Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Vide
PostSubject: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptySun 14 Sep 2014, 4:04 am

'If only things were different.'

Tatsuo thought to himself as his body remained knelled in top of a tree branch. The place was filled with darkness and a cloud of mist covered the entire where he now stood. His body was casually dressed in his mission equipment consisting of a black flap jacket and some black pants lastly with a pair of black sandals. Given that he was actually training his hunting abilities in the forest the young man kept his hair loose, covering most of his scarred face and his bottom lip piercings.

His long limbs remained in a crouch position as he stood in top of the tree branch covered by the several trees that surrounded him only allowing him to peak through a small hole between the tree bushes. His presence was almost invisible as he blended in with the night. It was as if the hunter actually had his prey on sight, and it was just that the kind of mind Tatsu had with him. This state of mind allowed him to nearly block almost anything within the surroundings, only focusing on his target, his prey, and most importantly at the moment, his deer that he would be soon skinning and providing himself with a month's worth of meat.

'Hmm....if I still had both of my arms this would have been much easier.' Tatsu thought to himself as he peeked over his right shoulder to notice he did not have his right arm. Given that he used to be specialized with the use of bows and arrows this would of been a much easier job to complete.

But this was actually good in a sense; his stealth and ability to assassinate his target without them noting his presence. His hand slowly began to reach for his waist, attempting to grab hold of the katana's scabbard before figuring out his true plan of going about this. His body slowly pushed itself forward attempting to just dive on top of the deer without it noticing him. But soon managed to refused to approach the situation like this. If he had done so, the result would leave the deer below destroyed and he wanted to actually hunt it down in a clean nice way.

'I need to get closer...' He told himself as he continued to leap from tree to tree without the need of making noise to not startle his prey.

His sight would remain stuck on the target without blinking the young man refused to just attack the beast. If he was to ever become skilled in assassinations.

"MOTHERFUCKER WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?!"

The howling of a wolf echoed through the place, as a slight curse word escape the young man's mouth, witnessing his prey being alarmed and running off inside a large bush within the edge of the tree line; scaring off his target.

"There goes my meal." Tatsu said as he jumped down to the center of the clearing looking over to see a large river stream going downhill from his location that would eventually lead to the countries' waters. Most of his weapons hanged around his waist, as he was actually here to hunt, but rather was disappointed to let the chance escape or rather taken away by the howling of a hungry wolf.

SC Used:

Last edited by Ace on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing a grammatical error)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptySun 14 Sep 2014, 7:53 am

In the Darkness where one single white haired criminal loves to takes his walks when everyone is sleeping so that he can do whatever he wanted without anyone getting in his way. Rukasu walked down a path that was near a river, while everything was quiet and calm he felt relaxed that he did not have to hide nor kill someone for something. He was a bit stressed out with the recent events that had been happening lately and it was something that was actually almost driving him crazy. He knew that he was going to have a relaxing night that he waited for in a while. He felt that every day was something new like meeting new people and dealing with rude people is was something that he had dealt with almost every night and he finally felt that he can honestly take a calm walk down a path near the river.

While on this walk he was minding his own business as a deer just ran past him really quickly as if he was running away from something. This was something Rukasu did not want to deal with so he didn’t care to see what made the animal runaway in a hurry. Rukasu also knew that he could’ve killed the animal, so he could have something to eat but he didn’t feel that hungry. As the Criminal walked further he heared some of the leaves were being moved quickly as if the wind picked up but that wasn’t the case, but when the criminal turned his head he seen this guy jumped down from the tree. This was weird for Rukasu to see someone just jumping out the tree at night, but he seen a lot of things so he shrugs his shoulders.

Rukasu quickly analyzed him, and notice that he was missing an arm, and he had a lot of weapons. Rukasu came to the conclusion that he was a shinobi but he couldn’t tell from where since he was about twenty feet from the guy. He also figured that the deer ran away because of this guy, and who can blame the deer. Rukasu chuckled a bit as he felt that looking at this guy was something and he could not look away. He did not want to laugh nor say something mean, what he wanted to know is why this guy in the tree, and why was he there this late in the night.

