Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] Vide
PostSubject: Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 9:10 am

Spoiler:

“Why is it so fuckin’ hot?” Mokuzai fanned himself while sitting on the edge of a river bank. The fact that the water country was actually going through a heat wave made the rainy elements work against him. Go outside the next time it rains, and see how humid it gets. That’s exactly what Mokuzai is going up against at the moment. With his wound finally healed and his eye sight returning back to normal after the session with Seika, the nukenin was actually in an upbeat mood besides the heat going through his system. Even the water was lukewarm! He just couldn’t get a break just yet. His legs jolted out in the stream of water, tainting the fabric to weight him down just a tiny bit. Even if there was just a small cool sensation, then he would be able to relax in it. With his arms stretched out above his head, and his body slowly adjusting itself to the gravel filled bank, his thoughts shot back towards Seika.

Why was he even thinking of her at the moment? He had better and more important subject matter to worry about. Yet no matter what happened, his mind always turned to those lips. His head let out a rough shake, forcing himself to lean up on his elbows with a minor grunt from his throat coming out into the air in front of him. “Damn her. Damn her for bein’ attractive.” His hands planted themselves in the ground beside his thighs, helping push his weight back up to be fully standing. At least he had the chance now to actually move around to keep his mind focused on other things. The last thing he needed during this time was to be distracted from keeping contracts from being fulfilled. It only kept money away from him, and the longer money was waved in front of his face, the more impatient he got. Even a little hint of being pissed off could come in at any time. By God was he going to avoid that little route?

“Alright, I guess it’s time to pack up and move on out of ‘ere for a b—“ Mokuzai paused for a few seconds while gritting his teeth. Since he wasn’t really moving, his sensing ability was at its full extent of a few hundred meters. How did someone find him out here? Why were they moving closer? His eyes dimmed while kneeling down on the ground. There was no reason for him to run, the chakra that came from the figure was only fifteen percent of what he had himself.  It wouldn’t even be considered a threat to a bug.

“Well I be darn! I was thinkin’ it would be harmin’ the wa-wa out ‘ere!” Mokuzai lifted up his head quickly when he heard the male’s voice rather close to him. How did he even get that close?! How did he slip on by through Mokuzai’s sensing range?

Turning around, Mokuzai saw an elderly man in a white lab coat looking over the stream that he was just laying inside of. The white tint of his coat gave Mokuzai a little bit of an eerie feeling from having experienced them all of his life, but this man was more fixated on the water rather than the nukenin. Why? Did he even notice that Mokuzai was literally less than five feet away, or did he know the whole time but was just choosing to ignore the nukenin?

“I keep tellin’ ‘em that they just keep messing around with the ecosystem, and it will start to show!” The elderly man threw up his fist in the air with his index finger pointing up towards the sky. “How..odd.”

Mokuzai tried to keep a straight face while looking over the man, but there was nothing that he could do to keep himself from laughing out a storm. Each pitch being higher and longer than the next until he was sitting there with nothing else coming from his direction; his hands practically bouncing off each other’s palms to make up for the lack of sound. His face became flushed with the lack of air being brought to his body’s attention. How could he forget to breathe at a time like this?

“A-Alright, once..I-I catch my breath.” He paused, trying to calm down the light chuckles that passed his lips in small intervals. “I want you to tell me what the f-fuck you’re doin’ here, gramps.”

Last edited by Cross on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 9:10 am

The old man turned around when he heard the voice come from behind him. The expression that he withheld on his facial map almost made Mokuzai lose it again! “W-who are you?” His voice held much fear, while his expression remained the exact opposite. How could such a man exist? Mokuzai tilted his head before placing his knuckles against his left cheek. It was nice for once to not worry about the pain, or black ooze coming from his wound to rub on his joints. “I’m just campin’, man. Ya’know. About to start an f-f-fire.” He just couldn’t even say the word without having a small anxiety attack. He could go on with any act in the world, but anything to involve saying or being around fire just practically shut him down. He would have thought he would have gotten out of that phase a few weeks ago with dealing with the lab.

He couldn’t really keep talking about what he was doing there, so he decided to answer the old man’s question a bit more straight forward.

“I’m the love of your life. It was pure destiny that you found me here, don’t you think?” Mokuzai spun around on the tip of his toes for a few seconds. At least two complete twists were made before he even got dizzy. “I’m just messin’ with ya.” He shrugged, leaning his shoulders up against the tree that he stood near. His gaze shot down to the badge on the chest of the elderly male. “What’s that you got there on your little fancy..jacket?” He didn’t want the man to be thinking boldly of himself. If he was some sort of scientist, Mokuzai would probably allow him to have the last breath come from his body just beside that river.

The man frankly shook while looking down the emblem of a darkened cloud, and flames in a square patch. “T-this? It’s for my studies. I’m an environmentalist!”

“The fuck is that?” Mokuzai raised his brow slowly to the man. Why was an environmentalist doing out here? Well, that wasn’t really a question to ask. It was clearly a way for him to get data on the surround ecosystem and try to figure what was going on with the world changing around everyone.

