Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyosei Clan [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hitei[Denial]
Konoha Nin
Hitei[Denial]

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyTue 02 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm

The Kyosei

Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei10

(Hello admins! While I've put a lot of work into this clan, I am but a newbie, so please go easy! I'm aware that there are likely some things that may need to be significantly tweaked or changed entirely. Most of the mechanics of this clan are to accommodate to a (hopefully) fun and complex character that I am making. As such, while I know it's an earful, I would really appreciate your assistance in making this clan work on this site! Some of the complex rules may inconvenience the staff and I would hate to be a burden, in which case I'm happy to dumb them down or maybe even remove them entirely. I look forward to working with you on making this clan a possibility, thankyou! ^.^ )

Clan Name: The Kyosei Clan

The leadership structure is located on a small oceanic island known as Sadachi island (For topic locations sake it would be in the minor nations). The Kyosei have recently begun to expand and settle in numerous hidden villages, primarily Kumogakure.

Signature Traits:

Physical appearance:

Spoiler:

Functional clothing:

Spoiler:

Rigid tradition:

Spoiler:

Born fighters:

Spoiler:

Watchful inquisitors:

Spoiler:

Weapon masters:

Spoiler:

Kekkei Genkai:

The Kyokai Symbiote:

The most evident, and by all means, the most useful aspect of the Kyosei's Kekkei Genkai, is the ability to rapidly 'grow' an appendage from their body known as a 'Kyokey'. These appendages take a wide variety of shapes and sizes depending on the user. However, all Kyokey function as offensive tools, and will tend to take the form of any numbers of different kinds of traditional weapons.

The reason behind this ability is an organism known as a Kyokai Symbiote. All Kyosei are naturally born with this symbiote living inside them. The Kyokai shares the hosts nutrients, and in return constructs a Kyokey for the hosts use. The symbiote itself is small, stationary, and harmless. With certain exceptions, Kyokai will die within hours if they are removed from the host or the host dies.

Symbiote Physiology:

Spoiler:
Symbiote Psychology:

Spoiler:
Symbiote - Host Bond:

Spoiler:

Vagrant Kyokai:

Spoiler:

The Kyokey:

Spoiler:

Rules for chakra assimilation and Kyokey enhancement:

Spoiler:

History:

At the current point in time, the Kyosei live in relative harmony with their symbiote. The clan has spread its roots from the island that once trapped it. Under the watchful gaze of the leaders on Sadachi island, the Kyosei are becoming more and more entangled in the political affairs of the shinobi world. Elite warriors have searched the land, gaining new skills and knowledge to bring home and teach to their fellow clan members. Kyosei are becoming more and more recognized as powerful combatants, and are in high demand as mercenaries, a job most Kyosei are conditioned to gladly accept. It is a prosperous time for the clan, in great contrast to the vicious and bloody struggle of their past.

The Kyosei's Exodus:

Arrival on Sadachi:

The Kyokai horde:

The Rebirth of the Kyosei:

Noga Kyosei:

Victory and Expansion:

Clan Jutsu:

Jutsu:

Last edited by Hoshi Kyosei on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added chakra aura information to the vagrant kyokai section, just seemed logical.)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptySun 21 Sep 2014, 9:35 pm

Tagged.
TERRIBLY SORRY for missing this! Are you still waiting for us to mod this?
Back to top Go down
Hitei[Denial]
Konoha Nin
Hitei[Denial]

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 4:08 am

Yup, no harm done though, I still need to finish my character before it actually matters Smile
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyTue 07 Oct 2014, 7:43 am

Quote :
The most remarkable function of the symbiote is to use the chakra system of other organisms to create unique materials not found naturally. These unique materials can hold any number of exceptional properties, from strong magnetism, to bursting into flames when moved fast enough. It is by using these materials that a Kyokey can be enhanced and made to outshine ordinary weapons.

What are the (exactly) materials and how do they work?

Quote :
A vagrant Kyokai is capable of using its power to its full extent. This provides the host with a variety of tertiary benefits such as increased speed, strength, intelligence, and more. These minor benefits, when combined, result in a significant increase in combat capabilities in the host. However, despite the increase in power, the cost is far too grave to be worth it.

How exactly does the kyokai increase strength?
Back to top Go down
Hitei[Denial]
Konoha Nin
Hitei[Denial]

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014, 6:18 am

What are the (exactly) materials and how do they work?:

I can't exactly answer this question, in much the same way that I can precisely answer what makes up the Chakra system. What I am implying, and I'm sorry if it is a bit of a leap, is that whatever complex, mystical material that makes up the Chakra system, can be re-purposed into a different, yet equally complex system. This new system being that which grants the Kyokey it's unique abilities.

How exactly does the kyokai increase strength?:

The Kyokai evolved as creature's capable of manipulating a host body in order to enhance their own capabilities. In the case of a vagrant Kyokai, it attempts to manipulate the host body into a powerful, mindless killing machine in order to further its own goals. While the host body can naturally resist this change, it cannot negate it entirely, meaning that the host body is manipulated to become more powerful, albeit slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 8:58 pm

Waiting on Admin Verdict
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014, 9:36 pm

I apologize for the delay on this, I've been burdened by rather unfortunate real life problems of late thus my appearance on the forum has been rather minimal.

Im not really sure how to judge this given that the concept is something entirely foreign. I can't say that I would be comfortable allowing an entirely alien concept just for the precedent it sets.  
Back to top Go down
Hitei[Denial]
Konoha Nin
Hitei[Denial]

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 10:46 am

Fair enough, sorry for the trouble.

Is there any way I could salvage this into something that still follows a similar concept but fits better with the established theme? Or should I just give up and try something different?
Back to top Go down
Hitei[Denial]
Konoha Nin
Hitei[Denial]

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 4:41 pm

Well, might as well archive all this so I can start again on a clean slate
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:37 pm

Archived as per user request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyosei Clan [Done] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kyosei Clan [Done] Kyosei Clan [Done] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-