Rukasu walked toward the guy about five feet, only being fifteen feet away was a perfect distance between just in case something went wrong. “Hey, what the hell were you doing?” Rukasu said in his deep demonic voice, some might say that snakes raised him because of the way he talked just maybe put chills down your spine. Rukasu knew that he was wasn’t a great looking person nor did he look nice so people can assume that he is a criminal or they could mind their own business, and yes he did have his Kirigakure headband with the cross on it but that doesn’t mean he was pure evil. Stereotypes can piss a person off and yet people just judge away as if they have no worries in life. Rukasu knew that maybe this kid might say something stupid or maybe he had manners because this kid belonged to a village so if this kid wanted to snitch someone out, well he better know what he is doing.

Rukasu just stood there glaring at the kid, with his evil purple eyes, and his white bandages still covered his mouth for reasons no one knows but himself. So just standing there in front of the kid to see if this kid was friendly or rude, either way anything could happen when Rukasu is around. As the silent mist was in the air, and the river slowly streaming away while the criminal waits for the boy to say something. Maybe a fight could happen but no one will know what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptySun 14 Sep 2014, 10:02 pm

The six foot seven inches young man sighed as he began to look around. He was definitely in search for the wolf that scared the deer form the area taking the opportunity for him to have good meals tomorrow. The night remained silent up to a point when a man began to walk towards him as his silhouette began to form at the distance through the darkness. Tatsu's eyes squinted forcing himself to try to see beyond the darkness to the man's face.

“Hey, what the hell were you doing?”

The man asked, causing Tatsu to actually sigh in relief given that the person did not seem like an intruder. On second though and a quick scan over the man Tatsu managed to notice a headband, a headband with the kirigakure symbol on it yet it was crossed which only mean one thing.

"So you are a Nukenin eh?' Tatsu did not waste any time to question the man. He wasn't entirely against Nukenin, but he did know that most often walked around the village to cause trouble. Perhaps this man was no different than the others. It was best if Tatsuo took care of him when he could. Or maybe even form some kind of connection for future use for his preference.

"You are a former Mist shinobi. If you left the village, why do you still remain on its boundaries?" Tatsuo said as he placed his left hand on the hilt of his katana gripping it firmly had the need to act quick presented itself. His body then took a more comfortable stance hoping to be able to move quickly if the opportunity was given or created.

"Are you looking for trouble? He asked one more question before his expression changed completely. He was not the one to talk too much; instead he liked to take action. But if the man had no intention of causing trouble and he explained himself with a good enough explanation as to why he is around Tatsu would calm down. After all, he liked to have more friends than enemies, even if he did not have much of those. Last time he recalled Mokuzai was a Nukenin as well and he was working with him whether or not he got along with him just yet. So he did not see anything wrong about him doing his own business on his own while setting some connections with other Nukenin.

This did not mean that he trusted the Nukenin, but that he thought that it could be useful in the future. The Nukenin could possibly provide him information he was not able to obtain while being inside the village.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptySun 14 Sep 2014, 10:45 pm

"So you are a Nukenin eh?' The boy said as he had already analyzed Rukasu but now that the kid knew about him it was all about if he was a snitch or not. "You are a former Mist shinobi. If you left the village, why do you still remain on its boundaries?" The boy said again and this time he gotten into his stance as if he was able to do something about the situation. Well he could try but where can that get him, Rukasu still did not say a word at all, just looking calm as he can be. He could lie to the kid and tell him it is just a costume that he wanted to put on but who would believe that. Rukasu smiled a little as his thoughts were running a mock. However if the boy attack Rukasu would fight back but in all honesty he wasn’t really the one to start fights maybe instigate them but never really make the first move. Even against a village shinobi. "Are you looking for trouble?” He finally said after changing his expression, but was it enough to ask annoying questions, and what if the boy did not believe Rukasu.

