Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Worst News!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ruka
Ruka

The Worst News! Vide
PostSubject: The Worst News! The Worst News! EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 7:20 pm

So... My study year started...

I already know it'll be the definition of Hell to get through it and I'd much rather had to claw out through the gates of Hell than have to dig my way through all those court decisions and memorize all the doctrines but the thing is that I have to because it's what I plan to do for a living and I love it.

There are some great people here, I love most of you, and really like those that I don't love. I'm saddened to say that... Sad

I'm not leaving... Yet, but my activity will take a dip, ideally I'll be able to put one or two posts daily but I won't be doing one day missions or bullshit like that, it is entirely possible that I'll be so crushed by the weight of the studies that my creativity will plunder and even on my free days I may be unable to send anything in.

I'm sorry for any signs of inactivity I may show, I was thinking of leaving to make time for the studies but I won't unless absolutely necessary.

So I guess I'll be sticking around for a while, some part of what I used to be at least... Razz
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

The Worst News! Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Worst News! The Worst News! EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 7:28 pm

I can relate! Its hard to juggle studies and roleplaying (+staff for me) at the same time. That's why I'm not in a zillion topics with people at the moment (just one). Just take your time and focus on your studies. My activity has been coming in waves and then dies a little; perhaps you shall be the same soon enough! I'd hate to see you completely leave but fully understand any sudden absences for a period of time. Hope you enjoy your studies!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

The Worst News! Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Worst News! The Worst News! EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 8:20 pm

Definitely the worst of news! The Worst News! 287405 But life comes first and so does your studies before any game. Smile Take it easy, and dont try to rush your studiyng to be here. You will be alright. Take all the time you need, we will always be waiting for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

The Worst News! Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Worst News! The Worst News! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-