Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kota
Kota

Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Vide
PostSubject: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 3:19 am

Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} 32332911

SUTA, ITAMI

THE INFO.

Name: Suta, Itami
Nickname: Star Boy (by those that don't like him or want to tease him because he hates when people refer to him as a boy. He's more than a boy, he's an awesome dude!) Just Star for everyone else.

Appearance: The most dominating feature of Itami’s appearance, other than his spiked teal hair, is the star shaped scar that takes up the better part of his right shoulder. Not embarrassed by the giant scar, Star proudly shows it off by usually only wearing a vest or shirts with only one long sleeve.

Short for his age, Star only stands at 5’4” tall and weighs in at a healthy 115 lbs. of solid muscle. Embracing his nickname to an obscene extent, Star has gone as far as tattooing black six point stars on both cheeks. It wasn’t more of a fashion statement as more of a garish “Look at me!” grab for attention. They aren’t particularly well done either which makes it look even more heinous.

Star’s wardrobe consists of mainly vests with lots of loops and belts on them and shorts that go down to his ankles. His favorite color is orange because nothing rhymes with it so some form of the color always finds its way into his daily attire. Another piece of clothing he can’t seemingly live without is his fingerless gloves which allow his slender fingers to work their magic while fighting.

As far as jewelry for the young shinobi, Star wears an ostentatious gold chain around his neck while out and about in the world. It’s the kind of chain you’re more apt to see wrapped around the neck of a dog but he thinks it makes him look mean and cool. Surprisingly, he’ll actually take it off when he’s fighting because even he isn’t that stupid to allow such an easy target for grasping hands around his neck. What he will not do without is the bracelet of orange beads he has on his right arm that wraps up from his wrist to his elbow. They jangle when he walks because he always wants everyone to know where he is at all times, even in a fight because stealth is for chumps.

Star is actually good looking once you get past the audacious fashion sense and obnoxious behavior. Under a slender set of teal eyebrows are a pair of cerulean eyes that are as clear as the ocean and a mischievous smirk across his face, Star has made plenty of girls make a double take but he ruins it the minute he opens his mouth. He usually styles his teal hair in some funky way or another. One day a mohawk, the next in extreme spikes, the next pointing straight up like a spike. Because of his penchant for terrible hairstyles, Star will rarely have his hair longer than a four inches in length.

Forehead Protector: One will usually find his forehead protector wrapped around his thigh outside of combat. When going into combat, he'll go through the trouble of placing it back on his forehead for its actual intended use.

Personality: Star is usually the loudest person in the room and doesn't really care what everyone else thinks about it. The first to offer his opinion, solution to a problem or whatever is on his mind at that particular moment, Star is considered obnoxious by those who have the unpleasant pleasure of being in his presence.

This usually leaves the rambunctious teenager alone which he'd love to be able to shrug off as nobody getting him, but deep down, really damages his emotional psyche. Years of this type of abandonment by even his own family have left him with a warped sense of the world around him and how one should act. This has caused the nasty habit of compulsive lying, often to cover up for what he sees as inadequacies in either himself or the situation around him. He doesn't even have to be prompted, he will lie even before there is a reason to do so.

Star is also fiercely competitive, which once again alienates him from those around him and compounds with his habitual lying. He'll puff up his chest and make claims to things that couldn't even be physically possible if it makes him look better than the next person.

Star doesn't lack for confidence in any situation, once again, due to his warped sense of the world around him, he believes everyone is in love with him which puts off anybody else who could possibly have thought to call him a friend. There will be a day that this poor soul's bubble will pop and the world will fall apart around him but he either refuses to let that happen or is just too plain stupid to see the writing on the walls.

Star isn’t that great with the ladies either, or gentlemen for that matter. Nobody really knows what Star’s preference is when it comes to companionship because he’s never seemed interested in it. Or is it that nobody has really been interested in him so it hasn’t really made any difference?

Clan: N/A

Nindō: I am the strongest ninja in the world and there isn't anybody who can stop me!

Last edited by Kota on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 3:20 am

THE NINJA.

Origin: The Fire Country
Affiliation: Konoha
Specialities: Main: Taijutsu. Secondary: Weaponry Primary: Medium Secondary: Close
Elemental Affinities: Doton

Combat Style:As somebody with a Nindo claiming superior strength compared to the rest of the world, Star fights exactly as if he is the strongest person in the fight. He isn't one for teamwork and isn't exactly one for strategy either. He more goes straight for your throat and will do everything in his power to rip it out.

One of the amazing things about his personal neurosis compared to that of somebody with a similar fighting style is that Star never loses his composure during a fight. Even when things are looking particularly bleak, he believes that he will emerge victorious and will continue to fight just like he did when he started the battle, at break neck speed with little regard to himself or those around him.

If you want to sum up Star's combat style, it would have to be a loose cannon. It makes him quite the liability on the field and a headache for anyone who is working with him but also provides the perfect distraction for Genjutsu and stealth ninjas to apply their craft as he goes out and flies off the handle, as long as he doesn’t find himself getting in the way.