The criminal didn’t care about what was going to happen all he cared about was staying alive for the goals he had in the future. There was a long pause before Rukasu answered the young boy, and it was how to answer the boy without pissing him off or getting him ready to fight. In the end Rukasu still didn’t care, but yeah he thought about it and he knew that if worse comes to worse he will just escape.

“Well, well, well looks like we have little Kiri shinobi. Also, from the looks of it you’re swordsmen of some sorts. So what, I am a criminal but as you can see I’m nowhere near the village and I have no intent of returning. I just never left the country after my escape that’s all. I am not here to start trouble, you were the one hiding and from what it looked like to me were maybe your spying on me, or I could just go with my first thought after the deer ran away. You lost your dinner am I right?” Rukasu said with an evil smirk on his face knowing that maybe he could’ve kept his comments to himself but he also just wanted to say whatever he wanted.

He waited to see what will the boy say or do, “Just in case since you are in your stance, then I am going to grab the handle of my sword.” Rukasu said as he just grabbed the handle with his right hand and he knew that he wasn’t going to attack nor show the guy any reason to attack but the boy had already went into his stance and that was something that just screamed out to Rukasu to prepare himself just in case if something were to go down.

It was surely quiet after the two had spoken, and it still wasn’t completely clear if they were going to battle but both stood their ground just in case and that was something that was not bad and at the very moment a great idea to keep your defenses high at the start and either come to an agreement or battle it out then figure it out at the end.  Now can the young boy come to the terms that Rukasu meant no harm or would he challenge it to see if he even had the power to go up against a criminal, and even if the criminal were at the same ranks. There are things that a shinobi won’t do, but a criminal will do. It all depended on this boy’s experienced level and how well he fought against others, or how well he can talk himself out of a situation. It all depended on what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 11:11 pm

“Well, well, well looks like we have little Kiri shinobi. Also, from the looks of it you’re swordsmen of some sorts. So what, I am a criminal but as you can see I’m nowhere near the village and I have no intent of returning. I just never left the country after my escape that’s all. I am not here to start trouble, you were the one hiding and from what it looked like to me were maybe your spying on me, or I could just go with my first thought after the deer ran away. You lost your dinner am I right?”

'WELL, WELL, WELL'  the words echoed through his mind as he focused on the man standing before him. It was as if the words and tone of voice ticked him off even more than what he was before. The words felt like a hammer smashing against his brain as he felt a slight sass and even ignorance to them. This will not do, especially to Tatsuo that he was so high on making the village a better place and even bringing all around that escaped into custody. Tatsuo cringed every time the guy dug himself into a deeper hole.

"Is that so? Should of made your leave to another village if you ask me. Tatsuo said as he unsheathed his katana and began to slowly walk towards his target. His intention was not to kill him but to test his trained abilities after he had lost one of his arms.

“Just in case since you are in your stance, then I am going to grab the handle of my sword.”
The young Tatsuo then acted as if he wasn't about to do anything, trying to lower the guard of his opponent as he sheathed his katana once again and stood in a relaxed composure lastly giving him a smile to assure him everything would be ok. Just when he attempted let go of his the young man would begin his attack assuming he had his guard down for a split second.

'The hell you ain't!' Tatsuo's eyes widened as noticed the slow movement of his hand to attempt to grab the handle of his sword. Tatsuo's chakra quickly began to surge through his hands as his hands raised leaving the hilt of his katana to make three snaps with his finger one after the other in q quick sucesssion. Three 3 feet wide arcs were created as they traveled before the man would even grab complete hold of his large sword. Their short range from each other only helped Tatsuo. The first snap would be heading towards the head, the last two would simply go straight for the leg and abdomen area at an attempt to slice the opponent's body and making it hard for him to move.

