörä♀ wrote:
Probably another 200 chapters or so unless Kishi decides to keep going with another arc... Kakashi becoming the hokage and blah blah blah.

IT WILL NEVER END

Naruto 690 Tumblr_m4loarGOQ41qii6tmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 5:09 am

So, do I read or no?

Naruto 690 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 6:06 am

no.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 6:27 am

lifeanddeath wrote:
no.

Naruto 690 Attachment
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aries
Aries

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 10:25 am

I'm just here to get unbaned from pm so I can interact with some people
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 6:16 pm

Aries wrote:
I'm just here to get unbaned from pm so I can interact with some people

TOUGH SHIT!! Naruto 690 287405
Back to top Go down
Hayata
Hayata

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyTue 02 Sep 2014, 2:57 am

I bet Kishi's kicking himself right now for the decision to ruin Sasuke. But that's shonen manga, he was a fan of dbz after all.
Back to top Go down
Jaysus
Jaysus

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 EmptyTue 02 Sep 2014, 3:34 am

I'm kind of..not excited to see how this ends. I mean, it's been going on for a while and it honestly feels too drawn out for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 690 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 690 Naruto 690 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-