Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm leaving. All the best.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

I'm leaving. All the best. Vide
PostSubject: I'm leaving. All the best. I'm leaving. All the best. EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm

So this has been a long time coming. Those who are close to me could probably see this coming from a mile away as I haven't exactly been quiet about this decision in the last two months. I've just been hesitating to pull the trigger on it but I think it's time to clench my teeth and just do it. So here it goes:

I'm leaving.

This probably won't be that big of a deal to anyone given that most of the people who I rped with aren't very active now a days and I've not exactly made the effort to make friends with a bunch of you new comers. For that I do apologize. Think of me as an old man stuck in the past. When I came to US it was a wonderful place and I had grown to love it and grown used to how it worked and all that. While US is still a wonderful place it just isn't the place I once knew and loved. It feels different and foreign and more times than not I've felt somewhat lost in what I want to do. Simply put, it just isn't fun for me anymore. It's more stress than I care for and though I've met some wonderful people here whom I hope to stay in contact with over skype, I think it's time I take my leave.

To all my friends who I did blindside with this decision, I apologize. To Alex and Heida, whom I'm in topics with. I will try to finish them but I will probably be slow in doing so, so if you'd rather not wait for me then skype or PM me and let me know and we can submit them as both are fairly lengthy already so there will definitely be points afforded for both I'd imagine.

To the people I've upset or made enemies of, I apologize for the harassment. While we probably won't ever get along and while my words may have been harsh, just know that I still wish you all the best. It is not my way to wish bad upon anyone and I do hope that I never ever even implied that I'd wish misfortune on those I grew upset with. If I did then I apologize.

To everyone else. As I said, US is a wonderful place and I hope it continues to flourish and live healthily. It just isn't the place for me. I don't know if I'll be RPing again in another site or will just retire in general but keep on writing and keep on having fun. I learned a lot here in terms of writing and RPing and I'm sad to go but the place has changed too much for me to stay.

Unlike last time I left, I doubt I'll be coming back, not unless some major changes are made and even then it's highly unlikely. All the best to you all.

This is Kite, signing off!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. All the best. I'm leaving. All the best. EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 8:40 pm

*steals Kite away*

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. All the best. I'm leaving. All the best. EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 9:13 pm

There goes another awesome person Crying or Very sad

Best of luck to you, Kite, I always liked you despite not even knowing you too well. You were always that person everyone wanted to be on Staff and that guy everyone talked about being uberawesome and I just never really had the honor to actually RP with you or just meet you.

Anyways, best of luck with life and thangs! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. All the best. I'm leaving. All the best. EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 11:11 pm

Not you too. But but but... but...... Sad

Last edited by Seika on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. All the best. I'm leaving. All the best. EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 11:20 pm

Everyone is leaving and it makes me sad!! Sad

Well, goodluck Kite, you'll be missed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. All the best. I'm leaving. All the best. EmptyTue 02 Sep 2014, 2:24 am

Love you man. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. All the best. I'm leaving. All the best. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-