“I’m just here to test the water. That’s all, but clearly I don’t even have to do that. It’s filthy. This stream is nothing but trash and waste products. It explains why it’s warm and not cool like it used to a few years ago.” Mokuzai blinked a few times while looking down at his outfit. He was just lying in that water! How could he have not known it was nasty? He practically wanted to strip naked then and there! It wouldn’t have even mattered that the old man was right there. He have had to see some sausage being slung every so often, right? He was old, there was no way he hasn’t seen more than one slong in his life. That would have been a straight up lie if he said he hasn’t.

“And why is it filthy?” Mokuzai just wanted to get to the point of why the man walked all the way down here to disturb his rest about having ‘nasty water.’ There were plenty of more resources around the area. It was the fucking water country. The trees were practically spitting the element out constantly from how much downpour came from the clouds above.

“The small village nearby keeps dumping their waste here. I keep telling them they’re going to pay from that, but they keep doing it anyway.” It was just then that the old man came up with an idea. More so a threat, but it was genius to him nonetheless. “Say..You look like the type of guy to not care either.”

“Oh, wow. Thanks.” Mokuzai flipped up his hand to rub the back of his neck while listening to the rest of the environmentalist’s speech. “Why don’t you take their trash from inside the village, and just scatter it around how you see fit? It’ll make them see what they’re doing to the environment, and possibly piss them off. Gotta be the things you’re looking for in a mission, right? I’d do it, but I can’t keep up with my legs. I’d get too tired.”

Mokuzai sighed softly, looking down at his boots for a few seconds before considering the act. “Sure. Why not. Make it easy for me.”

Last edited by Cross on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 11:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 9:11 am

The scientist jumped for joy at Mokuzai’s acceptance of the job. How much easier could this have gotten for him? “Only one thing though.” Mokuzai cleared his throat while starting his trek to the minor village up ahead. “You don’t speak of me to anyone. Got that? Not a single soul.” It was a rather simple request from him. If the scientist refused to take the offer, and blabber on how he met some nukenin roaming the parts, Mokuzai would know who it was, and wouldn’t hesitate to actually act upon his instincts for once. They needed to get their fill of desires too! Slipping his digits in the depths of his pockets, Mokuzai started to hum to himself while he trekked up the river banks to the pathway that led into a smaller town with two openings at each end.

“Looks like a traders stop.” He kept quiet and to himself. Why should he have to worry about any hostile reaction from spreading trash? He could at least point it towards the scientist if he could ever get a chance to describe him instead of them asking for his name. “Should have gotten it. Never even crossed my mind.” Usually Mokuzai was used to people introducing themselves first, but it didn’t matter this time. He would only call this geezer ‘gramps’ for the time being.

When he entered upon the village, Mokuzai tried to find the nearest trash can that he could find. It would be logical to find some near the food stands, at least he thought so. He never stayed in villages far too long to even think about throwing away trash in the right manner. The very first bin he saw was laying at the corner of an alleyway. It was just a single trash bag, but was it full to the brim! The stench from the items fermenting inside almost made him gag. You’d think from him dealing with rotten flesh that he would have a stronger stomach that most? Nah. He was still a wimp. These sort of things grossed him out, yet cutting someone open and using their internal organs as a string didn’t? The fuck kind of mentality was that?

He dug his hand into the bag of trash and grabbed out the first patch of items. He honestly hoped he didn’t pick up a females trash, the last thing he would want to see is a tampon sticking to the palm of his hand.

The thought itself made him puke in his mouth. “Hm.” He swallowed the waste, throwing his arm forward so that the trash landed in the middle of the street. Seemed simple enough, right? “I got a bag of trash! I got a bag of trash!” He kept skipping throughout the smaller alleyways and tossed some items to the sides and beside him every so often. With the town being smaller than he expected, Mokuzai was waiting for someone to just come and jump him for spreading waste throughout their whole village. Yet, no one came. Did they not care? It was starting to disappoint him that he wasn’t even getting some random animals attention!

“I said!” He yelled out, trying to get some sort of attention. “I. Got. A. Mother. Fuckin’. Bag. Of Trash.” Each word being paused so that he could yell it out with intense volume. At least this one worked. A smaller, thin figured man came out of his house, and looked over Mokuzai. “Man. People are trying to eat here. Just..Just go spread that somewhere else, will ya?

People completely disappointed him. How could they ignore him? It was definitely a shot to his ego. They just didn’t simply care! What was the point of going on about something and people not paying attention to him? Maybe he could twist around his words to the old man when he returned to him. Mokuzai laid the bag against the brick wall behind him and brushed his palm against his pants. He didn’t want to walk around smelling like rotting stuff anymore.

Exiting the village, Mokuzai turned to look over his shoulder at the edge of the town, still trying to come up with words of what just happened. “How the fuck. I’m not even the cleanest person, but come on, man. Clean up your act, people.”

The older gentleman was kneeling down In the river, taking smaller samples of the water in small vials when he saw Moku come back from the village. “Aye! My man! How’—‘ He was interrupted by Mokuzai’s hand shooting out towards him.

“You know what? Don’t even worry about paying me. Just. No. I’m leavin’. I’m out. Peace. Aidos. Whatever else goodbye there is.” Mokuzai just didn’t want to waste any more time in the area. The smell was awful, and the people were worse. He just didn’t fit in.

[End mission.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] Just drop it like it's hot. [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-