'Its my time to move now!' Tatsuo thought to himself as he jumped using his speed and stealth to hide within the tree line easily making a dash around the line of trees until he was behind his opponent's back before he could even regain his balance after the hits (If they managed to land). Either way Tatsuo was already in the move, and already using his clan abilities to cover even more his silent movements. The technique did not required any hand signs so it didnt take much time before he was already camouflaged with his surroundings. Wherever his opponent was currently located, there Tatsuo would be, watching him without the slightest movement coming from him. Just like he was watching the deer before, Tatsuo would be as well. It was time to hunt.

Jutsu Used:

SC used:

Chakra: 50/60
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptyTue 16 Sep 2014, 3:55 am

"Is that so? Should of made your leave to another village if you ask me." the kid said as only a smirk came across the criminals face, but the kid was right and for some reason different people kept on approaching him, and he thought that his looked would make others walk the other direction. A fight was about to begin and still holding the sword, but since it was a big sword he felt that he should of taken it out just in case but in the matter that was going on, it was kind of a bit late for him to do so. The boy slowly walked to him, but he then suddenly stopped putting the sword back, letting go of the handle.

What is he planning, does this kid knows who is he messing with?, Rukasu thought to himself as he looked at the boy carefully still holding the handle, but slowly taking it out. He knew that this kid could either have something else planned up his sleeve for his next move or he was just weird. He just stood there relaxed, smiling at the criminal as if it was going to be okay. Rising his blade just a little before stopping to watch this kid's next move.

The kid raised his hand, bracing himself as he watched the kid snapped his fingers three times quickly. Now here comes the trouble that would start the fight, three wind blades charged at Rukasu and he knew that he had no time to take out his sword, quickly letting go of his sword, dropping to the ground with his fist up in a block formation. Two of the three wind blades got a direct attack at his arms, which only left a cut each on his forearms, and the wind blades went away. The third one that was directed to his head just flew over his head hitting a tree, leaving a small mark. The criminal quickly taken out one his smoke pellets, dropped it for it to explode all around him and quickly formed a series of hand seals so that five more came around him in a diamond formation. Rukasu knew that this was not going to work so he quickly used the smoke to its agvandtage and hid in the trees.

Hiding in the tree would be the best plan at the moment so that for the time being he could think of a plan to figure this kid out. He knew that the kid did the same but for some strange reason he could not find the kid at all, so he stayed as silent as possible hidden within the trees. The clones formed a diamond formation, with one of the clones in the middle to act as the real criminal. Which stealth was better or who could use his stealth more wisely. This battle was getting interesting and now Rukasu knew that the kid knew fuuton which would be a difficult to fight against. That move that was displayed earlier was brilliant and well put, and for Rukasu that was too close. He knew that if he would even delay his move for even a second he would have gotten hit. The criminal knew that this kid was not on his first day being a shinobi, so he knew that he should watch his movement and use strength against him. He knew he had other ways to take on this guy and he knew that he could probably get him out of hiding but how. It seemed as if he was more invisible than Rukasu was and this was something that he just did not understand.

Where is this kid, maybe he left but that can't be, for some reason I know he is still here. I have to get him out of his hiding. Rukasu thought to himself as he knew that he should do something but what all he had done was get attacked and having his clones up. He knew he could use his clones for another jutsu but that would have to wait. Not knowing whether or not he should leave from hiding was on his own terms he knew that this battle will not go any where. He also knew not to act out and attack without thinking because that would lead to his death. Now that the silent battle had started, it was crazy that a battle so silent can actually exist.

Now that we are hiding, just in case I will start things off with this. Rukasu thought to himself as he slowly, but swiftly started a series of hand seals but he was not going to initiate it until it was time to attack.