Special Characteristics:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kota on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 3:21 am

THE BACKGROUND.

History:

Role Play Sample:

Last edited by Kota on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 3:22 am

THE ARSENAL.

Academy Jutsu

Spoiler:

Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

Weaponry

Close Range:

Medium Range:

Weaponry Jutsu

Spoiler:

Elemental Jutsu

Spoiler:

Kits:

Genin Kit:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Black Star
Source: Soul Eater
Image URL: https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/98/72/68/32332911.jpg

Last edited by Kota on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 12:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptySat 06 Sep 2014, 2:26 am

First of all, let me just say that I appreciate your patience until now. Second, this app is awesone. 'Nuff said. Now to begin!

1. Nickname: Please explain why he is called "Star boy" by his friends. I know its clear that its because of the tattoos, but make sure to give a brief explanation in addition to what you already have please.

2. Clan: Please change this to "N/A" as you have no clan.

3. Rank: This should be "Genin". Advanced/Experienced Genin is a rank that goes after Genin here in US which must be achieved through RPing.

4. Specialties: You mut specify which ranges you would be using for Weaponry. There is Close/Mid/Far ranges. Keep in mind this will affect the kind of weapons you will be able to use. Seeing that you have daggers as one of your weapons I am assuming you will have Close range. You must place your primary and secondary ranges next to Weaponry.

5. Element: I saw you have Doton, you are allowed two elements to start with so if you want you can add another.

6. SC: I can't accept this Special Characteristic. You are getting a bonus 30CP when a genin can only receive 20 with Increased Chakra Capacity. If you want a boost, I suggest you start off with Increased Chakra capacity and make a social SC regarding your Indomitable Will. But I cant allow all of this to be together. If you do this, there is no need for you to have the drawbacks you mentioned on the current custom SC.

7. Jutsu: You cannot have B rank techniques at Genin, so please take any B rank technique that you have in your app. You are also allowed 15 jutsu, not counting the Academy Jutsu.

8. Weapons: Instead of having like three daggers in the app. Just leave one in it and increase to 3 where it says quantity. Wink

There are still more things to go through, but I will go through this little by little to not make it harder and confusing for you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Kota
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 9:29 am

Ok, I think I fixed some of the things you spoke of.

Reason he only has one Element right now is because he's too stupid and stubborn to learn he has another element. I kinda want to have him go through some training before he realizes he has another element. If you want, I can just declare it now anyways and then have him go through the training to learn it later if that would make things easier in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 6:19 pm

Element: Yes you can add it on later on if you wish to learn it through RP.

Jutsu: You still can add 9 more jutsu to your arsenal.

Weapons: You are allowed two C rank weapons of your primary range. You can also add more weapons up to 15 D ranks. I would suggest you add some weapon just for the safe side. This way you can add a few weaponry jutsu to your arsenal. Here are some medium and some close range weapons for you to pick from. And here are some weaponry techniques for you to add to go along with whatever weapons you desire to choose.

It would be easier if you place the weapons in a
Code:
[spoiler="Medium Ranged Weapons"][/spoiler]
and a
Code:
[spoiler="Close Ranged Weapons"][/spoiler]
so its easier for you to search for them later on. Its also a little bit more organized and easier for a mod to add or take out a weapon later on in the future.

SC: You are allowed a social SC. You don't have to add it, but its always good to add beforehand so you don't have to train it later.

Face Claim: There is a minor error on the link and coding on the template.

Edit: You can use the current "Weaponry" spoiler for any jutsu you wish to add IF you do add any.

Kits: You are also allowed to start off with a Kit. We highly suggest you add the current pre-made genin kit found here.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyWed 10 Sep 2014, 12:19 am

Ok, made some more edits but I've got some questions:

Can I make my own jutsu now to get approved to make my jutsu limit?

Do I have to individually post everything that I have in the Genin Kit in the Weaponry Description section?

Can I make my own Social Characteristic?

Thanks again for taking the time to go through this with me!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:40 am

• Yes, you can create custom jutsu of your own rank and below of your same specialites/elements.

• No you do not have to post everything individually in your weaponry section. You can just use the Kit.

• And lastly, you can make your own Social SC of your own rank.

Back to top Go down
Kota
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 12:29 am

Ok, so added some jutsu in for approval. I'd like to go ahead with the amount of jutsu I have now and just learn the rest later. I can't really think of an appropriate SC so I'm just going to skip it for now. Training one won't be too difficult once I can think of something haha. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyTue 16 Sep 2014, 1:45 am

• Just add your history in a spoiler, and your RP sample and label them accordingly.

• After this is edited, it will be good to go. Smile

• That's it.

Back to top Go down
Kota
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014, 8:36 am

Ok, I think I'm all done? Maybe? haha
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm

1/2 Approved
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptySun 21 Sep 2014, 2:00 am

2.2 Approved. Dont forget to make an account here.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 9:00 pm

Archived due to Inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Itami "Star" Suta {Konoha Genin} Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-