Chakra Used: 4 [46/50]
Jutsu Used:
SC:
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptyTue 16 Sep 2014, 5:22 am

Tatsuo's eyes watched as his opponent got his body sliced by the wind slashes that were thrown at him. Wasn't he a smart one? Tatsuo thought as he watched how the opponent quickly began to perform hand signs and creating a few clones made out of mist. This was a technique that tatsu used quite frequently and didn't really made much of it considering the real one was still on sight. His eyes stared at him like an eagle would stare at those little mice that attempted to get across a valley without being detected. It was so easy in fact that this would get a lot better. His hand would slowly reach for his Katana on his right side, while still keeping himself hidden from the opponent's vision. He was about 3 meters from the opponent who now stood just below him.

'This is easier than I thought.' He thought to himself as a slight smirk came across his concealed features.

A smoke pellet burst in the distance slightly covering the young man's vision from seeng what was happenig after his opponent got cut by his technique. A sudden movement then happened when Rukasu jumped out of the cloud of smoke and stood in the trees where Tatsuo was located. His attempt of hiding had simply failed. There was much for this man to learn, and even Tatsuo would notice that just like him, he was a low ranged ninja.

His body tilted a bit forward looking down directly at the head of his opponent while he looked around for the young chameleon himself. It wasn't for Tatsuo to joke around either, he was the kind of person to dirty his hand as much as he could and as quickly as he could. Once he was ready to make his move the young genin simply readjusted his body to now if he was to drop form the tree branch he would fall in front of the genin. His next attack would decide this fight. With a slight adjusted and his legs now spread open to a different branch the boy left an open space, where the opponent would be. His attack would be up close and personal. And from the looks of it, his opponent had no clue where he was.

His body suddenly dropped in the air before actually placing his left hand on the sheath of his katana while keeping his moves in a silent manner while his body remained camouflaged with his surroundings. His hair would soon begin to float around as well as his clothing letting gravity take over his body as a simple thud noise was made by his gentle step touching the floor. A wide smile came across the genin's face as his tongue revolved around the bottom lip, easing slowly upon the metal piercings that were located. His body would be in a low stance, though in a very well balanced stance as his left hand pulled against the katana's sheath releasing the hilt in a upward powerful motion against the opponent's jaw. Not only would the attack would be unpredictable but the attack was executed perfectly upon the opponent's jaw. This would send the target up from their feet and against the thick tree for a much potential damage.

His biggest error was to remain close to the village after escaping from it.

Jutsu Used:

Sc Used:

Chakra: 45/60
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014, 4:57 am

Well it was too quiet for the time being while everything seemed normal, actually way too normal, so once he finished the hand seals, he was ready for anything. He figured that once it was too quiet the opponent had already begun his move. He kept his focus, knowing that this was not a normal enemy, he was actually really good at being silent. The clones were the back up, even though they could do anything he knew that he was able to use them for greater things. Time slowly went by as everything felt too quiet. However since Rukasu was listing to his surroundings very well, he waited for the slightest sound.

There it was, a thud, and that was his moment to go, activating his Jutsu. Enforcing his jutsu as water quickly formed around him, but at that very moment he noticed a blur in front of him. The water wasn't completely covering Rukasu but his face and jaw were almost strong enough to block the attack, but since it was sudden the water only slow down the attack just enough so that the attack wouldn't be devastating. Once the hilt hit Rukasu, after the going through the water, stumbling backward. Now this was his chance to attack since he seen the blur he figured that the guy was right in front of him.

As he stumbled backward hitting his back against the tree, he looked at the area in front of him and he knew he saw a blur. How can someone become physically invisible. This was unheard of and it shocked Rukasu and that was hard to do. Rukasu was not expecting an invisible shinobi nor he was expected getting hit that quickly, luckily his guard was up or he would have lost his jaw.

Man where is this guy, and why is he outside of the village, but the one thing that I want to know is why is he invisible, Rukasu thought to himself knowing that what he was about to say could either help the two and not fight or the fight will continue.

"How are you able to become Invisible? That is a wonderful skill you have there, and nice hit against my jaw. I wonder would you be able to hide against someone that has a powerful nose? Well besides that, come out, my name is Rukasu and I want to know how are you able to do what you did?" Rukasu asked as his hand was massaging his jaw, while he hoped that the guy would come out of the open.  

If only he would have kept walking, he would not be in a mess like this. This was something he should not have started, leaving the country would have been the best option yet. Just to avoid anymore problems in the future and to get a break of all the people trying to find him for job and to kill him. He knew the life of a criminal was going to be hard, even though that would never force him to return or turn himself in. He knew that being a criminal was better than being in Kiri walls.

Being a criminal was better out for him, and his future. Becoming strong to do whats best for him, was something to look forward to in his life. Now back to this fight, will the kid come out of hiding, and will Rukasu's clones still be there for the hell of it.

Chakra Used: 8 [38/50]
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptySat 20 Sep 2014, 4:02 am

No time to waste.
None. Tatsu thought to himself as he watched the Nukenin perform a jutsu to block the intense blow Tatsu delivered to the bottom of his jaw. The hit was successful but his opponent somehow found the way to perform a jutsu in a short amount of time. Furthermore to the hit the Nukenin stumbled backwards pretty much leaving him open for any attack.  The boy wasted no time after the hilt chop technique quickly readjusting his stance to push himself forward towards the open chest of his opponent. He wasted no time between attacks, using his large body to over power the opponent's own small height. The time, and flow of this fight even though it has just started was completely controlled by Tatsuo and it should be like that throughout the whole encounter. His strategy was simple; overpower his opponent with endless striking giving him little time to even perform any jutsu or movement.
No mercy.
Literally no mercy was shown as his body rushed forward towards his target while he was unbalanced. His face determined with rage, as if he had something to prove. Clearly he didn't but he going to make sure this man had not even stepped a foot outside of his beloved home. His body rushed forward, while his technique provided some concealment at this speed. Casually causing distortions or the sorts between movement and approach to his opponent. His technique was not perfected, so his body was actually seen between movements because the lag and lack of experience using the jutsu. His hand quickly while resting on the hilt of the katana grabbed hold of the sharp object quickly making a horizontal slash across the Nukenin's body faster than what he could even react to as the slash was actually three times faster than a normal slash. His katana would then be retrived to his scabbard. And then slowly taken back out to proceed in his attack if needed.
The Nukenin spoke, but it was obvious that Tatsuo was not actually attempting to talk with the person. The slash was not intended to kill however, instead the slash was intended to slice through the opponent's chest just enough to atleast knock him down on the floor and make him rethink the words he had previously said. Tatsuo would then rest his body still, and in a comfortable composure. It was really amazing as to how he was able to retain it like that while still moving his body at an accelerated pace. It only meant that he was growing not only physically but mentally. His hand then lifted up his katana's handle and placed it along the mouth gripping tight without letting go. This allowed him to perform jutsu with his only hand, without having to completely sheath his katana and remain unarmed. Assuming the opponent was injured by his previous fast slash he would begin to perform hand signs and creating a large torrent of water to emerge from his back and around him to come forward crashing against the opponent.
The water would pretty much carry the body against the large line of trees causing him to possibly be knocked out in an instant. Tatsuo would be amazed if the opponent actually managed to get up after the chain of attacks.
Tatsuo for some reason felt guilty for some reason as he watched as the water washed the entire area continuously until he stopped it. Even if the opponent had managed to somehow miss his first attack, his second would most likely swallow him whole. Perhaps he took it too far? Tatsuo thought to himself as he remembered that he did not kill, even for a reason as this. He would first listen as to why he would make such a choice and then make a verdict in whether he would leave this man alive or not. His actions and personality at the most had been changing ever since pairing with Shinjin. His selfishness had grown inside him and for some reason he felt the urge to kill this man. Even if he didn't had a reason to do so. But today was not the day. It was late, and his absence would most likely bring up suspicions.
"We will meet some other time....and when that time comes I wont be as kind-hearten as to let you live Nukenin. I am Tatsuo...look for me, that I will be waiting for you." Tatsuo spoke loudly across the area assuming he was listening or even paying attention to him after everything subsided. His body then jumped up into the tree line making his steps almost untraceable with his stealth while moving fast enough that the man would not reach him as he ran out of the area.
[Exit]
Jutsu Used:
Name: Haran Banshou - Stormy Upheaval
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m)
Element: Suiton (Water)
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a large volume of water; roughly the size of a waterfall, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in just an instant.
Chakra Cost: 8
SC used:
Chakra Used: 27/60
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] EmptySat 20 Sep 2014, 5:30 am

As Rukasu spoke he noticed the blur once again but quickly coming closer, with no time to react and already against the wall the blade sliced his chest just only the tip of the blade. Stopping in mid sentence he looked down and noticed the cut wasn't that deep but just enough for him for him to drop to hit the tree behind him since way he attacked pushed him back some more to a point where he hit the tree, then falling to his knees as if it was almost over. However it was not over, only trying to catch his breathe after that attack and feeling the pain from his chest he looked ahead to see the blur once more. Which just basically told him that he was there invisible but every time he moved there was a blur as if he had never clearly mastered the technique so there was a flaw but in his position he was right about using it. A great shinobi that will one day master that technique and maybe one day face off against Rukasu once more. The shinobi formed a series of hand seals and since we were on the ground about a few feet away from each other, the criminal could not get up quickly to escape.

In the next moment a water torrent clashed against Rukasu, pushing him hard against the tree, knocking him out for only a few seconds, with blurry vision and stars. Once he came through he kept on opening and closing his eyes, rubbing them as well as if he was dreaming. He couldn't get up just yet due to the amount of pain that was dealt to him, but looking up directly straight he thought maybe for a second that the shinobi had not left yet.

"We will meet some other time....and when that time comes I wont be as kind-hearten as to let you live Nukenin. I am Tatsuo...look for me, that I will be waiting for you." Tatsuo said as this was a sound from afar like he was leaving. This was something that Rukasu had to take to heart and he knew that from that quote that he had said was not a threat but most likely a promise. Rukasu also knew that he would have to get stronger and find this guy to face him off once more and make sure that this does not happen ever again. A little embarrassed by the beating that he had taken from Tatsuo, he vowed to get stronger in order to defeat him and prove to him that he is worth something in this life.

"Tatsuo, you will not be forgotten, because once I get stronger I will find you for our Rematch!" An evil smiled came across his face as he said what he had said believing that he will live and get out of where he was so that he can go back to where he was hiding for the time being until he was ready.

Rukasu was just sitting there for about an hour as the cut on his chest had stopped bleeding, since it wasn't so deep the criminal had already put pressure against the wound and don't forget the water jutsu that was forced against his chest given enough pressure to slightly stop the bleeding. He also had gotten the energy to get up, and this was just enough for him. Another fight would probally exhaust him and he did not want to deal with anyone else for the time being it was time to leave this god forsaken place. He knew that he had to get ready and that was what he needed to do so in order to fully do what he wanted and that was to leave the Water country and get stronger so that he would never have to lose a match ever again.

His pride had grown a lot more, as power was now in his grasp but he did not know where to start, maybe the other criminal Mokuzai could lead him in the right direction since he once traveled the world. You can just tell by looking at the man, and he was very strong to be admired by someone like Rukasu. Now that the time had came to find another hiding spot to rest before he was fully ready to leave the Water country. Rukasu started walking in the direction where he had hid in the last few days, so he could rest, get his energy back from this fight that somewhat exhausted him.

Now with the motive to get stronger, he was going to set out of the water country and hopefully if someone lead him in the right direction he will find that power that will prove to the world there will be another threat in the world.

The new Threat of this world will be;
Rukasu,
The White Shadow of the Forbidden Mist.

Beware as a new new door has opened up for
the criminal too finally see that there is more in life than survival
and that is power.

[Topic Exit/ Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Stalker in the Mist![Rukasu] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-